Weird fetish thread. What weird shit gets you hard for me it’s girls farting

Weird fetish thread. What weird shit gets you hard for me it’s girls farting

Me too.

Ever had a girl spit in your mouth? Or you not as disgusting as me?

Nah but I feel that’s not to bad but god damn women farting gets me so hard

Loving sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Got any good farting content?

You monster!

Fair enough. You had any experience with it? You should use a funnel to pour a tiny bit of water or oil up her ass so the farts sound nice and wet sometime. Mix it up.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Girls sleeping with dirty barefeet or even dirty socks on. Gets me so hard to see a passed out, drunk girl with her shoes off.

More dolphin pussy

I want to be a girl.

I'm into dog knotting, I am sick.

I really just want to die

>girls farting
>weird fetish

Pick one

Hypnosis is mine

blood/black oil. I used to think it was part of WAM but thats mostly anything that creates a mess. I go diamonds though at the thought of a girl covered in black oil or blood.

I get real hard from bun hairstyles. Is that weird?

shit like this

That would be awkward as fuck in a nandos lad

I wrote a fic based on a farty girl not too long ago

>With the scent of intense, rancid musk clinging to the fattened surface of Jade's smelly hole, you tonguerape this fat-assed amazonian's pucker without even a seconds notice. Your fingers sink cleanly into her flabby cheeks as you embrace her with both palms, digits dug in so deep that you create trenches at her tanned, buttery backside. She's left gasped for air and mind completely knocked senseless as your face jams itself into the side of her hole. The thousands upon thousands of nerve endings located at her ring contract all at once from the way you slurp her ring. No part of her filthy hole goes untouched and not a single square inch of you deters you in its foulness. She clasps a palm over her mouth as tears roll down hear eyes, wishing to heaven she wasn't getting off to this even as a hot trickle of femcum pours down her cheeks. The aroma of her filthy load does nothing to stop you as you wipe her ass, with your tongue. Top to bottom.

>From this moment, you, and this mocha butter cartoonish lass, are inseparable from one another.
>With the sheer foulness of her ass, not a single other soul in her life has ever approached her within at most 10 meters..yet you would brave the scent of her ass and tenderly, lovingly, suckle at the side of her chocolate shitpipe . You would be the one to make her heart flutter and her asshole wink happily , from one dexterous grasp of her cheeks to another.

>The morning after your encounter with her, you'd even be laced with a good-morning rimming session. Completely and utterly knocked out of whatever dream you were having as the scent of her ass quickly trickled its way into your lungs. She would no doubt giggle and flash those big, broad buckteeth during your thrashing and squirming beneath her shelf of a backside. Her pucker tensing up as it squeezes another hot pocket, right over the bridge of your nose.

Creampie'ing girls when they're asleep.

It turns me on so much that I cum before I even get it in all the way

I like hand holding.

yeah it makes you kinda want to like, fuck her hairbun doggy style lol, seen some vids of that

i actually did this with my mom once or twice when she was passed out drunk lol (good thing she had her tubes tied a long time ago)

who have you done it with?

Hc bdsm. The kind where the chick cries after she's been whipped bloody and fucked in the ass with no lube knowing she can't even move.

i always liked splitting in each other's mouths during sex. it turns me on af