Need some opinions ---------

Need some opinions ---------

Dating coworker for about year and a half now. We've gone on out on vacation a lot together in 2017, out of country and different states..
by ourselves and with coworkers
We fuck a lot, tell each other we love each other.. for sure I know we both mean it.
Catch is she has a husband.. she moved to my city because he was in the military
We began when he was deployed.. and continued when he came back..
We never meant it to get this serious.

When he came back they started having problems and their relationship started failing.. past couple months they havent even been talking to each other in their own house..
this whole time she continued to live with him.

They each went back to their respective home states when this past christmas and new years came.
Me and her talked a bit about her moving into my house and leaving him because we both figured the relationship was over

I never wanted to wedge myself between them, I hardly talking about him.. I just wanted things to play out however they did

So I finally am really to make the commitment to ask her to move in with me...

she gets back into town and he wants to finally talk to her..
has the divorce papers printed up and on the table..
tells her he wants to try and work the marriage out..
tells her she can sign if she wants, but he married her and wants to be with her..

she decides to give him a chance

.. problem is now I was ready to be with her... pretty upset that she wants to him this guy a chance now when it was completely certain it was over before and she was ready to move in with me...

what should I do?

Convince her to marry you. Then join the armed forced. Get shipped out, and some other asswipe Chad will start banging her.

Circle of life.

You did wedge yourself in between them, you knowingly fucked with not just someone's GF; but someone's wife behind his back and now you're upset? You're selfish and stupid and have no reason to feel heartbroken. You need to suck it up, ultimately she chose him.

Never hook up with someone that isnt for sure they are rdy to leave. Otherwise this would happen. This is why you shouldnt get with other peoples girl's. Ofc they are going to give it another shot. Complacency and familiarity will win out everytime. Though maybe he has a bigger dick?

well she said I didnt wedge myself between them. she said that he didnt pay attention to her and didnt desire her, didnt pick up around the house and had a lot of other bad habits that he didnt care to correct. They had their problems already, I didnt create anything

You lost me at dating coworker..

these tbh

dump her and move on, how could she "love" you if shes still married

So I shouldn't user send him pics and vids of her that I took or she sent me?

Not sure I would ever do something like that... but kind of curious to see the path it might open?

>didn't pay attention or do housework
HE WAS DEPLOYED IN THE MILITARY YOU FUCKING ASSWIPE
How the fuck would it make you feel to go and risk your life to protect your wife, just to have her fuck someone behind your back because you "weren't around enough". Holy fuck you are a self centered prick. Seriously, fuck off and suckstart a shotgun you fucking filth.

Thats no reason to cheat. You're scum and so is she. The husband should've done what's right and put a slug in both your brains. Plus even if she chose you, you'd end up getting cucked just like him

yah just pretty difficult with it being a coworker. all our coworkers are really close and good friends together. we all travel and hang out a lot.. long hours at work and everything

I do believe she did or does love me though, not really questioning that

Yeah open up a path to further your stupidity and get the bitch mad at you. You should kys seriously OP

this is when he was already back from being deployed.
she said that he came back and just acted like she was nothing, kinda forgot about her and didnt treat her like he loved her or cared for her.. the problems did not arise with him being gone, they developed when he was there

>cry after such a person.
damn youre one thirsty stupid idiot.

Shes a cheater. If she knew what love was she never even would've been with you, that girl could never love anybody.

do you date all your other co workers? that is stupid logic you can dump her and still work with her

>she cheated on her husband
>but no really she loves me
>really guys I'm 100% the cheating whore loves me
She said you didn't drive a wedge, that things were already fucked in their marriage. Do you know what that implies you absolute retard? That she would have fucked someone else if you didn't, she would have told him she loved him, and she would have left him hanging for her husband just like she did with you. Because you're the kind of scum who'll knowingly fuck someone's wife, who'll allow her to be a cheating bitch. You think anyone, given the choice, is going to choose you over military boy, or anyone that's not absolute garbage like you for that matter?

You were fucking her while he was gone you fuckwit, she ruined the relationship. All of her complaints about his behavior are in her fucking head. You're one dumb son of a bitch.

its a cycle

OP is a piece of shit

This, both husband and wife are to blame but the wife chose to commit, she's fucked

Kill yourself. You want to be with a slut that cheated on her husband? She's just going to turn around and do the same to you one day.

No, the husband isn't to blame for shit you fucking faggot. He didn't do anything wrong. Jesus he gets back from 2 years deployment, and the first few months he wants to take it easy. He probably sent most of his pay back home to make sure she could live a little nicer, so when he gets back and wants to take his mind off things and relax she can't care for him a bit? I highly fucking doubt it was anywhere near as bad as she said, either, knowing that she's just a manipulative cunt by nature. You're almost as bad as OP for even implying the husband has anything to do with this given the information at hand.

Who cares that OP is a piece of shit, we need more snaps

lol OP will be the next cuck. she clearly isn't faithful

I would fuck her while she would talk to him on the phone and decide where to go to lunch.
She would come over to my house and we would fuck before she would meet up with him for lunch. Fucked before and after work, after drinks and while traveling.
The husband literally just sat on his computer all day and played video games. wow and overwatch and that blizzard card game. literally didnt do shit else, not even try and fuck her

Dude he went off and joined the military, GOT MARRIED YOUNG AF, obviously had problems and you're saying only the dumbfuck wife is to blame?

Fuck off you underaged fuck

You made the mistake of hooking up with someone who is willing to cheat on their partner. Never ever do that. If they're willing to do it for you, they'll damn sure be willing to do it TO you as well. You'll always have that nagging feeling that she's out fucking some other guy if things ever get rough, or even if they don't. Nope the fuck out of there before it's too late.

I don't normally come out of lurking but the thread is worth it.

I was in the exact same position you're in, my advice? Don't meddle with her mind too much, enjoy what you had and let her be, cheating girls like her aren't really worth it. In a couple years time she'll have two sons and still be fucking around with someone and you'll look back and think. Man, I feel sorry for the guy who has to live with her.

you are pretty fucking stupid OP why would you want to stay with a married woman? even if she left her husband for you she will cheat the second she thinks there is a "problem"

>We fuck a lot, tell each other we love each other.. for sure I know we both mean it.

Funniest shit I've read today.

> The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Yeah, I think you should send those photos and videos. They will help his case in the divorce. Then I hope that guy rides into the sunset and finds a nice woman and has a happy life.

As for you and that dude's wife, I hope you two get married and she comes home every night with a snatch full of some stranger's cum because you're not picking up around the house enough. You two were made for each other.

Suck start a shotgun? You have the distinction of being such a fkn retard I took time out of my day to tell you. Please, seriously, it's time, kys.

Do this user, if you fucked my girl, I'd want you to send these. See what happens lmao

You showed her cheating is fine. Enjoy having her cheat behind your back too, if she comes to you.

Coming from a similar situation in my past I was cheated on while married and deployed, but I dumped that dumb bitch. She had it made and didn't know it.
>Pro tip for OP ya fuckin Jody, any slut that will fuck around on her man with you will do the same to you once you're exclusive. Common sense

Leaping from cock to cock like Tarzan with vines while married didn't tip you off she's dirt? Bail before it complicates you, too. Or her husband fucks you up, which obviously he should.
Be nice if someone locates you and passes the information on to interested parties. You deserve it for posting this and being a faggot.
I hope you licked hid cum out of her & she tells you once you are of no use & she gets down the road. Again, U R A FAGGOT.

First of all-you went in between two married people and messed up there relationship. You should be happy everything is working out again

Second- step away from the bitch. You're the so called "man B". That means, if it doesn't work out with her husband, she'll be running back to you.

Girls do this. Trust me-i'm a girl. I did this too. If everything works out with her and her husband, she'll forget about you in no time.

>trust me im a girl

>trust me
>im a girl
We're going to have to choose one.

After being in the Marines for 4 years, first of all fuck her, second of all you're a dumbass if you think she loves you. She's with him for the benefits, she's with you because you'd fuck a married woman, she's using everyone in this situation. Find the dude, give him the heads up anonymously in case he's one of the pseudomacho tough military pricks, leave the bitch like she deserves and go find someone worth dating. If she'd cheat on him she'll cheat on you. Man the fuck up.

>underaged fuck
>implies joining the military and getting married young implies instability
>not the exact opposite
My parents both joined the army at 18, got married at 20, and never once had any major issues in their relationship. You're a fucking asshat if you think any of that shit means anything other than this dude had a clear plan for his future in mind. This whore is the only one who caused problems here.

Jokes often have logic. That shit makes no sense, there is no way to apply logic, kinda makes you remain a faggot. Not original, not funny, just faggot.

what a faggot you are op
letting yourself be played by a whore like a fiddle

man up

pro tip
you weren't the only one she was fucking

>suckstart a shotgun
>suck the slug out of the barrel
>not implying you can cause the firing pin to release by suction
>not implying you can ignite the gunpowder by suction
>simply telling you to suck a barrel and blow your brains out
I bet you use "literally" all the time, though, don't you?

And yet people can and do post verifiable true things on here sometimes. Just because it says that up at the top, that doesn't mean it's always true. Although, yes, a lot of the times it is just someone trolling.

>I never wanted to wedge myself between them, I hardly talking about him.. I just wanted things to play out however they did

You answered your question there. Let them do whatever you didn't want to make a wedge . He's back and they're trying so leave them to it

Bitch is cheating on him, she will cheat on you.

This. No question. By some stroke of fucking luck you got out of the situation without actual skin in the game. She is a horrible lying manipulate person and if she was really capable of loving herself much less anyone else, you would never be in this situation. I got into a relationship with a married chick once and it was the worst time of my life. Same story as you only after she went back to him I thought it was over. However, the second she started getting bored of him she was back with me and the cycle of manipulation, lies, and verbal abuse would continue. I cut it off completely when I caught her messaging him again after it had been two fucking years. I'm telling you, anyone that can lie like that to someone they "love" isn't even worth their weight in cancer hopefully rotting her black fucking heart.

Why would you want to commit any of your time or effort to a woman that YOU KNOW CHEATS

You fucking dimwit