Hey guys, I'm trying to remember the name of a movie by Woody Allen...

Hey guys, I'm trying to remember the name of a movie by Woody Allen. It's about a neurotic guy that has a relationship with a quirky girl. The soundtrack is filled with jazz music. Does anyone know?

Does death join him in a conversation at the end and leads him out of frame?

I've been looking for that one Scorsese movie about those Italian gangsters with Catholic backgrounds. I think Robert De Niro was in it. There might have been some 60's rock music on the soundtrack.

Is a hot and up-and-coming actress star in it?

Does the film take place in Manhatan?

Antz

Annie Hall

>yfw you realize Annie Hall, Star Wars: A New Hope and Close Encounters of the Third Kind came out the same year

I thought Annie Hall was a good movie
Then I watched it

...and Pink Floyd's Animals came out that year.

What a year to be alive.

Joke's on you Blue Jasmine doesn't fit.

I think I know it. It's about a guy with humble beginnings who became rich and powerful but then he lost everything, right?

Manhattan is superior

that certainly got a laugh out of me op

Does it have an animated sequence

Antz?

What's the movie where Jackie Chan plays a nice guy who doesn't want any trouble but gets mixed up in some anyway?

The one with pesci?

Whats that one movie where Johnny Depp plays a quirky outcast

Whats that with Leo where he shouts a lot?

the one directed by tim burton?

I Fuck My Kids, Cause I'm an Ugly Piece of Shit (2012)

Woody Allen is a better stand-up comic than he is filmmaker.

Is it the one where there are multiple chairs, construction equipment and wooden planks laying around? I think I may have seen it but can't remember the title.

Yeah that one

What's that spooky Tim Burton movie with Johnny Depp in a cast of quirky characters?

Does anyone remember the film or tv show where Eva Green plays a dark and brooding woman who is extremely intelligent but has an obvious dark side?

Dead Man.

Wow, a lot of really general descriptions in this thread. Don't you know people how many movies all of them could apply to?

now we can enjoy all of those things at a click of a button. what a year to be alive.

True. It is fantastic to have everything easily available. It levels the playing field to access.

The one where she gets naked?

Anyone remember the name of that movie where Michael Cera plays an awkward young guy?

Aw fuck.

I bet I like Woody Allen more than anyone who frequents this board, and I think Manhattan is easily his most overrated movie.

all memes on the side. why does everyone like this guy if he only makes chick flicks. P.S. never seen a woody.

Deconstructing Harry and Mighty Aphrodite are among the best films of the 90s.

?

fucking this

You mean the post that asks for a specific movie by describing the director's general style that could apply to most of his movies?

Not a particular one, but yes, though I'm not sure which post you're talking about.

thats the joke :)

Chick flicks aren't inherently bad.

What's the one where Jeff Goldblum plays an eccentric comic relief that isn't very good with his words and stutters a lot

Annie Hall

Goodfellas

Edward Scissorhands

The Wolf of Wallstreet

The Dreamers

Superbad

Jurassic Park

Never mind; Found it.

It's called Sleeper faggot.

No way in dat hell you can tell what this is !!