My gf sent me a text message today saying that she wants to end our relationship

My gf sent me a text message today saying that she wants to end our relationship.
I asked ''why?'' She sent me this picture.
My dick is 6.5 inches long.
What should I do?

Nothing, just change gf

is this supposed to be a meme? are you trying to FORCE yet another meme? look at big man user, making yet another classical meme. hysterical. the last time i saw any meme forced on this scale was that retarded ugandan knuckles tribe thing. you know what user? fuck you. fuck you and your shitty copypasta you whey engulfing manchild.

Women doesn't have PENISES you cancerous piece of shit

dick size doesnt matter to girls. As long as ur dick is 5 inches to 8 inches. Shes a whore and is just doing this to fuck with you psychologically. Girls are abusive and get off on the idea that they have hurt you in a long lasting way. It brings them pleasure to believe they have some sort of ever lasting power over you or on you. What you need to to do is say oh thank god because of how loose you were i couldnt feel anything either. Happy we came to terms on this lets still be friends.
Never talk to her again.

Tell your gf that you don't want her to have a penis at all you fag

How can you have a 6 inch wide dick

Oh boy this thread for the 100000th time.

>Not understanding how girth is measured

The only proper response would be to insult her over something she had no control over too. Tell her she has nasty ass mudflaps or fucked up looking nipples

If you put on the red condom your penis size will be 8.5.

this is actual bullshit

Wrap a string around your dick and then go measure it. Its the circumference

My penis girth...
Is good enough?

This is the only good reply

Spotted the guy with a 3 incher

Poke her in the asshole. If it's still too small, then you're not doing it right.

Femanon here and I fully support your gf.
She deserves a better man who actually has a penis not a clitoris.

Why, do you find the Clit a bad thing? Are you really a femanon?

Also, only sociopathic chicks will first fuck you and then tell you it's too small.

Would you faggots stop posting this. Not
Only is it not factual statistically but also irrelevant in most cases.

Ive been slightly above average looking with a 5.5 inch cock my whole adult life (37 oldfag). I’ve made women scream from LA to NYC and now happily married for a decade.

Pleasing woman is much more about knowing how to read their signes and hit the right place at the right time. You can get a women off pretty easily with just one finger if you know what you are doing.

Really big dicks can be painful for some women vaginas are all different.

>thinking women know what they want

This meme is just to troll insecure faggots

No one's falling for your shit tier b8

Tits or gtfo

top kek

Obviously this is a forced meme but guys obsess over their dick size way too much, im around 5.5 inches, as long as your 5 inches or over, you're fine, as long as your busting a nut who really cares? the girl is ultimately your fucktoy so if she can't accept your dick then just move on to the next pussy

This. Women can't really tell the difference unless it is tiny or huge. It is literally all about confidence and knowing how to use it.

W

Whoever did this troll shoop forgot to take out the colors down below the ruler.

this

She just wanted to hurt you. Women don't care that much. They are about stability, romantic gay shit, etc. She knew telling u u have a microdick is like u telling her you might as well fuck a sack of potatoes in bed as it would be just as exciting. I would leave there are plenty of fish in the sea

Boy don't joke, anything above 4 inches is painful af.