Looking to get my gf gangbanged, Boston area. How do I go about it? Pic related

Looking to get my gf gangbanged, Boston area. How do I go about it? Pic related

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Date / time stamp or OP is a liar

I envy american citizens.
They can always pick the black neighbor down the street to pound their gf's tight pussy. Meanwhile I need to pray that somehow some black tourist appears(they never do)

I have a few friends who would fuck your girl gladly (and rough) sadly not even the same continent

Lol unfortunately we don't have any black neighbour

Time stamp or fake and gay gtfo

post nudes

Too bad bud.

Google it, you should find something

It's America, blacks are everywhere

I'm an hour away

Whereabouts? And details?

Don't, and that is the best advice you are getting to get on this board.

>gf
>only fb and instagram pics
choose one

Back to plebbit u absolute newfag

Prove its your gf

Why not? If she's into it

It’s like she posed for a shoop.

How many? 10, 20, more? Is her first time with multiple men? She wants it rough and wild or somehow sweet... Ya know, details.

Too bad she doesn't have much for tits, is her ass better?

I was thinking the same. She wants it one by one or beind DP'd or TP'd? Bukkake? Its not the same, in you need different kind of men. Not everybody is willing get touchy with another dicks or balls while fucking a woman.

Just prepare to get AIDS and invite the first 5-10 crack addicts collecting change that you see. You live in Boston, man. Those crackheads would fuck a rat for 10 cents.

Any nudes?

Only looking for a few, she's very small
Lol her ass is adorable! Even rounder nude

north of boston, age pref ?

Probably not DP but could work up to it if she's willing. It's her first time so we're new to this

That's not a gangbang, just a little party. Just call three or four high college friends. It's pretty easy. Great ass, by the way.
Any nude pics?

20-30 she said but no real bias

I'm in Boston. I'd join in

Sounds a bit boring your gf, honestly. Anyway, maybe I will participated. Is she into ass-to-mouth and BDSM shit? What's the kinkiest thing she is willing to do?

according to entertainment and the media blacks must be over 50% of the US population

any nudes

how she feel about HSV2?
rather be honest than give her a surprise

The problem with the search is you are involved OP. Your gf could find plenty of guys if you'd just fuck off and let her choose. She could go alone to a black night club and have 20 swinging dicks following her out in 10 minutes.

She's into being tied up. She likes anal from the front with her legs up, says it hurts less

That's better. Spanking and such too? What else? I love being surprised by sluts.

She's into getting her face fucked while drunk, usually

tiny shit tier teeth. hate people with chipmunk mouths. would hate fuck.

Deepthroated? Into facial? Honestly, I want to be sure she can take a long, rough fucking. I don't want to lose my time with a stupid woman who told you to stop at the first rough thing.
Hot pics welcome. I want to see her tits and ass. Any little bikini pic? Do you have nudes (blur her face if you want)?

Does she knows she will be sore next days after being fucked for a good four or more hours?

Are you still here, OP?

She doesn't usually like cum on her face, but she's willing to be humiliated this time, so she's up for it

Oh she knows and she's willing

Can I cum in her?

She's not on the pill but as long as someone involved pays for plan B the next day

Hot slut.
mm... If I ram her ass balls deep down while a spank her ass or abuse her tits while a call her slut and more names, and finally came on her face and make her clean my dick with her mouth, ass-to-mouth stuff, she will be okay with it? Is she willing to be fucked even after she passes out of exhaustation?
Also, you can post your facebook, so we can talk privately about logistic and such.

moar pics
Are toys allowed? I will love to see her with a huge dragon dildo inside her vagina while I facefuck her.

Are ten men enough for her?

nudes pls