Holy shit guys the ipod is the same size as a cassette tape

holy shit guys the ipod is the same size as a cassette tape

is this loss

i wish it was still acceptable to use cassettes in public without looking like a faggot

hahaha can't even say anything about this, cuz you are right you would look like a faggot, no more and no less

as in like a walkmen?
cassettes are perfectly fine for home audio

I listen to cassettes in the privacy of my own home but i never would in public

no they arent. they were always designed to be lower quality. portability was their main reason for existing. unless you have type II or type IV cassettes youre better off with an LP, a reel to reel, or even just a digital version

can be easily hidden in a tote or backpack my friends.

This is going to be the most hipster-sounding shit ever but honestly clicking for music is the most boring shit ever. It's really not satisfying.

people are still putting out lofi stuff on cassettes dude

I mean its cool if you like cassettes, i have them too. just dont think its some kind of superior ound quality. it is pretty comfy to listen to though. i used to make ones that had a 3 second gap between each one so my track seeker on the deck could navigate between songs

Are we in the middle of a cassette boom, Sup Forums?

Why? There is nothing beneficial about cassettes.

i miss when cassettes were stylish as fuck

Until they chew up, as all cassettes do eventually.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I honestly can't remember the last time I even SAW an iPod.
Aren't they pretty much obsolete now?

they classics still have 160GB hdds, more than most iphones

my car from 2015 came with the ipod style connector for hooking up ipod or way out of date iphone. Luckily i still have my working ipod but seriously germany, what the fuck were you thinking

Cass were a budget format you could record your own shit with. You're romanticizing nostalgia and you shouldn't own any more than 200 tapes

>playing cassette rips on your ipod

If i start a band would it be acceptable to record on a 4 track cassette recorder?
>inb4 hipster

Recording cassette rips on a cassette mmm so lofi and aesthetic

only if you panned and adjusted each track for maximum stereo separation

Made me think of simpler times

I just bought Kid A on tape this meme better be worth it

Am i artistic yet

Delicious