English = God-Tier Lauguage

If you do not speak English as your native language, you are literally subhuman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tuUv_ThwDFE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_in_Dutch_grammar
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Japanese is included to the top 7

Yatta~~

>God tier language
>Unable to explain what an "information rate" is

>mandarin
>5th
BS confirmed
i speak and understand both english and mandarin, mandarin doesn't even have verb tenses, "information rate" my ass

if russian isn't on there chinese shouldnt be

>Information rate

What fucking units are being used in this table?

information rate = a fcuking meme
hebrew is the best language ever, it's flexible and full of contexts.
I can read and understand a book written 3000 years ago.

The unit is rate of information you fucking retard.

שתוק

That's because kikes have rat brains and have written about nothing other than how to swindle some shekles from goyim for thousands of years.

Ok

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING KIKE

I like german grammar and spelling better but the gender stuff is super gay

is dutch even better?

I just wish we could adapt an asian way of saying numbers.

לך מפה מוחמד, הנאכבה השנייה קרובה מתמיד.

>The language that I speak is objectively superior to the language that you speak, prove me wrong in my language that you do not speak natively.

Something feels off about this.

I think I've seen this paper before. It was a comparison of the morphemes per second or something similar.

The languages listed were the only ones tested. Japanese was least information dense which is probably why Japs have to talk so fast and rely so much on context and subject and object dropping.

>Rate of information

That still does not explain what is being measured, or the basis for the gradations.

Why is French near English when it is one of the most useless languages in existence?

silence, goy

Actually, it's because the language pretty much went extinct for about 2000 years, and then it was brought back by the kikes.

חחחחח אני לא ערבי בכלל פשוט מה שאמרת לא נכון

Did it never evolve? A fun part of reading old French is looking up what some of the forgotten words mean

It's in baud

Dutch is literally low-German, heavily dialected and took some own developments ever since 1648, but overall it's still just a variant of German.

>why Japs have to talk so fast and rely so much on context and subject and object dropping.

Japanese talk so slowly compared to English speakers.

It is the language most used when surrendering

tfw wasted my youth learning Japanese

>1000s of stupid moonrunes that aren't even native to Japan
>everything takes forever to say
>everything sounds exactly the same

French and English are a lot closer than you might believe.

but it got rid of gender, right?

Probably the amount of information you convey compared to the amount of syllables
And then the calculations are all relative to 1.0

Dutch is just drunk german, friend.

Japanese is pretty vague.
All the Japanese exchange students that came to my school thought us Americans were so blunt.

>Why is French near English when it is one of the most useless languages in existence?

Pour te faire chier tapette. :^)

אני מוכן להתערב שאתה אפילו לא קורא ספרים בדיוק כמו 99% מהאוטיסטים באתר הזה

No. Just like German they've got masculine, feminine and neuter.

The syllables per second rate was higher for Japanese in the test. I think Mandarin was the slowest but the tones allow a degree of information density that kind of makes up for it. I don't know what their methodology was or how they performed these tests.

>american education strikes again

Forgotten French words include:
>victoire
>fierté
>baignade

Well no, because it was a dead language before it was revived in the late 1800s and then won popularity during the rise of Zionism in the British mandate of Palestine and finally became the official language of Israel, establishing it as a proper language. It's quite interesting actually. You can get by in most of Israel if you speak English or Arabic though.

Because dat information rate senpai

>neutr

Watch yourself, shitlord. Pronouns.

>easiest fucking language on earth
>native speakers likely to be subhuman nigger monkeys
>god tier
ok

French is becoming a lot more widespread now that North Africa is moving to Europe

>関西じゃなくて、関東に住んでいる
>平成28

There's around 6 millions of us that do remember it. Don,t lump us with our more and more cucked cousins

If they had wanted a god-tier language they would've tested Finnish.

いや、中部だけどw

So you didn't learn Japanese then.

I thought it was common and neuter like Scandi languages, but I don't speak it so I don't know.

> Not including latin
Q: How pleb-tier can an investigation be?
A: Information Rate-tier.

Reminder that English is closer from French than from German

אמת

>jap
>lower information rate

is that why half their words are slang desu

Not to mention that birth rates in the former French colonies are so through the roof that it could actually become the most spoken language by 2050.

Did you say English Is the easiest language on Earth?

hahahaha

sure the most inacurate language on earth is "god tier" top kek
german is the only language worth learning english is only the most spoken language because it's easy every infant can talk like your smartest university plebian

Pretty much every language on this list is ones I want to learn in my life time.
English is native tongue, have studies Japanese (non weeaboo reasons) for some years to where I can understand it by ear, live in Florida so picked up some Spanish in my life time and can easily take to it, learned bits on French in school, want to learn German because my uncle spoke it fluently (want to find his ex-wife who was very sweet and converse with her), all the others just to have them.

no I won an award for my skills but ok

Yeah, teens make numbers weird for little uns

It is

なんて田舎のもんだろうな(笑)
俺の彼女が山梨の生まれで、あいつらがびっくりするほど田舎のものや。虫とかを食うちゃう?

>english
>distinct words with no relation to each other
>little use of suffixes
>rigid word order
>highest information rate

>hungarian
>most words are combinations of simple word roots
>suffixes to indicate precise meaning
>flexible word ordering depending on intended emphasis
>not even in the list

TOP WEW

Chinaman sounds like verbal diarrhea
How the fuck do they live right next to Japan but speak like a Aussie with a dynamic IP
Meanwhile Nip nong sounds kind of like English

If everything takes forever to say, and everything sounds the same, that means you have problems speaking and understanding it.

this, Latin is definitely more information-dense than English

>no genders
>no difficult declinations
>easy pronouns
>most verbs are regular

Yes very likely, but I don't know every language on earth

>full of contexts

Having 2000 ways to say "goyim are subhuman and should be scammed until they are so poor that they are starving to death" is not full of contexts.

That is true for the Scandinavian languages but German and its directly related languages have kept this old system due to influence from its neighbours (French and also slavic languages follow the same gender system).

in terms of vocab in some semantic fields yes, not in terms of structure

>hungarian
>most words are combinations of simple word roots
>suffixes to indicate precise meaning
>flexible word ordering depending on intended emphasis
>not even in the list
Same here. And in Polish as well. Basically anglo circlejerk "British scientists found out that english is the most informational language"

>english is only the most spoken language because it's easy

When all you need to say is "Bozgor pass the Goulash" information rate becomes irrelevant.

correction: French has no neuter, but distinguishes between feminine and masculine.

Depends if you're speaking in a general sense or a specific sense.

I could speak English with only English words, if I wanted. French adds words that really don't give us anything we don't already have.

Yes. Only spanish is easier.

Accessibility is a bonus as long as you can still convey complex ideas concisely.

I'm not talking about myself I'm talking about the language

>very few sounds
>many chinese pronunciations of kanji overlap
>particles and conjugations for everything

like said, it's very vague

they just drop half the sentence because it would take too long to say so you have to infer what they mean. Like half the lines in anime and stuff is "sonna..."

なんちゅう田舎者や(笑)
俺の彼女が山梨の生まれやけど、あいつらびっくりするほど田舎もんやで。虫とか食うやろ?

fix'd for gaijin-kun.

>only speaking English
that's okay cletus anyway is fun to speak in front of you and you to be clueless about what I am saying, be a good goy and remain ignorant.

This is why everyone speak it
Is literally a downgrade for any other language

English is the most dumbed down of the european languages. Any other language on the continent is better.

I am guessing they mean how well it compresses. A lower information rate would compress better.

Then again, a rate is information per something.

Is this per word? per syllable? per what?

If I were measuring I'd go for per syllable, but who knows what they did. Per word measurement would make languages with lots of long words more information dense.

Also information rate wouldn't be the only game in town. Redundancy means you can tease out the intended meaning if some parts were unheard, or even purposely omitted.

If you can figure out what is being said from context, then you can depend on implied context and actually say less.

This sort of thing might mess with measured information rate depending on methodology.

English has confusing grammatical rules. That's why if you're not educated, you'll sound like a retarded bumpkin. English language is a shit language.

I

It is, although French is the masterrace language.

English is only the top language because of the US at this point. It's mostly a barbaric language with a horrible gramatic laws that only is useful because of the amount of latin words that it uses.

Also:
>Not latin as global language.
>Not latin used in science anymore except for naming species.
>Not able to program in latin.

Feels bad man.

>English.
>Rigid word order.

Speaking of top wews.

>information rate

pfff. You have like 3 swear words total that don't even sound like swears

youtube.com/watch?v=tuUv_ThwDFE

バレタか?
問題がな,大学の時に普通に日本語を勉強したが,何年間で関西に住んでるから関西弁と標準語を交ぜてしまった.
バカにしないでくれよ,チングチョング様

Polish and japanese is very similar language

That's indeed retarded
English is the most spoken language because the US spread it to the civilized world after they became a superpower post-WW2 (which also happened to be the moment mass media started to exist)

People who think that English is the lingua franca because "it's easy" or because of the British Empire (despite the fact French was still the most important language when it peaked) are uneducated

I just looked it up. The cases are gone and masculine and feminine seem to be merged. I don't see any difference in the declensions or adjective inflections in the standard version of the language. Funny, they look almost exactly like the German articles but without the consonant shift and lazily merged together.

This isn't news, it's been established that English is the international language for businesses for decades. That said I wish I wasn't a fucking dumbass and could learn other languages myself if nothing but for my hobbies.

Bitte, sag du kein scheiße Helmut. Du widersprichst dich.

>Hungarian
>finno-ugric
>god-tier

English has a VERY flexible word order.

The word order in English is flexible.

There is a flexible word order in English.

Also, making up all your words from simple root words isn't a bonus for information-density.

I understand that because your language is imprecise and vague that you might more be able to express yourself properly in a language as intricate and beautiful as the English language but there's no reason to be so hostile. If only you could fully understand the breadth and depth of this wonder of linguistics, the supreme amalgamation of Germanic and Romantic languages. The agendered simplicity. The flexibility. Every minute and unique facet demonstrates the infinite complexity of the human mind. You really don't know what you're missing.

It does. If you've studied Latin or any Slavic language or most languages with explicit case marking, English is loaded down with restrictions and requires complicated gymnastics with prepositions and obscure gapping rules to reorder the constituents of a sentence.

He's not saying you can't strain the limits of the rules, but it's much more awkward than many languages (Hungarian probably included).

>Speaking of top wews.
In how many different ways can you for example arrange the sentence I just quoted without adding new words or changing the current words to other ones? (Speaking -> spoken etc allowed)

Common English swear words are pretty bad, yhea
>pussy!
>asshole!
>motherfucker!

Genitals and a milf enthusiast, eh

*might not

even I struggle

Yeah, this should give you a good overlook to start off.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_in_Dutch_grammar