Lesbians and patriarchy: some thoughts

1/2

>Sexual preference is a thing, but gender is said to be a social construct.
Some faggots might claim even sexual preference is a social construct, but let's limit ourselves to the idea of gender.

Basically, my former greentext reads as follows:
>A biological woman can have sexual preference towards other women
>She's sexually a lesbian
>But everything she puts on top of that belongs to the domain of gender
>So you can have bio females who are perfectly fine being females and licking other women's pussies and be their girl-lovers
>But there are some lesbians who are not content with having sex with other women
>They want more: they want to be ***their husbands***
>They dress like men
>They bulk up like men
>They behave like men
This marks the distinction between:
>simple lesbian = a female with exclusive sexual preference for females
and:
>transgender lesbian = a female who is attracted to other females and wants to be their man-lover

This gender-thing is interesting because, despite what libtards might say about everyone being able to create new genders...
>...99% of the time gender is picked from roles that already exist in society.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/ViolencePrevention/pdf/NISVS_FactSheet_LBG-a.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617748/Mother-GUILTY-murdering-toddler-Liam-Fee-partner.html
media01.commpartners.com/AMA/sexual_identity_jan_2011/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/2

Consequently, the lesbian who acts like a man is not coming up with a new thing. They merely borrow a certain idea of manhood and "wear it" like a pair of trousers.

Problem is, the idea of manhood transgender lesbians want to match is exactly the idea of patriarchal men.

These transgender lesbians fight the patriarchy not because they want to destroy the system: rather, they simply want their share of the pie.
They see patriarchy as a competitor, which prevents them to be husbands like the men they imitate.

But suppose such hardcore masculine lesbians won against the patriarchy. What would come out of it?
>Just another patriarchy with transgender women on top of it!

They are like barbarians fighting kings because they want be kings themselves.
They are NOT like revolutionaries who see monarchy as an inherently bad thing that must be destroyed.

These transgender lesbians are not Social Justice Warriors [SJWs]. They don't want social justice. They just want to swap Warrior Kings for Warrior Queens.

The only reason they team up with SJWs is because they want to exploit their numbers and momentum. But once the goal is achieved, SJW allies will be useless and, as such, disposed of.

Neat

Screencap maybe?

Triggered

OP missed something tho.
He refers to "masculine lesbians"... the Xena ones. The warrior queens.
But he sometimes refers to them as "transgender"...
There is a further distinction tho. Here's the full table:
> #1
>Biological woman
>Happy with her body
>Sexually attracted by females
>Behaves like a woman

> #2
>Biological woman
>Happy with her body
>Behaves like a man

> #3
>Biological woman
>Wants a male body. Wants a dick
>Behaves like a man

OP refers to both #3 and #2. For OP's purposes, they are similar cause OP focusses on the "behaves like a man" part.

Yeah, fuck me. Sorry if I didn't look up the whole libtard gender chart before posting. My issue was that there is a pack of lesbians who want to act like males (some with a dick, some without)... and they borrow male role models from current year and from history.
So they hate the patriarchy just because they feel repressed by it. But if they got power they would be just like the patriarchs they imitate.

Conclusion:
>They are no SJWs. They are just enemies and competitors in the traditional sense.

Lesbians have significantly more reported cases of domestic abuse than heterosexual couples. I find that the "manly" type of lesbian really doesn't know how men are at all, and just tries to do what they think men do.

pic related
anything else is down town.
any questions?

>Girl wants to have sex with girls
>In order to do this she needs to find a girl who's attracted to girls
>Decides the best way to do this is to dress and act like a man

Never understood this desu. Dykes would get much more pussy if they looked more feminine, then they would actually be attractive to other lesbians.

So basically they:
>imitate straw-men of men
>compete with straw-men of men
And, of course, since they have a very negative straw-man in mind, when they act it they end up being fucking rude, fucking bossy, fucking violent.

Maybe hormones play a role too... but I can voucher only for those who take meds to grow chemical dicks (if you allow me the pun). Not sure about the other ones.

Agreed. But I was just putting myself in their shoes and realized the ones I talk about are no SJWs in the original sense of the term. They don't want social justice. They just want a share of the men's pie.

It's just to show off and attract other women. They usually tone it down and go back to "normal" once in a dedicated relationship.

>Lesbians have significantly more reported cases of domestic abuse than heterosexual couples.
Post link, data, or sauce. Never heard of this shit.

Lesbians serve no purpose in society and should be placed in mental institutions where they can receive the treatment they need.

>And, of course, since they have a very negative straw-man in mind, when they act it they end up being fucking rude, fucking bossy, fucking violent.

It's not good to generalize all lesbians like this, but that's part of what I was alluding to, yes.

I have a friend in high school and into college who is a lesbian, and she has the most peculiar fashion. She'll wear plain white undershirts as actual clothes like that's a thing non-ghetto men do, and generally look like s slob.

Chart page 2. Bisexuals have it even worse for women. cdc.gov/ViolencePrevention/pdf/NISVS_FactSheet_LBG-a.pdf

>They usually tone it down and go back to "normal" once in a dedicated relationship.
This is plain old bullshit.
SOME tone it down.

But others go full retard and start acting like dudes. Well, not just dudes, but usually rugby dudes -- with muscles and all the rest.

>>Girl wants to have sex with girls
>>In order to do this she needs to find a girl who's attracted to girls
>>Decides the best way to do this is to dress and act like a man
>Never understood this desu.

Actually, this makes me think maybe the woman they fuck are more fucked up than the masculine lesbians.

I mean, consider these masculine lesbians (pic related). They dress like dudes, but their target is still girls who fuck girls, right? No. Actually their target is:
>girls who fuck girls who behave like dudes
This is, say, 100% degeneracy. Because the "woman" of the couple is basically attracted by masculine bulky men... who bleed once a month.

Satan confirms. It's a skewed view of gender relationships, believing that any form of dominance or strength must be masculine and thus they have to become masculine to express it.

Replication of normal gender dynamics that just ends up being strictly inferior to the actual normal. A woman attempting to imitate masculinity is always going to be insecure in it, just as a man attempting to imitate femininity is.

>She'll wear plain white undershirts as actual clothes like that's a thing non-ghetto men do, and generally look like s slob.
Holy shit. When I posted this I hadn't read your answer yet.

Fucking
Kek

That dyke may look manlier than most Swedish men, but there is still something feminine about the face. It's unavoidable once you go through puberty that you'll carry with you the marks of your biological sex. Evolution designed us to be able to recognize these characteristics instantly.

Leftists/Liberals hate nature. They hate reality because they hate themselves and anything that reminds them of their true nature. This is nihilism and self-destruction. Leftism/Liberalism is antithetical to life itself.

To be blunt I think it's just very obvious that certain homosexual women have high testosterone levels like how certain homosexual men have high estrogen levels, so they look and act a bit like the opposite gender, since gender isn't a social construct like retards would like to say.

>I have a friend in high school and into college who is a lesbian, and she has the most peculiar fashion. She'll wear plain white undershirts as actual clothes like that's a thing non-ghetto men do, and generally look like s slob.
This happens a lot, people trying to imitate the opposite gender tend to only imitate the extremes. If you look at a lot of transmen on tumblr or whatever, you'll see they love to use the same haircut and wear some combination of vests and dress pants even in casual settings. Just like transwomen romanticize this lifestyle of wearing cute dresses and skirts over and over. It's fetishization.

dyke until dick

>Chart page 2
Chart is amazing, but I have 2 questions:
1. Is the NISVS the result of some kind of lobby? I'd rather have academic articles (peer reviewed). Apologies if I sound too.tin foil. But I have experience of shit coming from America that was rigged jist to push some think tank agenda.
2. Are bisexual women stalked or raped by male partners or female partners?

Anyway, 30% hetero men stalked by partners. HOLY SHIT. Where are my stalkers? :-(

The funny thing is, I can't think of her being anything other than submissive sexually. She just isn't the type to be the "aggressor" in anything, and doesn't really understand men.

We were walking around outside one day in the winter and I was ill-prepared for the cold. She asked me how I wasn't cold, and laughed about it when I told her when I said that obviously I was cold, but wasn't going to show it or complain about it.

>NISVS

I have no idea, but that PDF is published on the CDC's website. The CDC is a reputable government organization.

Bisexual women reported abuse from mostly male partners.

>manlier than most Swedish men
Kek. Read this:
>Be me
>Friend has just visited Sweden
>Ask her about migrants without revealing my power level
>Question: "Darling, is it true there are a lot of migrants in Sweden?"
>Answer: "Aw yes. It is very multicultural up there".
>Question: "Did you get culturally enriched?"
>She doesn't understand the question.
>Answer: "Actually, I found it to be very boring".
Kek. Kek. Kek.

>Leftists/Liberals hate nature
Well, but at the same time we have a duty not to take nature as a source of moral duties. Thanks God we have fucking creativity that allows us to invent our own shit in terms of laws, behaviour, and technology.

I like the idea of *respecting* nature. But I also like the idea of making meaningful efforts to emancipate ourselves.

Thanks.

>>Question: "Did you get culturally enriched?"
My fucking sides.

>dyke until dick
I dpn't know this meme

>Bisexuals have it even worse for women
>Bisexual women reported abuse from mostly male partners.

Is there a trend between sexual uncertainty and likelihood of being victim of rapes and abuses?
I assume people who are most insecure are also hardly able to assert themselves both socially and and when in the bedroom... so that they are likely to turn down the good virgin dude who would take care of them, but then let Chad drag them into a bedroom before it's too late to say no.

Only thing I believe in is the Kinsey gay scale. Everything else, genderisms, and all, are essentially people wanting to be special. Society is essentially dress how you wanna dress, act how you wanna act, no one really cares. These people are the ones who need to label themselves as marginalized and this sorta becomes re-fied. A self-fulfilling prophecy. Because it must be everyone else's fault they are non-normie.

Hello /r9k/.

>>Only thing I believe in is the Kinsey gay scale. Everything else, genderisms, and all, are essentially people wanting to be special.
But isn't genderism just the result of a multiplication of the axis of the Kinsey scale?
Like, for example,
>Axis x is how well you feel with your own biological sexual organs;
>Axis y is whom you are attracted to;
>Axis z is what social role is the source of your inspiration;
Axis x can result mental health issues;
Axis y might be either social or simply a hardwiring issue
Axis z depends on current year

>>Society is essentially dress how you wanna dress, act how you wanna act, no one really cares.
Man, I wasn't born in Ausfailia and can guarantee that you are able to say that just because you were born under the star and stripes.

>Hello /r9k/.
I fucking swear I have never been on that board. Shouldn't the joke be on /lgbt/?

It's reality vs illusion. There's no "morality" to take from that. Nobody is forcing you to act a certain way. If you want to play pretend, that's your business. It's no wonder though that Millennials in the West are very often emotionally stunted children.

Do you think same sex couples should have the right to raise kids?

Samefagging because forgot link.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617748/Mother-GUILTY-murdering-toddler-Liam-Fee-partner.html

It certainly isn't ideal. I don't know how anyone could claim otherwise.

Find me an old bi or lesbian couple.

The trend seems to be the same over and over
>lesbian couples raise child to be complete degenerate
>gay couples just rape the son

No, this is all irrespective. I want to fuck x, but my gender is a. They have nothing to do with one another as such. I mean they used to, but not anymore.

>Do you think same sex couples should have the right to raise kids?
Are you genuinely interested in my opinion?

>tfw femme lesbians are practically non existent now
Where did we go wrong?

Sense of gender identity is set during feotal development and is caused by hormone spikes at specific times during gestation to permenantly change the brain structure of the developing feotus.

Normal growth is that men recieve indicator which gender them as male and with a sexual preference as hetro, and females recieve indicators which gender them as female also with hetro preferences.

However both these things are scales based on testosterone exposure and the time it happens, it's not genetic but based on conditions in the womb.

Gender has typical expressions in society such as with dress for example, people who have a gender identity closer to that of female will be naturally attracted to different materials and how they feel, and the look of certain types of clothes.

Gender isn't picked it's just inherent to that person based on how their brain structure developed before birth, the expression of that gender can change between socities and based on norms inside that society especially traditional norms and historical norms, and how closely you follow those norms is a personal choice, but your sense of gender identity is not chosen.

Some science on the issue, worth watching if you want a red pilled understanding of fetal development and specifically how the presence of hormones effect growth and development and how we can measure those things in children and adults as well as demonstrably show differences in trans and normal brains.

media01.commpartners.com/AMA/sexual_identity_jan_2011/index.html