What the fuck is the point of life?

what the fuck is the point of life?

i climbed up the ladder of degeneration and even became a fucking calculus tutor in community college even though i was a fucking pot head / shroomer in high school and failed several years to where i spent an extra 2 years in hs because of it

yet i still do not feel happiness. Is this some sort of sick joke everyone goes through when transitioning to adulthood or should i just fucking kill myself ? literally could become a rocket scienetist which i have admired but not if i am always going to be depressed

is life this cruel where some people are just destined to be always depressed for no fucking reason ??

get help
sleep more
man the fuck up
find shit that makes you happy
dont go to a Sup Forums board for help
do lsd

and if so am i just better off killing myself then trying to achieve happiness through some unlikely miracle that i will be happy again?

because i am nearing my end. I literally dont have ANY reason to be depressed BUT still i am . I have everything going for me but still i want to kms. How unfair does this seem to the average Sup Forumstard ?

pls be happy you arent born with this fucking disease bc i would kill to just be normal like everyone of yall

bump

where do i even get LSD?? heard most of the labs have been shutdown

>not doing heroine
stay depressed then

>i climbed up the ladder of degeneration and even became a fucking calculus tutor in community college

It's ok for you to be depressed. In some years you will be selling burgers while having a massive debt.

fuck u

Always look on the bright side of life. Life is only a joke. Why so serious?

You should be gay & fuck hairy daddys like I do.

Inb4 straight people are nasty cunts

Fuck you

this. mah man.

no one is happy and everyone secretly wants to kill themself

Happiness is just an emotion, and the reason you're not happy is because of 1. Chemicals in your body 2. Your own mindset.

Just because you're not happy today won't mean you won't be happy a few weeks from now. Someone can find happiness living in poverty in Africa, while someone in the West can be unhappy with a high quality life. It all depends on how you personally perceive things.
You're young as fuck and things will change eventually. Eat healthy, go outside, work out and you'll be surprised how different you feel.

Ur fucking uselss shitty advice

Happiness is over rated. It's super easy to think that you're doing something wrong when you feel unhappy, but it is totally normal.

Every day you get messages flashed at you, telling you that this product is sure to make you happy. Don't like getting out of bed for work? Oh, there must be something wrong with you, have this pill or this alarm clock.

Being human is being unhappy 50% of the time. It's the human condition; the grass is always greener on the other side, no matter what you have. It's why people like Donald Trump are still so obviously unsatisfied with what they have. It's why transgender people seem to think that all their problems will disappear by chopping their cocks off, because they want to be "happy" all the time. Then when that fails, they want it reversed, so they can be happy. Suicide is common.

Adulthood sucks fam. You drift away from your friends and grow disinterested in things you used to love. This is life.

Nevermind, you should listen to yourself instead then. If you're not happy right now as a 20 year old then your life might as well be over.

Yea, good advice.

Do you watch rick and morty

>what the fuck is the point of life?
'the more people, the more awarenesses being aware of existence' prolly

Keep improving. Try new things. Diversity is the spice of life. Happines is not the ultimate goal. Happines is what you get for pursuing goals. Life has no meaning in itself. You give it meaning in the form of goals. Goals bring happines. Thats why we say the point of life is happines. But it reallly isnt.

Also this
Listen to all advice, only use what applies.

work and put your money into cryptoh!