Does Sup Forums like 2D feet?

Does Sup Forums like 2D feet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jBcLIkeZ-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, do ya??

Stupid Sup Forums! Not that I cared anyway!

of course i do

Yay! user!!

You should fap!

i sure do.

Yay~!

hooray

I want to help an user fap with feet!

Yeah

post your best feet to fap to

I am!

Do it, user! Take your dick out!

many good feets in here.

Don't you want to feel good? You deserve this!

ok you got me its out for those

Good boy!

H-horrible timing, I'm sorry. I have to go for a bit. If you drop an email or Discord or something I'll happily add you! Or if the thread is still alive when I'm back! I should be like 10-15 minutes!

ill be around

Nice thread.
I see you've posted some of the pics from previous threads.

Have you been inspired by my love of anime feet?

muda muda I've seen all those feet we need more new ones

yeah

The problem is that trere are not that many top-tier anime feet pics out there.
There are lots of decent and good ones, but beautiful ones not so much.

This is my first time on Sup Forums in quite a while, so doubtful! I just save most of my pics from the boorus.
Those are the best ones, that's why

I'm back! I'll try to post ones that aren't so common, I hope!

Quality may suffer.

I've made like 5-6 of these threads in the last couple of weeks, so I assumed you are familiar with them.

People often say they may develop a new fetish, because they haven't been aware of how beautiful 2d feet can be.

>Those are the best ones, that's why
Yeah, true.

Depends. You can tell when an artist puts their all into creating the feet.

You are a very good user for doing that! I like you

i want to shove my face in these

I like you too.

Cute! Are you a clean feet or sweaty feet type of person?

You mean in both, don't you?

Aww! I should visit Sup Forums more often for the chance of seeing one of your threads!

Well, they're most often normal threads where I slip in some top-tier anime feet and some people freak out because they like it too much.

I guess we lack these threads where we share pics.

usually clean but i dont mind a bit of sweat or smell
yea def both

I like this pic because the situation reminds me of Azula from Avatar the last airbender.
We've seen those servants clean her feet and shit like that.

That dominant nasty princess type goes well with feet stuff.

Oh, I see! I really enjoy making unsuspecting anons start fapping! Which is mainly why I made this thread, not necessarily to share pictures. But this is okay too!

Mhm. Not too clean, not too smelly. Just enough that you can smell her scent! Not some fragrance from her soap/lotion. Right?

>muda muda
what are you Dio?

muda muda muda muda muda muda!

>usually clean but i dont mind a bit of sweat or smell
Not him, but I like almost clean feet the most.

Ideally she would wash them and then wear nylons and shoes for 2-3 hours.
Then the feet would be clean, yet have a little bit of their natural smell and I guess moisture.

Yep, exactly what I meant! I think this is the best answer. Great taste, user

I have 4k pictures only muda muda

yeah the natural sweaty feet smell is nice but not like overwhelmingly stinky

I don't care if they atart fapping, I want this to stick to them.
I like when they suddenly start liking this stuff.

That's why you do 2-3 hours and not let's say, the whole 9-5 work day or something.

mannn i love those kinda stockings or legginga?? whatever theyre called.. i remember once when i was in high school a girl wore something similar where it hooked under her heel like that with some flip flops... it was incredible

yes a few hours of her natural scents.. delicious

When I walk around in my shoes for 2-3 hours my feet don't smell at all! Even when wearing my thighhighs. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

Stirrups, I think they're called!

But you guys probably don't care about that. We're here for 2D feet! Sorry

I guess mine wouldn't smell either if the shoes were clean and new.
If they smell, your feet will smell fast.

Maybe 8 hours in clean shoes would do the trick.

>even when wearing my thighhighs
im intrigued.. i care!

I guess wearing shoes barefoot once or twice would help with that, huh.
They're just dumb rainbow thigh highs that I'm too embarrassed to wear in public, so when I do, I always wear long pants to cover them up. But, I still feel cute with them! And just so there's no confusion, I'm not a girl(girl) but you probably already knew that.

I am waiting for the new ones I already have all those

user, you're asking for horribly drawn feet then.

i have some black and white striped onces that i love wearing sometimes but also not out in public.. also have some plain white ones.. but yeah i figured you were girl(male)

>onces
lol oops

Cute! I really need to buy more of a variety. I'd like to buy a neutral color pair so I'd feel more comfortable wearing them in public.

That's interesting.
I've had some feminisation fantasies for a long time, but I don't own any girly clothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=0jBcLIkeZ-8

no I have patience I am waiting for the good ones

We've posted the good ones, you baka. Contribute or stop complaining

I already have those baka

yes

Ah shit, this was the one

disgusting

I usually post good ones we've all seen to red-pill normies about this superior fetish.

You should totally buy at least 1 article of girly clothing! It feels really nice if you're interested in that! It makes me feel super cute.
Hmm? What do you mean?

id probably wear some neutral color knee highs out idk about thigh highs though im shy lol
if you wanan follow through with those fantasies thigh highs are a really easy place to start they make me feel super cute at times when i feel kinda fem

The one to entice me into your little fapfest trap, user

>You should totally buy at least 1 article of girly clothing! It feels really nice if you're interested in that! It makes me feel super cute.
Yeah, that's what I assumed.
Do you buy it online or in stores?
>if you wanan follow through with those fantasies thigh highs are a really easy place to start
Yeah, nice advice. I'll definitely get those.

You're adorable! But yeah, me too honestly. I kinda like wearing sandals to try and entice a foot guy, but the chances of that happening are like 0%.
Good boy~

I got mine from this website called sockdreams! Tons of cute socks there at decent prices! I highly recommend it

i like 2d females

cant fap to this. the reflection is wrong. her right foot is arched up but in the reflection its her left. also shes holding her shoes in the wrong hand.

OP, post one that reminds you of you the most, and I'll nut to it.

thank you! you sound super adorable as well user and im definitely enticed.. do you ever paint your toes??

yeah the guy fucked up left/right clearly

Lol, I'd have to pay $5 for international shipping.
What do the packages look like?
I still live with my family and I'm a lil' bit embarassed.