Post yfw a muslim poster replies to you

Post yfw a muslim poster replies to you.

hi

hello weeb

>Niggers
>Retarded religion
Hey.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

>poland
>not niggers of europe

Well Turkey is a part of Europe so fortunately this title goes to your sandnigger brothers.

>Nigger calling someone else a nigger
lmao the delusion

why are americans so racist?

Don't be upset, i'm friendly. I drink alcohol (reasonably) and eat pig.

such a beautiful and glorious webm user

You're cool then.

hi :)

Get rid of your beard and we can talk about it.

Say Hi because of the common courtesy.Common courtesy is what that separates from the "nigger"

Say Hi because of the common courtesy.Common courtesy is what that separates us from the "nigger"

I'm in love with Yuno Gasai.

Me too I love yandere. Shame there isn't much manga or anime about them lately

Hi bulgar friend. Never understood why my muslim bros are so adamant on those things. It's far from being the core of islam but it's one of the only thing they remember.

I only have stubbles as is trendy if France atm. Not a muslim beard, my father don't want us to look like terrorists

Thats why muslim see west ripe for conquering

You're practically non muslim at all, why not continue all the way and not just drop muslim once and for all? You're on the right way either way lad

You're a literal cockroach, why are you speaking down one someone ? Kill yourself.

Dont worry guys I will spook the muslims away

I convinced a Muslim at the gym i go to not be Muslim anymore.

Pretty sad that most muslims and even non-muslims think that no drinking alcohol, not eating pig and having a beard is the core fundation of what defines one as a muslim or not.

Also given the recent things the catholic pope has said, I think many catholics are in the same situation. They agree with the core principles and the divine authority of the Church but disagree over temporal matters in which the Church should have no say. Same for me, I let islam dictate how I should praise God but I don't let it dictate what should be in my plate and my glass. It isn't hard to understand.

i really hate sand niggers

Reminder Yuno a shit

Not like that trash-tier anime is better, though.