My dog has cancer Sup Forums. I dont know what to do, he's in a lot of pain...

My dog has cancer Sup Forums. I dont know what to do, he's in a lot of pain, I'll probably have to get him put down soon. I can't touch him or try's to sit on me and any kind of movement puts him in extreme pain so he starts screaming.

He's isolating himself under my bed. I don't know what to do to help him. I don't have many friends Sup Forums, I don't want to lose him.

pic related, is him when I took him to visit my family. He's sitting with my dad watching youtube .

If he's at that point, I think it's time to put him down. Sorry bro

Today I came to raff not ruse.

if you love your dog let him go, it's useless to keep him living with pain

what he said...

Sorry bro, but it's important to be humane. If he keeps crying in pain - take him out, give him his favorite meal that is bad for dogs. Try to take him for one last walk. Treat him like a king for a day... then take him to the vet to be put down.

Sorry brother.

He's going to the vet again tomorrow and they're going to help me figure out what can be done or if I'm just going to have to get him put down. I've had him for a couple years, I didn't think he'd get so sick so young. Hes only 6. It kind of came out of the blue.

You gotta man up and get it down ASAP, not soon. His life is agony. You gotta go today if its as bad as you say. If you got the funds, get it done at home, its probably $150-200 extra but worth it. Just feed him his favorite food if he's still into eating.

He's going to the vet tomorrow, they said there may be something they can do but I shouldnt get my hopes up. I'm trying to prepare myself for it.

I've been feeding him some treats and talking to him, he's appreciated the food and the company I think.

that really sucks man. I found my dog in the woods when he was 6 weeks old, has a hole in his heart, but has lived to be 13. He's on his last leg now, arthritis and a massive benign tumor coming from his side.

I hope it all works out my dude

go out and get that dog a mcdonalds triple cheeseburger yo. Just in case it's his last meal

Heres a pic of him when I took him to visit my parents a few months ago.

He knows how to play hide and seek and thought this would be a good hiding spot.

Your dog sounds like a tough pup. Please give him pats from me.

I also found my dog in the woods. He was so emaciated you could see his ribs. He was very friendly right away, I shared some of my food with him and took him home for a bath and some dinner.

any pics of your doggo?

Hey OP, if your near colorado they make CBD drops for your dogs pain at a place called Planned Pethood Plus. They might carry similar products online you could try to ease his pain while still with you.
Pic related this is my good boy

crap, on a new laptop. but only pictures of when he was a little pup

My gf's dog of 17 years died a couple weeks ago. Left he pretty broken and sad, but she got over pretty quickly because she found relief in the fact that he wasn't in pain anymore. It'll be hard, but it's the right choice.

I'm in Australia unfortunately :/ the vet gave me some tramadol for him though

My last dog died when he was 16, I think when they're older its easier because you can prepare yourself a bit more.

Current dog is only 6, and its only become apparent that hes not well in the last two weeks

I forgot to say that your dog looks very stylish and I love him.

Pup pics are fine man, I just like looking at doggos.

Oh damn, the nigga's 6. That's rough. A dog that small can live forever. Good luck tomorrow then. Maybe it's operable.

Lost my dog over a year ago in a similar situation. Not gonna lie, it still hurts but if they can't fix him up, don't let his last days be bad ones. Give him lots of love and whatever food he wants, do whatever he wants for a few days and pay the extra to get the vets to do a house call.

Give him a cuddle from me.

That's one nice looking doggie. If he's in pain, it might be time to consider putting him down. My dog started hiding alone in the closet when he was ready to go. It's a pack instinct to do so.

I'd advise you to least take him to a vet if you're not ready to say goodbye yet.

P.s. The thing that helps most is knowing his last days were happy ones.

this

Rest in peace doggo

Sorry to hear that bro. I have a dog, dread the day. Won’t be easy, we’ll be here for you.

It's tough man, but should it come close to the 11th hour, I'd have him put down. As a kid, we tried to hang on to one of our dogs that came down with parvo that had basically given up on living. When he did pass, it was an agonizing death along with the gory scene left behind. It's something that I can still see 15 years later, and I wish that on no one.

You put way too much value in an animal.

that's stupidly selfish of you to keep him in pain only because you have no friends

If hes isolating himself the end is very near.

Im sorry OP. Im a lifetime dog owner and lover as well. There comes a time though you have to say goodbye. Hes suffering greatly. You must take him and have him put down.

You can let it happen naturally where hell crawl off somewhere dark and lonely and go in misery, or you can be right next to him at the clinic while they do it painlessly, and he'll have his best pal there seeing him off. His last moments will be happy because youll be there scratching his ears. Youll save him a lot of misery.

Its the hardest thing. But its life.

It is an animal and should be treated as such

Poor baby.
I'm sorry, OP.

research vitamin b17. When u first search it up ofc jews gotta nake it so that all the "debunking" articles come up first bc using an almost ineffective, expensive treatment(Chemo) racks up more shekels for the cancer industry. But many have rid their cancer using b17. Its funny bc the modern american diet completely kacks nitrilocides. But if its too late it might not sace ur dog. Good luck.

Shit man, he's tiny. Cook him a steak, give him a Valium, then snap his neck. Don't stress him by letting the vet do the dirty work. It's a labor of love. Be a man.