Post Malone

What's Sup Forums's opinion on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCEG4QyQbF4
youtube.com/watch?v=czRbwEuWXtI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i prefer him as a normie leader over anyone else

Not really a fan of his music but Post seems like a legit nice dude. He also is self aware that he's kind of a meme.

he needs to put some pants on

industry plant

he seems like a chill dude but i think white iverson is his only good song

lmao i hate when people say this, not even gonna argue with you cause ive had this debate before. but hes defintely not an industry plant

nice guy, shit music

Why would anyone care about him? He looks like the weird fat kid that always got shunned at school. He plays acoustic guitar and can kind of sing when he gets auto-tuned, so what? I'm not accusing him of anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if his family had connections that got him to where he is.

He lived with his popular Youtube streamer friends and I think they helped give him a base. I still have zero clue how White Iverson got as big as it did.

White iverson was a hit. Its as simple as that. It was one of the first instances of a song blowing up on soundcloud. From there other producers and artists starting working with him and here we are.

He explained it in an interview that he literally just blew up on SoundCloud over the course of a week with only 2 songs on his profile, then put out a music video to it, got signed, and put out a pretty great album. He's kept up with help from memes and a strong prescence on streaming platforms, I believe he is in the top 3 listened to artists on all platforms

Postman Malone

mods are asleep, post malone

I have a friend who went to high school with him and said he was weird as fuck and just walked around by himself

i know this is Sup Forums so none of us really understand this, but odds are it has to do with him being charismatic and being able to make connections. honestly that's probably infinitely more crucial to success than actually making good or creative music.

cool dude, i like him

He seems pretty cool, and I like his music.

/ o u r g u y /

That's quite endearing

Post is a legit funny, chill guy, so I cannot be too mad at him

youtube.com/watch?v=eCEG4QyQbF4

youtube.com/watch?v=czRbwEuWXtI

he seems chill af i'd love to drink a beer with him.

Shitty industry plant and the salmon shorts of rap

seems like a nice dude

I don't like his music, but I think he's a great personality

I would be friends with him but i never listen to his music

Any particular reason why?

Great dude if you excuse the whole being Jewish thing

he's not good and the only reason he didnt become forgotten after white iverson was because h3h3 made him a meme again