GERMANY YES!

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2374/german-police-it-s-an-arab-rape-game-called-taharrush-and-now-it-has-come-to-europe.html

>the Arab "rape game" Taharrush has established itself in Europe, reports the German newspaper Die Welt.

>The "rape game" Taharrush is about a large group of Arab men surrounding their victim, usually a Western woman or a woman wearing Western-style clothing, and the women are subjected to sexual abuse.

>The men in the inner circle are the ones who physically abuse the woman, the next circle are the spectators, while the mission of the third circle is to distract and divert attention to what's going on.

>In addition to the events in Cologne, police in Berlin, Hamburg, Bielefeld, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf and Stuttgart have reported of similar incidents. In addition, police in Vienna and Salzburg in Austria and Zurich in Switzerland have raised the alarm about similar mass assaults against women by newly arrived Arab migrants.

Why are you so racist Sup Forums? These people are refugees fleeing for their lives, they are just like us and we have a humanitarian duty to help them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUnULljgwIM
liveleak.com/view?i=d51_1464746048
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2826/new-sexual-assaults-against-women-shakes-germany.html?keywords=Darmstadt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> awww the poor refugees are dancing in a mosh pit

It's their culture, stop being intolerant racist nazi

>>In addition to the events in Cologne, police in Berlin, Hamburg, Bielefeld, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf and Stuttgart have reported of similar incidents.
>Düsseldorf
>Düsseldorf
>Düsseldorf
>Düsseldorf
>Düsseldorf
Good thing I don't give a fuck about all the leftist bitches in my city

but there's so many shitskins speaking their gibbery language running around, haha

it's the price you pay for a better and more diverse society.

jesus fucking christ what have they done?

we must unite the germanic people under one banner and RACE WAR NOW

And nothing of value was lost.

>mfw Arabs have an actual rape game
>mfw there are STILL people on Sup Forums who try to defend Islam as "based".

I was charged with neglecting a person in need of help because I didn't call the cops when witnessing a person being raped, that's how tolerant I am over these recent developments. The person who got raped was pro-migrant prior to the event.

women are the biggest part of the left voting people, i dont feel even a single bad about this, they deserve this so much fucking dumb whores i will be last one protecting them.

those are mostly summerfags from leddit who think we will play along in their SJW echo chamber

It might actually happen if they keep up this sort of shit

Amen brother, I'm feeling culturally enriched already

>generalising

I have to participate in these games.

Brb, calling cousin Ahmed

On the bright side, the women being raped are most likely liberals that wanted the Muslims there anyway.

So this is a good thing.liberal women getting exactly what they deserve.

Only good things can come out of this. The more the Achmeds chimp out and do their thing, the sooner the masses will get redpilled and the purification can begin

Europe has failed and dishonored its heritage it is now home to a new caliphate

>They can't organise shit in their own societies but when it comes to rape they manage to organise large numbers of men into 3 units working simultaneously to order to ficki ficki white wimminz

Of course it's a poo in loo complaining about generalisation.

I like games

Had these people been capable of becoming redpilled, shit would not have gone this far

>Cologne, police in Berlin, Hamburg, Bielefeld, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf and Stuttgart have reported of similar incidents. In addition, police in Vienna and Salzburg in Austria and Zurich in Switzerland

Allah, it's like the rape gangs of the UK all over again

Downvoted for racist comment

Someone posted a Laura Penny or whatever feminist who defends Islam, saying it's not sexist.

I don't know, 1,400+ girls in the UK and what has happened?

Is this real life?

Kek you think this is bad? You've seen nothing yet. Just wait until they infiltrate into local councils and run an actual child raping business in coordination with government paid officials.

Oh wait..

Thos.

At first i wanted to defend them. But untill they start supporting me, I wont support them.

German elections when?

DELETE THIS

Me too

Now I see why there are like 10% more shitskins at the railroad station

britfag speaking from personal experience with rotherham rape gang

the guys who did it got sent to prison and the coucillors who wouldnt let police investigate properly have been removed in disgrace?

>>mfw there are STILL people on Sup Forums who try to defend Islam as "based".

lol like who?? other than t*rks and pakis and other assorted pooskins

Yes pajet that was the joke I'm glad you understood..

Agree.

Comment sections on migrant related articles are closed before the article goes online.
And if they arent, you´ll see 95% "hate speech", I saw a few fucking habbening comments on some article yesterday.
Coming from normies.
Normies are either afraid of or calling out for the habbening, let that sink in.

Most people dont speak about it, except if you´re meeting privately nor do they show it in public but if the comment sections and jewbook comments are an indicator... many people are already foaming from their mouths.

If our gubmint closes down these communication channels cause of "muh hatespeek" It will only get worse, then people will have to speak more openly to get the pressure from their chests.

Autumn 2017... if we make it till then.
And if they dont just fake the whole election or ban the AFD just before it.

Is there a way to demand an early election? A no-confidence vote in the current government?

The EU was going to try to block FPO in Austria, would be amazing if they tried the same in Germany

>implying this isn't white women's secret fantasy

They'd rebel and report it if they didn't like it. :^)

And you can't talk about this shit anywhere else because of regressive SJW Islamophile shills who obviously want women to get raped because Islam is a beautiful religion of peace.

Out of interest, would any of you say that culturally there's a tendency for Indians to point out these things a lot? Several Indian guys I've worked with and known at University seem to have this thing.

Holy shit. How do I join? Why am I not informed of this?

>has established itself
It was established by the fucking Germans.

Merkel could step down or made to do it, though that would mean our politicians would admit they fucked up good too. So they wont do it.
The people can do shit, except for an uprising.

Wouldnt necessarily involve re-elections though, AFAIK the other gubmint noses would determine the successor until the next elections.
Changing the ruling parties.... dunno if they ever thought about that while writing our laws.
>Ask the allies, they wrote our laws.

Jokes aside, I´m pretty sure that if they see the AFD rising Trump-style they´ll do some nasty shit.
Till now all they do is "ebil nazis" and similar slander, also the only reports about voting projections speak of "Maybe, just maybe, at the uttermost, 15% of the votes go to the AFD"

Yeah Indians don't understand sarcasm, it's not part of the culture

The fact that the same feminists who cry "rape culture" have invoked an actual rape culture is fucking hilarious, and I find myself increasingly more okay with this in a 'best of two evils' sort of way. We need something like this to wake the stupid regressive leftist cunts up and create a majority counterculture strong enough to fight back.

>the guys who did it got sent to prison

You had dozens of arrests on organizations by all accounts hundreds strong with thousands of people involved in the rapes.

> the coucillors who wouldnt let police investigate properly have been removed in disgrace

A handful of sacrificial idiots have been sacked, most by being placed elsewhere rather than actually being out of a job.

I know this and I'm not even from your country. That makes your ignorance either shameful stupidity or intentional obfuscation.

Either way you're a rape enabling paki protecting piece of shit.

im from somewhere in the UK which is lets say a culturally diverse, vibrant and metropolitan community.

Sandniggers did this all the time. The difference is - back then we used to shove them off (they are a weak people, but large in number) so be ready to actually fight.

The ONLY difference now is.. theres more of them.. and people arent willing to even fight them to protect innocent people.

Where are the fucking virtues? what happened to our men? where were the german men when their women were harassed in the crowd? its so fucking easy to spot dont fucking lie and say its hard to see happen in a crowd.

Actually you don't know very much at all.

have a bit of bantz by all means but don't go into a screaming rant and accuse the other user of ignorance.

>screaming rant

Ok. I guess your tear filled essay begging me to stop really proves my point.

> Actually you don't know very much at all.

Then just settle this with the links to the arrests showing they're numbering in the thousands.

2017 still too far away

Not really rape-related but worth a watch, if it hasn't been posted here before, which may be the case:
youtube.com/watch?v=PUnULljgwIM
liveleak.com/view?i=d51_1464746048
Skip to about 1:50 for the fun part.

The situation was a bit different from the liveleak description though:
The gentlemen used up all his mobile phone traffic data and wanted to "recharge" his card. They can't do that though, he has to buy a new card to add more traffic. But the enricher doesn't want to pay for a new card, he wants to "recharge" for free.
He then threatened to throw eggs at the employees and grabbed bottles of wine to threaten them further. They argued and told him to put the bottles back for 45 minutes before calling the police.
The same disciple of diversity caused a ruckus earlier at the same supermarket.

they all deserve it.

Good, may it spread like wildfire.

The sweet odor of kebap removal.

I'm just pointing that you don't know shit.

You can link me to as many sites as you want . . .I won't even bother to look at one of them.

If you think these were innocent kids being raped, then you are sadly mistaken.

Yes some were underaged and they were in care of Rotherham Council . . but don't let a newspaper headline fool you.

In the US, someone would have a pistol in their pocket, fire a warning shot, and stop this. People wouldn't try this because they would die. And the shooters would be considered heroes, and not prosecuted.

Why didn't they smash his face to the floor? If this was American cops they would've gave him an 'accidental' injury :)

No they wouldn't.

Mass nigger rapes of whites are common in the USA.

>some were underaged
>the question of innocence
no one deserves to be raped, user. innocent child or experienced adult, rape is rape.

how did they know you were in a position to report the crime?

>no one deserves to be raped
"""""Raped"""""

These girls were willing participants, tempted by drink and drugs and free kebabs, yes the pakis took advantage of them but they were problem kids in care of the local council, most probably had huge daddy issues and we know how easy those girls are!

it was more like a stupid young girls get drugs and shit and party and get fucked in exchange. it was low class slags of all sorts too.

> justifying rape

found the islamist

I'm sorry user but this is only your fault, I'm a northern italian and fuck european girls and wives regularly during my trips, because you guys are "cold, unmanly and devoid of passion". You should just be more masculine instead of parading in the streets with skirts to protest against the abuse of women.

> risking your life for a woman

I would kill for my family, but not a chance in hell I would put myself at risk for an stranger

>You should just be more masculine instead of parading in the streets with skirts to protest against the abuse of women.
I think that was the Netherlands mate.

That's why your society is terrible

without your virtues what are you? nothing

can't argue against that...

although, if my society IS terrible, why should I 'save' them from the consequences of their own actions?

Why don't people realize Islam is totally incompatible with western society? When will they wake up?

It's already too late friend

>Taharrush
never heard that word.

there is "tahrrash" which could be translated into "tolling"

only Ahmed behind western flags. Sup Forums largely is in need of some DEUS VULT

Literally rape culture.

because those people aren't cops? just brave civilians restoring order and peace in their community when the police obviously can't/won't

It must put a smile on your face seeing the euros get overrun and conquered by peasants from third world countries lol

Its a slow and painful trudge towards the truth - its taken far too long but I think it will happen

its taking long because as a socity- something is missing. You only have to look at modern art to see that we as a culture are not as strong as we used to be.

Maybe our culture is simply not worth defending anymore just how feels about his.

A gaint void has been opened with the loss of christianity and something more evil and worse in every way is taking it's place.

cultural marxism is quite effective isn't it?

Antonio Gramsci was right, in order for marxism to take root you have to erode the faith of a nation and it's moral standards. Now look at the western world, on it's fucking knees hahaha

WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE! LOL

>women vote for liberal pro-immigration goverment
>get raped
>WHER DA MEN AT WHY DEY NO DEFEND US?
lmao, let them suffer.

don't believe everything you hear on Sup Forums, most of these stories are fake.
Sup Forums is pretty much a propaganda board.

every country that islam has infested has fallen, there will be no uprising.

All I see for gang rapes or black on white gang rapes is old stale news, and nothing public where someone is grabbed in public and dragged off.

Spain managed to set herself free, albeit it took her 800 years...

You know the drill ;^)

I am a sandperson, don't worry about me Giovanni. I met a hot HIGH TEST Italian girl in London not long ago too.

>WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

I pray that 1000 women per day get raped/murdered in sweeden and germany. Let no pink tender flower go un niggerized

/thread

These whores need to experience and take responsibility for what they have done.

Only fear will correct them.

put jewish cuisine and add blood of christian children

Women shouldnt be allowed to got to parties and festivals on their own, 'looking for a fun adventure'.

Women who does that are whores, they are dogs, bitches, and they deserve to be treated like that by society, like the bottom scum they are.

I for one am thankful to the muslim invaders. They are the natural antidote to the liberal cancer that is destroying the west. They attack the source of evil that is at the root of all our problems: the decadent 'liberal' western women.

Daily reminder that the political leader of american liberalism and degeneracy is a female cuck, daily reminder that the 'Great Leader' of the now unfieid german leftist parties is a childless communist whore whose nudes are all over the internet.

I wouldnt lift a finger to save any of these westernized feminist cunts from their well-deserved fate. These are the same kind of worthless whores that voted Merkel into power.

Daily reminder that AfD voters are 87% male, 13% female.

that's hot

kek let the germans eat what they cooked

Darmstadt (flooded by leftists and rapefugees) fuck yeah!

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2826/new-sexual-assaults-against-women-shakes-germany.html?keywords=Darmstadt

ficki fick, where da white women at

Asian rape gangs.

>Darm