Egypt said WHAT?!

thetimes.co.uk/article/egyptian-diplomat-said-black-africans-were-dogs-and-slaves-vj2jntcr6

news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl=drEaiIE7Z94q3tMN10lqIDMSuTYXM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.1330360603/abstract;jsessionid=4F50C426C2E545AF48BCA2A1D2E8EC37.f04t02
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1216069/
humansarefree.com/2015/05/dna-evidence-on-egyptian-pharaohs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As an actual Egyptian, how do you feel about WE WUZ KANGS?

But but kangz

WE WUZ DONGS

WE

that's an insult to dogs everywhere

KANGZ BTFO.

Based Mummies at it again

Poor lil doges

But I thought THEY WAZ KANGS?

finally Egypt putting niggers back in their place

WE WAZ DOGS N SLAVES N SHIT

serving as slaves to the (non-black) pharaohs, I mean

I stand behind my foreign ministry's stance on the issue.

Well shit, if that really happened they would make terrible representatives.

>continent of Egypt

But she's not wrong. There's an estimated 700,000 slaves in Africa in current year, and more than that owning them or being involved in the trade and trafficking.

>their continent
>egypt is part of afrika

stop posting fuckstick, we already look stupid

B-B-B-BUT WE WAZ KANGZ AND SHIT NIGGA??

Modern Egyptians are Arabs

They really were kangz.. For the time Egypt was controlled by Nubians. Long after Egypt's golden age, mind you

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

Yes, they're squatters and have been squatters far back into the Egyptian empire's own time.

They didn't build the pyramids, either. They found them and defaced them. Put a sand nigger next to a modern day egyptian, it's the same guy.

K-kangz, r-right muh n-niggas?

no, they are not, nigger

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.1330360603/abstract;jsessionid=4F50C426C2E545AF48BCA2A1D2E8EC37.f04t02

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1216069/

WE

Everyone who has ever met them comes to the same conclusion and yet they choose to blame the people coming to that conclusion instead of wondering why it is that EVERY ONE comes to the same conclusion about them.

It's almost as if they are not very smart..

Sandnigger Arab says Allahu ackbar?

Based pharaohs?

Fucking kek

BUILT

Well, if the first link is correct, doesn't that just proves Islam a shit?

WE WUZ AROOF

YEAH BRO ARABS EFFIN RAPED THEM

You're a huge moron. Please stop talking about history and modern populations as if you knew anything about them

PYRAMEDZ

Who were the slaves then?

Accepting the we wuz kangz premise at face value (Egypt was heavily/totally black) and accounting for the historical fact that the Jews left Egypt for whatever reason, does that not leave us in a scenario where black pharaohs enslaved other black peoples?

If you look at Spain, it would have made sense that the Arabs mass raped the Egyptions as well.

from the first paper:
"We conclude that the Egyptians have been in place since back in the Pleistocene and have been largely unaffected by either invasions or migrations. As others have noted, Egyptians are Egyptians, and they were so in the past as well."

>pic
Arabs are J1, spot them on the map.

>doesn't that just proves Islam a shit?
isn't it tho?

>b-but... muh kangz n'shit...

WE WUZ KANGZ on suicide watch

ummmmmmmmmmmm?????? if black people were being put back in their places they'd be given their thrones back in Egypt !

Now this is funny.

We Wuz Kong N Shit

I'd be so annoyed if a bunch of fucking apes tried to steal the history of my country. You were never KANGZ. You were always garbage.

We wuz dogz n shiet

Spain was raped by the north african Berbers, not Arabs, and maybe a little phonetician earlier.

b-but ... WE WUZ KANGS!!!!

We Wuz KONGS N Shit

The best thing of it is that it is true.

Well they didn't. 4000 arabs conquered the country, they didn't genocide or mass rape the natives. Assimilation seems to be an entirely alien concept to Sup Forumstards

lol can you imagine being black and pretending to care about your Egyptian heritage?

You still are pajeet.

Can nobody read a map?

Well golly gee my fellow white people! We sure showed those gosh darn n-n-n-niggas! I really hate n-n-n-niggas! I wish my beautiful blonde daughter would stop having sex with them. Gosh darn is that the time? I have to record jeopardy and do my taxes! Golly gee and if I'm really feeling it, I'll even have a sip of this light beer *snort snort*

>beaner

Sure, look at all the 'Irishmen' every St Paddy's day. Darkies just dont drop the act

>we wuz drunks n shieets

You're not funny.

>implying egyptians need european affiliation
why can't you recognize that all races hate you, tyrone?

KEK

I don't say what Sub-Saharan Africans have to do with We Wuz

It's Americans who do we wuz...

Relax pajeet have a cowcoockie and wash it down with some cowcola.

I wonder if niggers really think this, or anything for that matter.

It's funny when you think about it. Blacks living in Africa had worse living conditions than slaves on plantages. They had their own housing better than straw / mud huts, they got fed every day ( can't say the same about people living in Somalia ) and they were allowed to have sex.

If anything they should be thankful. If you want to see real slavery look at slaves to islam or communism. Female slaves in islamic countries get raped to death and male slaves in islamic countries have their dick chopped off and then worked until they die of starvation on a 500 calorie diet. Slaves in communist countries get put in a gulag and starved while performing manual labour 18 hours to 20 hours a day. Yet whites are the only ones to have ever truly abolished slavery. Blacks simply don't have the IQ to appreciate what opportunities they have been given.

it's very funny how non-whites are more racist towards blacks than the most edgy stormfag could hope to be, all arab, asian and hispanic country consider blacks as animals

Ride your donkey first

Funny thing is that arabs and egyptians are trying to destroy their own history and culture because they ain't muslim enough.

I wonder who's the most retarded in this story

Be gone nigger

Yeah, no one likes those gosh darn dirty n-n-n-niggas! They do nothing but rap sell drugs to our kids Billy and Jeremy! But we have to figure out a way to stop our daughters from having sex with these n-n-niggas! I hear they do it I'm the butt!!! It disgusts me to know my beautiful daughter takes it in the butt by a big strong n-n-nigga!

Well whopper guy is banging taylor swift there while beta white man plays with candy

At least I'm not a Mudslime humansarefree.com/2015/05/dna-evidence-on-egyptian-pharaohs.html

Must've been pretty embarassing for the Nubians to come in, kill your kings, declare themselves king and rebuild all those stupid pyramids you neglected then huh?

Mexicans don't fuck their animals, unlike you Pajeet.

KEK whiteys getting angry

Donkeys are the noblest of the beasts of burden, they help the development of humanity in ways that indians or niggers could never dream of.

It was you who started sperging about rape right after he only implied they were Arabs.

Cool
A sandnigger calling out niggers

Harsh.

I like the slav reference. I was born with blonde hair too, aye

Why don't Egyptians go back to worshiping based Polytheistic God's?

Will you guys be Muslim forever?

no, we hate you because you act like apes wherever you set foot

Mesopotamia, Persia, India, Egypt and now Europe

Islam is the cancer of the world

>the arab triggered him so much he became autistic

I have nothing against donkeys, I was simply reminding you of your duties.
#DonkeyLivesMatter

Well, kek

But americans fuck their dog all the time through

The thing about 'WE WUZ KANGS AN SHIEET' is that the niggers aren't completely wrong.

During the last dynasties of the middle kingdom there was a couple nubian dynasties ruling over egypt by cucking them with a sacred mountain situated within the nubian kingdom of Kush which the egyptians believed to be holy seat of the god Amon Ra. These late middle kingdom dynasties fell once invaders from the middle east (assyrians and such) and the sea (so called sea people) started pouring in and invaded the country for a century or two after which the native egyptians finally got fed up and drove the invaders away and appointing a new king who started the period we call the new kingdom.

So the old kingdom were caucasian while some of the middle kingdom dynasties were black and ruined the whole country while the new kingdom that rose from the ashes was caucasian once again..

So to summarize this in ebonics: Yo was kangs and shieet and then yo niggas fucked it up so da cracka had to fix shieet again!

Nothing wrong with that.

"There is no marriage among them; the child does not now his father"

Some things never change

It's funny because Egyptians are Muslims and their ancestors did not build ancient Egypt. Absolutely laughable and deluded to think mudslimes did

>the old kingdom were caucasian

It was never caucasian cracker boi, ancient Egypt was BLACKED and then much like Europe today, is being ABUSED by filthy mudslimes taking our benefits and jobs

I can respect that

Why did the French and English stop fighting? That was a fun period of time.

>that nigger propaganda
look at Egypt is the one who spread E3b into africa, faggot.

>kill your kings
there were no kings when the niggers came, Egypt was in a civil war, and they took advantage of the situation, also, Nubian pyramids are the only embarrassment here.

>the child does not know his father

SHIIIIEEEEEEEET

The Jews built the Pyramids.

I'd like an Egyptian to weigh in on this.

5thpbp

Arabs are no better than blacks, desu. Most arabs have black DNA (like 30-40% of arab lineage is sub-saharan).

'the jews' is a meme. there is not a single uniform jewish entity. add to that that the people who did build them have long since departed from the face of the earth.

yeah there is , its called hebrew

I never got the "we wuz kangz" meme. Do they seriously believe that?

Egypt was during the time europeans settled america, just like today, muslim. It was ruled by arabs and later turks, people europeans viewed as heretics and murderers.

It would make absolutely no sense for europeans to take their slaves from east africa. zero. none. African americans would rather descend from west africans who did even less than east africans. To claim east african culture to be your roots when your ancestors are west african is simply ridiculous. It's like me claiming greek heritage just because greece happens to be in europe. Fuck, I think it's even more ridiculous for them to claim any relation to east africa since at the very fucking least I could argue that greece laid a lot of foundations the west build on.

It's insulting to actual egyptians who are arabs, it's insulting to real africans, it's insulting to everyone involved. I honestly think american niggers are worse than blacks living in africa.

I was just baiting.

But, Egypt did have Jew slaves because the Bible says so.