Give me your stories about your most fucked up relationship/breakup. Your naive, stupid mistakes

Give me your stories about your most fucked up relationship/breakup. Your naive, stupid mistakes.

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

I've never been in any kind of relationship, So i never made Mistakes
Take that in your face OP

Lucky
Women are pain in the ass

is this supposed to be a meme? are you trying to FORCE yet another meme? look at big man user, making yet another classical meme. hysterical. the last time i saw any meme forced on this scale was that retarded ugandan knuckles tribe thing. you know what user? fuck you. fuck you and your shitty copypasta you whey engulfing manchild.

Tell us more about your digestive system.

See, the problem is that once you've done this more than once, everyone knows it's copypasta and that you are a tremendous faggot.

You're doing it wrong.

Good choice Just get a prosty if you want some goodness

You seem disproportionately upset with this state of affairs. I suggest a cup of tea to soothe your frayed nerves and stinging buttocks..

>my boyfriend cheated on me, so I broke up. >His mom got in an accident and he continuously told me he wanted to kill himself, and his friends told me he meant it.
>I took him back
>1/2 year later I found out he sexted his ex. >Broke up.
>Took him back.
> couldnt handle not trusting him anymore, so I broke it up again.
> 3 months of single life, slept with 2 people, he slept with 1 other girl
> we meet again, get back together, but agree not to talk to those people anymore since we both weren't close with them anyway.
> I see a conversation in his laptop screen: ''Every time when we're close and intimate together I miss you so much'', and loads of lines like that.
> I grab my stuff and get out.

How fucking retarded am I.

Very.

What you're doing: stop it. No. Bad user. No.

My girlfriend left me because she valued doing a shit ton of drugs and partying more than she valued me. She can have her party girl life. If she ends up dying from it, I won't bat an eye but instead say "I told you so."

Kiss a nigger faggot

You're better off without her. keep it up

Nah I just like chicks with big dicks

Never will I understand how people can do this shit.

She will be back
Tell her to fuck off

Find someone who will cherish you
Sound beta I know
Once a cheater always a cheater
You deserve better
*Tips fedora*

Thanks, my dude.
I mean, even though I've done those drugs with her on a couple occasions; but I never did them to the extent that she did lmfaooo

Oh, I forgot to mention she's OD'd several times before so if she decides to keep it up, it's on her lolololol9lolol9l

I thought that too before it happened. Being a naive person who doesn't like to hold grudges, I put up with this crap for 3,5 years.

Girl, you need to stop looking on POF and start finding your men a book stores or some shit. I mean, that's what guys do when they wanna find a worthwhile girl.

doing drugs occasionally (2-3 times a year) and safely with someone you love/like can indeed actually be very fun.

is right.

She will be back. Don't give in.