Previous -

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XOawFDdUsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon

Azor Jon

Azor Jon

Azor my asshole

Fuck that stupid, naff white walker king character.

Azor Sophie's an attention whore

Wtf you say to me you little bitch

Okay since we know that the series is going to have a pretty cliche ending (although Dany may die) how will normies react to it? Mind you these are the same people that call the GOAT tv series ending (sopranos) shit.

Based

>It's funny how you neckbeards hate sansa and dany because you see them as overrated shallow self insert characters women like to project themselves on to without realizing exactly the same applies to you guys and jon, another trash one note character that you love because you project your pathetic selves on to him.

>implying we like jon

it's just 2-3 autistic samefaggers.

And they love their fan service Breaking bad boring ending

>opinions literally no useful human being has

Look at him with his stupid little wonky Darth Maul horns. He ruined the white walkers and he's probably going to be even worse this season.

LITERALLY THE ENDING WE'RE GETTING:

>Season 8, Episode 10
>Before departing to the Tower of the Hand for a good night's sleep, Tyrion turns around and looks at the royal couple, her grace Queen Daenerys and Prince consort Jon Stark, and says, "truly, it was a song of ice and fire"
>"more like a Game of Thrones", says Varys who had been hiding in the shadows until then
>both laugh
>Varys turns to the damera and winks
>Tyrion resumes his walk and begins whistling the Rains of Castamere as the credits fade-in
>and who
>are you

Nigga how the fuck did THIS guy ruin the white walkers, they've all been incompetent, clumsy fuckfaces aside from him. He's the best character in the show, and you deserve a lobotomy

>and who
>are you?

chekd

You forget their miracles babies running around as Jon and Dany chase them

ALL IS LOST.

>Best writing goes to...

the point is that while every one is cutting dicks off and killing each other over a stupid uncomfortable chair a real threat grows in power and threatens all life

because of a old transgression committed against peaceful people then teeter on the edge of extinction and dont even know it

dany wont win but dorn will. dany loses 2 dragons from winter and fighting on the sea and the 3rd flies off to save the hero of the story

>He likes edgy 'come at me bruh' testicle face in his armour made from plastic waste paper bins cut in half.

Azor Cersei

YOU JUST KNOW

No.

>yfw Jaime is her Nissa Nissa.

Why not both?

grrm just wrote on his blog the book will be coming out on the first day of winter

we can go higher

Maisie a cute

>tfw no Cersei and Jaime on the Iron Throne at the end
Why can't /ourguys/ win?

He only exists to be 'le bad guy' and hasn't done anything apart from standing around doing edgy poses.

I don't like the concept, and I don't like the execution. Might as well be called King Coldsteel.

They're going for the same ending, so better accept it now

daily reminder that white walkers will win, I know you fucks will not believe me, but they will win. this is the true end game

all the white men will be killed, only the white women who will willingly give their bodies to the white walkers will survive. all the white women who will refuse (which is none, all white women will give their bodies willingly, basically begging white walkers to take them as their wife's, but some women obviously can't have kids so they will be killed, or just solved to slavery in the rest of the known world) night king will ensure the future of the white walkers race. as for the other races, they will either accept westeros as the "white walkers" land or DIE. night king is not interested in the rest of the known world but he will ensure that the rest of the known world will be purged from the white men. REMEMBER. THE WHOLE PURPOSE of white walker was to purge WHITE MEN. they will complete that mission. they will. Only men, white woman will stay for babymachines purposes. dornishmen, yi ti, any other races than white will have to obey to this.and they will, they know they can't fuck with night king, besides, protecting white men is not worth it. all the white women that will somehow escape to the rest of the known will have to breed with other races. the white race will be exterminated. and the known world will finally live in harmony. that's the real grrm endgame. you have to blind not to see this.

Nigger the white walkers are like snow elves and shit, how does that narrative fit you goddamn retard?

So 21st December.

why does he always look like hes about to cry?!

Better than another shitty normie Jonautist thread

He's staying in character until the show ends. THAT'S how dedicated he is

Yes but did he specify the winter of which year?

I like all of the characters though, including Sansa when she's not acting like an idiot.

the winter after he dies.

natalie has a fiance who's into cuckolding (there's a music video that he directed that proves this) so I bet kit fucked her, with fiance's permission.

Lies.

Sansan will return next season!

>'le bad guy'
god fucking forbid the bad guy is a bad guy

>He thought this was funny

It won't.

He just goes to the Wall.

>hating based NK
I DREAD to know which characters you actually like user, it'd probably make me puke

What did GRRM mean by this?

Nah I thought it was true.

He doesn't need to exist, we could have just had the Others be the Others.

And he isn't even 'a bad guy' he's a faux antagonist, a prop. He just stands around glaring at people trying to hard be spooky.

The ones who are actually characters.

Will we ever get back to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=2XOawFDdUsA

Who or what are those 12 other figures?!?

why do you fucking care when we already know that white walkers were just created by children of forest to fight evil white men?

They are the Others.

Hey they are all going to think you're me.

>series finale
>Dany and Jon beat the Walkers but lose almost everyone
>horn sounds
>12 Others ride in leading an army of 100,000 ice spiders big as the Hound
>and who are you....

huh I wonder who got

Because I'm a white man.

Why do you call them Sansan? Shouldn't it be Sansor?

Do you think D&D think about things before putting it in?

because s*nsa fans are cancer

How did Cersei cope with having such a cuck of a son?

So none

The same way our parents cope.

Apart from based Night King. : ^ }

Not a fucking character. Hell they never even established how people know his name!

>implying it's not implied

Am I still supposed to be intrigued over the white walkers? They're pretty fucking terrible now. Also maybe use less cgi spidernonkey skeletons and more lumbering real big guys.

anybody have the webm of khaleesi getting fucked?

...What?

With Podeswa confirmed for directing episodes 1 and 7 and Aidan (Littlefinger) there on set along with Sophie (Sansa), Maisie (Arya) and Isaac (Bran), it seems they might've already filmed Littlefinger's execution scene.

And definityly the high stakes scene with the Umber and Krstark survivors too the same day since Bella (Lyanna) and Kit (Jon) were there.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

there's no reason to use spoilers, we see you branautist.

I think they're already done filming the minimal amount of winterfell stuff tbqhwy famalam

So is the later filming date and filming lasting until February supposed to be just for the Wight Capture scene?

I mean it's probably just gonna be jondanyjondanyjondanyjondanyjondanyeuroncerseijondanyjondanyjondanyjaimejondanyjondanyjondany set leaks from here on out

Sophie, man. The girl can't catch a break. Anyone else think she's got a chronic case of "off on the wrong foot"?

How do we fix the Soph?

Shut up soapfag no one gives a shit and we all know what you're trying to do

What am I even trying to do besides Save The Sophz? Girl needs help. She keeps being """"""""""problematic."""""""""" Eventually Tumblr will bully and that can't happen.

pic unrelated

Just shut up literally everyone can tell youre just desperate to constantly have the discussion revolve around that untalented loser, you're not funny or clever so you can stop now

>Brangays hard at work

Your fucking paranoia

You're completely fucking transparent and everyone is annoyed by you. just so you know an inability to read social queues is a sign of autism. I wish you would fuck off already

Eh yeah I'm done with this show. Are there any other good summer tv programs I can get into

Is the pirate bay the best place to get season 6 or what?

Without memeing do you think there's any hope of TWOW release date being announced by the end of this year or early next year

why would you even want to live after all 3 of your children have died?

There's hope still, didn't want to believe in a 2017 release but it's our best bet at this point

Dunno but the best place to put season 6 is the garbage

less Sup Forums and pedofags, more about spoilers.

does the hound meet up with Arya?

No

How is it possible for Stephen King to write quality books so fast, but it takes GRRM 30 years to write a decent book series?

Why does Stephen King have a successful healthy family but GRRM has ______?

Probably. There's nothing being filmed currently in the northern arc. Isaac, Maisie, and sofee have not been in belfast at all this week. They're probably either done or not in a rush at all because there's so little else left for them to do.

Look. Look at how angry he gets. SAD!

Original response, you sure showed me