DS9 > TNG > VOY > TOS > TAS > ENT > STD

DS9 > TNG > VOY > TOS > TAS > ENT > STD

there, i said it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XGcAbI-4_io
aznude.com/mrskin/marinasirtis/blinddate/blind-sirtis1-hi.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's nothing wrong with this

i forgot std was a thing ( no im not trying to make a cheap joke)

So true.
Sisko was alpha af
youtu.be/XGcAbI-4_io

Voyager should be way lower imo.
While I somewhat preferred DS9 to TNG I much prefer Picard to Sisko.

TNG all the way. Picard was like the closest thing I had to a role model. I legit learned a lot about integrity from watching TNG.

I always felt he was overly philosophical, but I only got through the first season before I gave up on it.

Worth restarting you reckon? Does he end up in control of a starship instead of a station?

I thought TNG was epic, because I think Picard is infinitely more compelling a captain than Sisko. That said, that clip is pretty bad ass when you consider the universe it's in..

I would say the last three seasons of ds9 are the best. The entire dominion was amazing and having to go from that to voy almost made me lose interest in trek as a whole.

>voy almost made me lose interest in trek as a whole.
THIS.

That dirty romanian bitch, she could empath her mouth all over my cock.

she's greek you nigger

And she did nude scenes

she's actual essex trash, seriously if you hear her speak in her normal accent your cock would shrivel up and try and make itself into a cunt

>leaving ds9 before the last season
If you can get through it the last season is the pinnacle of ds9

Because she isn't your happy go lucky white Arian brother?

Those shiny tits and the hairless head makes my snake want to enter her grotto...

I would place TNG before DS9, but that's just my opinion.

TNG had some substance.
DS9 as just repetitive as hell, and just dragged on and on. The comical infusion with the doctor was cringy at best.

Fair enough. I might try next month.

It's also interesting that there's no bullshit in this thread. Literally the only thread on Sup Forums atm without bullshit.

Excellent..

Some racism, but over all you are spot on

You'd probably suck off wesley you fairy.
I'd worry about that after I came.

You had to say it didn't you..
>INB4 Politics shits up the thread.

This, actually

It's all Trumps fault!

DS9 > The Orville > TOS = TNG > TAS > ENT > Voy > 75,000 light year power gap > STD

clever. yes i would

are those hairy arms?

DS9 was a blart fest...... hott alien bitches all over the place....

STD isn't even trying to be canon

It's just yet another edgy dark gritty no fun BSG clone

TNG was top all the way.
Multiple reasons why:

1. Picard was a badass and actually captained a ship, not a bitchy little space station.
2. Deana Troys nipples.
3. Riker was a full on man whore and pimp at the same time.
4. Data is the only mother fucker who could wax philosophical about a cat named spot.
5. Geordie LaForge was on reading rainbow, get fucked that show was tits.
6. Q, nuff said.
7. Deana Troys nipples, again.
8. Worfs storyline with his disgrace from the Klingons.

TNG>VOY>TOS

I definitely don't agree that it's a BSG clone.

I do agree that it's not classical Star Trek. That said, I've really enjoyed it thus far. I'm hoping it goes somewhere worth following.

It's always worth noting that people HATED TNG on release. So I'm basically sitting back and waiting to see how it goes.

except when BSG did it no one else had

That's why it's a BSG clone, not a clone.

TNG > ENT - last episode > DS9 > TAS > VOY > STD > TAS

DS9>ENT>TNG>VOY>STD>TOS

100% in agreement

TOS is the best, hands down. TNG I can't stand, every aspect of it is boring. I get angry at how lame it is when I try and watch an episode.

TOS>Every other>TNG

I completely agree OP. Although I've never been sure if DS9 or TNG was better

TOS above Voyager
Apart from that, it's perfect

I always wanted a spin off ST in the parallel universe with the Terran Dominion.

TSD just sky rocketed from meh, to most interesting, I will watch that entire thing if they stayed in the Terran universe for a whole season.
>They won't thou

there is a movie where she gets completely naked and you see her tiddies

>/trek/ moved to Sup Forums
welcome home!

ok
just making sure no one implies BSG was bad

First season was pretty slow, after that the show picks up. The Dominion War story arc was the best arc in the entirety of Star Trek.

Things get a bit more mobile in later seasons, but most of the show takes place around the wormhole.

Was a great series.

Legit shows the progression from Sci-Fi -> Smoking Weed -> Acid -> Crack.

Adama is one of the most compelling characters I've seen in a series.

You're wrong. And a cunt.

aznude.com/mrskin/marinasirtis/blinddate/blind-sirtis1-hi.html

man I wish you got to see him cut her fuckin teats off.

I agree with the last part, but I'd change the order of the first 3.

TNG > DS9 > VOY > TOS > TAS > ENT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> STD

TNG is objectively the best Trek and the best tv show ever.

TNG > TOS > VOY > DS9 > ENT

idk why everyone turns up there nose on Voyager. Has anyone who claims it's not good, actually watched it all the way through?
I think OPs original ranking, from a technical standpont is good, though I'd switch enterprise and the animated series.
Discovery always belongs at the shitter end, at least that's something we can all agree on.

Warp
Lizards

Well shit. That went from hot to not faster than No Man's Sky.

TNG > a lil DS9 > everything else is shit > Abram movies > shit that has aids > STD WTF IS THAT SHIT FUCK WTF KILL IT

I keep wanting to fucking combat peoples rankings but I can't argue with STD placement.
I fucking love the acronym.

DS9 > TNG > sexual organs > TOS > ENT > TAS > VOY > STD

fuck I don't remember this in TNG

>idk why everyone turns up there nose on Voyager.
Because it was god damn awful. It had its moments, and it's still leagues above ENT or STD, but VOY was mostly garbage.
>Has anyone who claims it's not good, actually watched it all the way through?
I watched the entire show during its original run. I thought maybe I wasn't giving it a fair shake and attempted to rewatch it a few years back, but nope, it's shit.

You're not alone there. Picard was more of a father figure to me than I'd like to admit. Had a shitty childhood, but turned out (mostly) alright.

The Fat Ferangi they have to meet in the pub with the 4 armed lady. The one where they have to infiltrate a Cardassian secret base and at the end of it Picard gets capture. It was 1st half of a 2 parter and followed by the episode THERE ARE 4 LIGHTS!

first season of ds9 was so bad it hurt. later seasons have some of the best star trek ever though. Stick to it. Maybe exercise or clean while you watch through the first couple of seasons. it's worth sticking with.

This, STD has potential to be the best.

I completely disagree. It's my favorite series, right up there with DS9.
It's got great charm, Janeway is the best example of a strong female lead.
It really got back to the Star Trek roots. Less war and politics and more exploring space, and making peace (or trying) with new civilizations.
It's more Star Trek than any other Star Trek after TNG.

>later seasons have some of the best star trek ever though

Fuck yes they did.

Yeahhhh, I vaguely remember that now

>half a season in and they're already pulling the 'parallel universe' trope
>now instead of dealing with characters we already don't like we get to see even worse versions of them and make us like the other ones!!

STD is literal aids to the Star Trek franchise, and as a show itself
>forced to follow a main character that is so morally corrupt and uninteresting
>magic mushroom hyperdrive that can only be activated by SPACE TARDIGRADE or GAY man
>those fucking klingons
>stop focusing on the klingon shit wtf
>the worst ST captain is even more morally corrupt, how the fuck are these people in STARFLEET
>cadet fatso is somehow the next best scientist after gay guy goes loopy from the magic space mushrooms
fuck I could go on but the more I think about the show the more I cringe

Anybody else grow up thinking Troi was hotter than Crusher, then look back and realize you were insane?

Dr. Crusher is perfection. Red hair, gorgeous face, perfect body. Troi has a weird ass face

Dark Souls 9 > The Nigger Game > Vape Our Youth > Touch One Snake > Touch Alotof Snakes > Elvish Nipple Tits > Sexual Transmitted Ducks

there, i said it.

>Posting the best Star Trek character

>we get to see even worse versions of them
Wrong, Captain 'Killy' is best captain.

>hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Trope?
Pretty sure that's established cannon across all ST universes. The worse decision they ever made with DS9 was not do the movie, where the Federation was forced to invade the Terran Dominion universe. Holy shit that would have been insane.

I didn't discover Star Trek till my early 20s but fuck this resonates with me too

>Trope?
Every sci-fi does an alternate reality/universe thing.

But they usually wait until the audience is much more established with the characters and setting before they do it.

I still don't even know 3/4 of the characters names yet

>best Star Trek character
>not Elim Garak
kys

VOY>TNG>DS9>TOS=ENT

(Not seen STD or TAS)

Fite me

I thought this was a list of what std was around the world.

>Doesn't know every sci-fi is copying TOS episode "Gotee Spock".
>Universe is already established.
>Fan favorite
>Existence is well known about, but underused.
Not even a full arc unless you count every TD episode across all series.

TNG>VOY>Orville>DS9>TOS>TSD>ENT>TAS

Just sayin'

Siskos acting was shit. Wtf are you idiots talking about.

Why the fuck would anyone approve a series title that you KNOW everyone is going to abbreviate as STD?

>alternate reality existed before Star Trek, mostly it literature though

Oh, then yeah. No arguing that, I was just specifically referring to the Terran Dominion, it's been around since TOS.

Not in defense of the show, but some points in turn..

The show is intended to be before humanity is really working on bettering itself. It's our stepping stone from where we are now, to TOS. I actually find the captain interesting, because he stands in contrast to literally every other captain (except I understand Sisko).

That said, there is WAY too much Klingon shit in it. They're trying to develop the bad guys without realising half the reason they're so damn intimidating is that they are so mysterious and intimidating.

I don't agree that she's morally corrupt. She's morally ambiguous. She could be a compelling character, but they're too busy trying to make her a "strong independent woman who don't need no man!".. Then made her fuck the guy.. God damn it.

The Magic Mushroom HyperDrive is no weirder than the Q or anything else. That said, it is a magic mushroom HyperDrive. Whether it was the gay guy or anyone else who could control it, no worries tbh. And the gay relationship hasn't been IN YOUR FACE FABULOUS GAY!

tl;dr - I'm willing to give it some time. At least the production quality is excellent.

Would fucking love to see TNG with this kind of production quality..

TNG>>TOS>DS9>TAS>Partial lobotomy>Space AIDS>ENT>Your mom>VOY>Your mom’s AIDS>STD