LETS HONOR OUR BRAVE SOLDIERS

LETS HONOR OUR BRAVE SOLDIERS

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-01/words-you-should-avoid-using-about-women-in-the-workplace/7467848
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then why is there an American flag on your arm, TACONIGGER?

BUILD

FUCKING

WALL

AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY

what does it say I cant read spic

Mucho spaghettio guacamole pinche hoto chocha por favor los mucho nachos

>joining the military because a loophole exists to get citizenship
these fucks don't care about the country at all

What a bunch of faggots. Why do you display my flag while "fighting for liberty" in another nation's army. Gas these motherfuckers.

>US soldiers pledging allegiance to a flag other than the Stars and Stripes
Surely this is worthy of a court martial.

>tfw when these are the kinds of tacos that will be rounding you up during the revolution

Did these fags ever get burned for this picture?

Im pretty sure this is breaking the UCMJ somehow

It says

"Donald Trump look who defends the United States. Look who fights for the liberty of this country"

They should all be tried for treason.

4th ID ft carson CO i have the number for IG if they havent been burned for this

Wouldn't their message make more sense if they used a fucking American flag? Why are Taco niggers always insistent on using Mexican flags?

"My country is so amazing that is why I don't live there"

MI BENEFITOS

Please do something about this solja boi

From the US Army, I'm assuming because of their MultiCam and UCP camouflage uniforms. They better be dismissed. These men should not be holding a foreign flag. Has our military gone that bad?

Lets report these guys, you arnt allowed to make political statements while in uniform

I only have anecdotal evidence but everyone I know (family or friends) didn't reenlist after Obama was elected and/or when they started allowing fags.

I don't know I guess it's like an American displaying an Irish flag because "muh irish ancestry".

I can maybe understand it (both in the case of an "irish american" and a "mexican american") if your father emigrated to America and not like your great-great grandfather. But there is no excuse to display a flag while you're wearing another country's army uniform.

This isn't really treason, it's just standard retardedness.

Good thread Op, this one is going to be good u like the other 5000 before, great content.

they've got an american flag on your arm and a mexican flag in your hand

who do they fight for if america goes to war with mexico?

>Has our military gone that bad?
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-01/words-you-should-avoid-using-about-women-in-the-workplace/7467848
most western militaries are in the process of slowly being cucked and filled with women and foreign citizens

Faggots and women shouldn't fight. They're too feminine. I'd imagine when they receive orders they'll say," WAIT A MINUTE, I'M GETTING READY".

I get that somewhat but even White Americans don't display their ancestry while in uniform. We barely even do so in the privacy of our own homes and it's mostly just a curiosity to ask someone based on their surname.

Can't this get them in a lot of trouble?

Haha, Bossy! I laughed when I saw that on the list. Do women really hate that word.

>military beaners with a chip on their shoulder because "muh service"
The worst, absolute fucking worst.
Also Army looks like a bunch of airsofters in that terrible mismatch of camos.

leave when when obama gayified the military? to where, bottom line is all of the USA is gayified

At least in the army you can shoot brown people in the face.

Women hate being criticized in general.

don't be stupid, this will never take off, unless you show trump himself, or give it to a news media outlet.

This pic is pretty old btw im not going to call the IG for an old pic

Fuck off smelly.

Shit, you're right. Some women are starting to hate compliments. What has this world come to?

>Mexican-American

Why dont you guys call yourself Americans. Dunno why you guys are segregating yourselves

Too bad the vast majority of current military and vets support Trump.

Lick my sweaty nutsack fuccboi.

They broke the Oath of Enlistment, Article 88 of the UCMJ and DoD Directive 1344.10.

Hatch act violation! Hatch actttttttttttt

deal with it. Mexicans has taken over USA.

Ok hatch act doesn't apply to military personnel. So DOD Directive 1344.10 violation!

BUILD

Kill yourself pedro

To be fair only career soldiers tend to give a shit. Joining the military for free college isn't any more noble than joining for citizenship.

Kek what the fuck why are they holding the Mexican flag if they are American. Go back to fucking Mexico if you love it so much.

Separate barracks for people of cartel/jihad descent.

So home depot will have a bunch of jobless Mexicans again no surprise.

If Whiteys are the master race, why did they let California and Texas get taken over by spics?

Then why did you even bring it up? No wonder we can't win a war ffs

what the fuck

Then they are not Americans, then. They should remove their US patches at once and receive corrective training from their supervisors. It's the US Army, NOT Mexico's, fucking dumb ass, traitors.

F

Hahahahahaha

Shame

>fights for a country
>is a traitor

Why call for something thats already been taken care of?
>implying they didnt have the shit smoked out of them
>liberal logic

more like >fights kike private for-profit warsat the expense of the taxpayer

dumb fucking beaners can go get killed by the CIA/Mossad back ISIS terrorists who are also receiving their paychecks from Washington thanks to neocon israel-first traitors like Bill Kristol

Wow.
The US is really fucking lost.
They are even arrogant enough to post the message in Spanish alone. What a fucking vermin.

"There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all … The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic … There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

They think they already are there. They're brainwashed.

And it was Spics like this who are also assigned as recruiters who fucked me around for over a year before I gave up on the military. Subversion from the inside.

No no they only hate compliments from the people they find unattractive.

Yes it is.

Fire up those Twitters

>teddy would never become president in the current year

we already lost guys

The uniform code of military justice will deal with them

>"My country is so amazing that is why I don't live there"

That shit is always hilarious. Literally role playing as nationalists.

What Civilians don't know.
>Every soldier in that picture got Article 15'd, maybe extra duty, and had to talk to the Battalion Sergeant Major.

>us marines
>4th infantry army patches

fucking spics cant get nothing right

Damn it Argentina, now I'm just sad

The canadian is right

You can come to America. I'll allow it.

>My country is so amazing that is why I don't live there

/immigrants

They fight for scraps of food in the fema camps.

Was it on army wtf?

Hey that brings up a good point. Is there something against displaying another nation's flag while in uniform? There should be if not...