F

Yes

Anyone else want to end their life?

social compact theory
/ideology

NIGGER

Nice. I'm out.

Taxation is not theft since you get something back

Like health care, cops, fire fighters, a military, education etc...

No

u mad white boi?

Communism can actually work brilliantly if youre in village or a tribe.

I lost. So fucking hard.

lol how does it feel to be a teenager who knows nothing about the world

lol good one

Lost immediately. One of my buddies is from the ohio/ west virginia border and his hatred for geese is astounding. I see its shared among everyone. He used to be a maintenance guy for a church and they would get invaded by these shit birds every summer. He had to find creative ways to not get caught that he was trying to "displace" them from his property, seeing how they are fucking federal protected pieces of shit birds.

the answers should be
>consent
>pay
>trade
>voting on it in the first place

So if you order a pizza and they charge you an extra 20 bucks but show up with your pizza and a couple of figit spinners you're okay with that right? Because you're getting something back.

This is the best explanation of taxation I have ever seen, can I quote you in my econ paper?

I only believe in communism if women are property.

Nog

>>

Nigger

If you were selling the pizza and the customer only paid 75% and a few pieces of pocket tar and an Advil capsule, then your analogy would work better.

tttertgdtertgfreree

uyuyuyudee

lul

If you wanna put "some anonymous guy on Sup Forums" in your references...sure man go right ahead.

Communism has never failed because the moment it starts failing it's not real Communism.

He's reading a russian paper from the chelyabinsk area, yet he knows no russian. dont get whats so funny..

You live in a country with a system of government that decided on the taxes you pay. If you don't like it, get involved in politics to change it, or leave the country. No one's forcing you to stay, so calling it theft is dishonest. You could also almost certainly avoid paying taxes by not utilizing any of the social infrastructure it pays for, which is why your analogy is bad - you're mad about being charged an extra 20 bucks for fidget spinners, but you took the fidget spinners. And the pizza was never being offered without the fidget spinners in the first place. You wouldn't have to pay for any of it if you hadn't accepted it, and you continue to pay for it because you continue to accept it.

>an extra 20 bucks for fidget spinners
But what if they're hand crafted executive fidget spinners?

>this nigga never heard of manufactured consent
>this nigga don't know demotism is a cancer the founders explicitly tried to avoid

>Not naming it Muff Muffler

>I don't want your package deal, so I'm going to buy it anyway and then complain about it because I didn't want the whole thing, I wanted to pick and choose parts of it! Waaaaah!

That's ironic

youtube.com/watch?v=-X2atEH7nCg

>complain
Isn't that what you mean by "getting involved with politics"? The main pastime of activists and lobbyists is making pleas and threats for gibs and favors from the bloated, festering bureacracy. And the bureaucrats vote, too.

Haha

Your mom's cunt when i make her cum

Die cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=0Dpw0VvH4m0

I'd be interested to see how an already industrialized nation would do. Not one that has to industrialize later, and during a war.

youtube.com/watch?v=p9UyD7KG2Uc

>:]

That file name

I knew a chick who could do that

What about it?

Nice >:]
youtube.com/watch?v=1gqPzXI7r5Q

youtube.com/watch?v=DkbLKxb1a5E

brazil in a nutshell

Fuck

Kys