Is sex a right or a privilege?

Is sex a right or a privilege?

Intended mainly for reproduction

Sex is when a man puts his penis in a woman's vagina

Triggered

Privilege. Unfortunately, it is an all-too easily attained privilege for many, and thus simply being retarded or a Muzzie rapist isn't enough to disqualify you from the gene pool anymore.

>Adult woman
Sorry no grandmas

depends, for alphas like me its a right. For betas like you that question this themselves, its a privilege.

Just b urself

Not everybody needs to reproduce these days so

Neither.

It's one of the basic needs.

Compare it to food. You don't have a right to have someone give you food, and it's not a privilege to go to the store. It is however, something you do because you need to.

Alpha are a tad overrated. Gamma is still master race.

Our whole biological base is to reproduce

Then comee air
Then water
Then food
Then territorial claims/fights

Seeing as though its number one it should be a right

It's a privilege but entitled millennials will never understand

Sex is just sex, man. You're just going to trigger a lot of bitter manchildren with your thread.

For everyone on this site, it's neither. It's a strict impossibility. That is, until the beta uprising actually takes place (though that will be some time considerably later than the Second Coming). Let's all just celebrate being permavirgins together in a community of all-male fraternity and camaraderie. And let's just accept that a good circlejerk is far more desirable than a smelly vagina anyway.

>government thinks it's ok to redistribute half my income
>doesn't redistribute sex to me

:^) really makes you think...

Id have to admit that some reap great rewards for going gamma, but some subsets of women desire to be dominated.

Sex is a right if you are a woman or refugee.

do you even know what a right is lol

hahahaha

Neither, leave the State out of that matter. Find YOURSELF someone to fuck and stop being a loser who needs >muh rights and/or >muh priviledges to achieve his goals, you sound like an SJW. It's not a basic need either, plenty of people are doing just fine without it.

>implying government gives you rights

What about when a woman puts her penis in a mans vagina?

You die if you don't get food though.

Sex is overrated. Fapping is where it's at.

>Fantasize about whatever you want
>Fap to god know what
>No diseases
>No bad smells
>Can do it anytime
>Easier

Come to France with a gun then, you'll see if you're GIVEN the right to bear arms here :)

And without sex you're dead inside.

those muslims that shot up paris did just that.

muslims 300
white flag wavers 2

This. Sex is obviously not a right, no matter how much we may want or need it, yet neither is food, shelter, healthcare or anything else which is now arbitrarily decided to be a right. If you support the redistribution of wealth then sex should be redistributed too. Both are de facto slavery, one is just a bit more personal than the other.

Why isn't she wearing a burka

I agree. The only thing you get from sex is companionship and children, which are good, but it's best to understand that that's what you're going for when you pursue sex.

Wow I like this thread.

>no bad smells

Rights are guarantees the state gives not to interfere with certain liberties and to protect you in the execution of those liberties. Rights are not so much things the state promises to do as much as they are things the state promises not to do.

Privileges are special rights, earned or unearned, granted to an elite class.

Sex is neither, it's simply not an affair of the state.

This entire idea that fucking everything is a right is what is collapsing western society.

>If you support the redistribution of wealth then sex should be redistributed too

Jesus. Just get laid or find a serious gf, if that's your thing.

>a right

What is this even supposed to mean? Is someone stopping you from having sex? If by right you mean women owe it to you then you are a deluded entitled sack of shit.

It's not a right or a privilege, it's part of life. Mating is something you should strive to achieve, but if you can't meet the requirements then you don't get anything.

are bad smells a right or a privilege?

Is this what your wife says to justify the arab bull who lives with two of you?

Everything is a privilege

Overrated, have had a few times and was not that impressed. Pleasurable but gets boring after a while and worst as you have to deal with women's bullshit.

Money is where its at. That's true power.

>pay debts

Yeah you can always take a right by force if you want to live as a fugitive all your life but most people prefer a peaceful life so they stick to the rights that are given to them.

Learn to read, Muhammad. I'm clearly against both.

>image.jpg

It's a privilege, it always has been. It's natural law that only the fittest and strongest get to reproduce.

But across the world humans realized that in order to build a stable society and civilization then there needs to be a fairer system to stop men killing each other over mates, which is why there is marriage, so everyone gets to have the chance to reproduce.

Problem is now that system is breaking down, the fabric of society is being torn apart.

All it will do is increase resentment and even violence, which is already happening in earnest.

So it's both, depending on whether you look at in natural or societal terms.

>It's not a right or a privilege, it's part of life. Mating is something you should strive to achieve, but if you can't meet the requirements then you don't get anything.

Well said, bro.

I bring it up as a "right" because it's gotten to be fashionable to claim birth control, abortions, and deciding who you fuck, as rights.

How would it make sense that all of the above are rights but sex itself isn't? Like I have the right to free condoms that other people pay for but not sex? It doesn't make sense.

There is still something fundamentally lacking when janking the old chain.

When fapping and finishing, there is always some residual feeling of not quite having finished.

As if your body knows that you're not having sex for real.

When having sex for real the feeling of cumming is the same, but without the residual feeling of not being quite "empty".

But at least after fapping you don't have a bitch to deal with when done, and you can do whatever you want.

Is shitposting on Sup Forums a right or a privilege?

Neither
You have to earn it

I mean, it's still straight sex if the receiver is biologically female, right?

actually when americans come to france with guns we were welcomed as heros and no one questioned our right to carry.

Or did you forget getting btfo in the last two world wars?

A right for Americans a privilege for poo in loos.

pay denpts pls

huh

>>>

radiohead_creep.wav

>american
>thinking you have rights

Man, you americans always crack me up.
At least you have trump to save you though....

>Swedish
>had to turn on his Arabic translator to post

Define what you mean by "sex" OP.

Also, I'd add to your two options, "responsibility."

if you have to earn it its not a right. you dont earn rights. you have them by law.

we need no saving from god emperor trump. We still have the means to save ourselves cuckboy.

Inshallah, i just used my swedish translate cuck.

Irregardless of my country being rapefugeed, americans still lack rights.

If sex is a right then rape must also be a right if no-one will willingly have sex with you.

>What is this even supposed to mean?
It's a consequence of the entitlement of our generation. Homos feel they have a "right" to get married in church, trannies feel they have a "right" not to be ridiculed for their voluntary genital mutilation, sluts feel they have a "right" not to be judged for their behavior and Sup Forumstards feel they have a "right" to sex.

Sex is a god given right. No woman has the right to deny a man sex imo.

all rights are earned through bloodshed by men that are willing to sacrifice everything to gain a future for their posterity. Just ask the muslims that are overrunning europe.

How many amendments does the Swedish Bull, I mean, Bill of rights have?

its neither. are you retarded? its a shared activity between people with free will. the "right vs privilege" thing is just whores trying to manipulate men using their roast beef as an ultimatum.

Speak for yourself

So is Sup Forums the only board where most people actually have a sex life? Judging by this thread, there seem to be quite a lot of permavirgins on Sup Forums after all.

>people on Sup Forums
>sex life

>Can do it anytime

people often get mad when I do It on the elevator.

Right.

According the Maslow, it is on the same basic needs like food, shelter, and water. It is part of survival.

Sucks to be you bro

thanks tulip bro

thats sovereignty not right. sovereignty is earned by bloodshed and rights are debated and made law

As much as i fucking hate our current government, we do have better rights than America.

An amendment is a change of laws and is not a word for rights.
But as rights go, we have more than you.
Too many in some cases.

In america, your rights depend on your wealth.
More wealth, more rights, less wealth, less rights.

Also, there are no swedish bulls, only arab muslim bulls.

nononono...no...you didnt get the memo did you? we have other non offensive words for that now freind. please stop with your misogyny

Name some rights you have that I don't, besides the obvious like getting to hear prayer call five times a day and being relieved of the burden of fucking my wife.

the whole bullshit of this bait comes from the right to have sex and the privilege to have sex. its your right to have sex in the sense that most states would not tell you that you are not allowed to have consensual sex. the privilege of having sex is to find someone to let you fuck them.

Well said

Might is right. Nothing else.

Who gives a shit, sauce?

For marxists, it's a right, vaginas are the most essential means of production, after all.

Daily reminder.

though in communism its not the means of production themselves which is the problem, its the state of the ownership of the means of production that they dont like

You have no rights. The only rights you have are those you take.

>not being spied on by government (probably some, but not anywhere near the same extent)
>having to choose between 2 parties with both shitty opinions and politicians. It is basically a dictatorship of the rich, with them just switching leader without any real control by the people
>government can't send me to Guantanamo just because they feel like it
>real employee laws, not like the ones you have where corporations have been lobbying to get them as shitty as possible
>schools are not only for the wealthy here. In the states, if you don't have money, you cannot learn the knowledge to get money
>not being beaten or shot by police for nothing
>any slightest legal trouble will make you unable to get a real job for the rest of your life in the states, Here it is taken in to consideration and not just dismissed directly

etc etc etc

but even if we have some good things, we have shitty refugee rules, shitty leftist governments, everything isn't better.
But when it comes to civil laws and regulations for common people, ours are better.

So either everyone needs to receive their own vaginas or everyone gets equal access to all the vaginas.

i guess so. but that will lead to some party dictatorship bullshit where the party gets more of the vaginas.

Nothing's a right. You're on a rock that's flying through empty space. There are no rules. The world doesn't owe you shit. Go fucking earn it.

Depends what you mean.
If two people want to have sex they should be allowed to, so in that respect its a right.

But you don't have the right to steal sex, AKA rape.

So I suppose the general concept is a right and having it with a certain person is a privilege.

Just like with everything else when the marxists etc. get their way.

its only natural.
thats why communists should be denied voting rights.

Just because something is a social construct doesn't mean it has no value.

And your wrong, the universe does have rules, rules of cause and effect.

If you make a society's rights too open or too tight it will weaken it.

>not being spied on by government
Yeah, I have no doubt your government cares so little about your life that they'd import Isis sympathizers and Somalis without keeping an eye on them.
>having to choose between four parties
There are lots of parties and angbody can vote for whoever they like. Would your media and government even allow Trump to run there? Probably not.
>government can't send me to Guantanamo
Me either because I'm a citizen. You aren't a citizen so you could go though.
>real employee laws
Like what? Be specific now since you're the smart guy.
>if you don't have money, you cannot learn the knowledge to make it
We have these things called libraries here. Also, open courseware. Anybody can learn anything they want. We can even buy mein kampf if we want. Can you do that, Sven?
>not being beaten or shot by police for nothing
Fleeing and resisting are crimes so it's not like cops are massacring people out of boredom.
>any slightest legal trouble means you can't get a job
Nothing stops you from starting a business. People with felonies still get jobs so I don't know what you're on about.

If by sex you mean gender identity, then yes it's a rightm