Non-white people thread - What do we all hate about white people ?

I'll start :
>arrogant race that tries to force its opinions on every country in the world
>created "racism" (fortunately, every other race has some common sense and don't use this retarded word that white people made up)
>somehow whine all the time
>only support censorship when it goes their way
>unfunny jokes and memes
>close-minded
>objectify women and make unfunny rape jokes, then complain about feminism being on the rise
>laugh at black people for having a lower IQ but use retarded theories to explain why Jews' IQ is fake
>can't take responsibility for their races' crimes (WWI, WWII, etc)

PS : White people aren't welcome in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>whites created western civilization
>they literally pulled us non-whites out of our perfectly fine stone-age societies
>they gave us food, medicine, technology, and functioning governments

Wow, fuck those guys!

>technology is thanks to us, our ancestors are literally us, all the credit is ours!
>we can't be blamed for WWI, WWII and colonization, our ancestors aren't us, why should we take responsibility?
And fuck off, this is a thread for non-white people.

Don't you have a concert to shoot up or an airport to bomb, toothpaste?

G'back to your country, you're ruining ours.

Here we go, bringing up violence.
I guess white violence is hereditary.

>nigger thread
>french flag

Says the racist who invades a non-whites thread.

Go away, racist.

lol, i'm posting in a shitskin thread

Tünjél el innen te nigger cigány zsidó fasz

Sure buddy. It sure was white people that shot up that concert.
Sure was white people that are killing aid workers trying to help you.

Just go back to Somalia, you won't have to worry about white people any more.

> move to countries full of white people
> spend time complaining on an international image board for didgeridoo about the country you choose to move to

Great life choices, Ahmed.

>move to country with white people
>complain about white people

why

Attention

This is now a colinized thread.

Pick related.

Stop mistaking us for jews, thanks.

>french flag

We take full responsibility for owning your shit, and your people, on the regular throughout history. Since it was the best thing to ever happen to you, you're welcome.

>arrogant

No desu we pretty much are better than everyone else.

Just because we kn- knew it, doesn't mean we're arrogant. Only if we're wrong.

Its a proxy, dont even try.

Go away.

Sure, it was black people who killed millions of Jews who comitted the Holocaust during WWII.
Sure, it was black people who brought funs to Europe.

You have no right to complain about people peacefully migrating to your countries when you bloodily invaded their countries.

Consider suicide, Donald.

I didn't ask to be born in this shitty land. I'll leave after making sure I vote for liberals in 2017

Abandon thread

>superior in every way
I FUCKING HATE WHITE PEOPLE THEY SHOULD DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> white people made up "racism"
> white people
> white
> people

OY VEY ! The stupid goyim will never learn, hahaha.

> close minded

Coming from people who still shit in the street and believe in genital mutilation. Topkek. The rest is pure banter, as always with non-white inferior people.

>Sure, it was black people who killed millions of Jews who comitted the Holocaust during WWII.
OY VEY MUH 6 GORILLIONS OF JEWS!!!11

>Yessss. Let's just continue staying in the countries of the people we so hate very much. That'll teach them, welcoming us in

Get the fuck out of Europe you disrespectful shitskin freak.

Please get out of my country white people honesty

Go away.

You're whites. Disgusting ones.

Look at yours first.

We don't need any of your bait calling.
Taking full responsability for your numerous war crimes means committing suicide. Buy a gun and kill yourself.

>Implying you're right
>Implying you can't be arrogant if you are right

Go away.

I don't care about your joke, I'm not French.

Inferior in every way*

>i don't agree so i'll just laugh it off
Typical of close-minded white people.

we did wwi and wwii, big deal, it was whites vs whites anyway besides the chinks. a lot of great tech came out of it.

sad thing is even with those horrible wars factored in the contibution of whites still stands above all the other races.

Even though I'm Native American, I like whites.

I can't wait until we fuckign slaughter you non whites.

White people are honestly the biggest cuck race. Every other race of people on Earth has an in-group preference and considers it the most natural and obvious thing, but whites will get cucked in every sense of the word to not appear racist.

You still have not adressed why africa, even with whity pouring billion of dollar of support into is still a shithole.

You aren't funny at all.

I'll leave your shitty continent and I hope muslims and Jews will destroy your white race.

Leave America to Native Americans.
Leave South Africa to Black people.
Leave Australia to Indigenous Australians
HYPOCRITES

>niggers living in white countries complaining about whites

>see this thread
>mfw

I live in England, mate.

Now get the fuck out of Europe, mutant.

Do you have, any, you know... friends?

DAILY REMINDER that centuries of severe inbreeding has left the arab population with average IQ's of 70 and various mental disorders.

Muslims LITERALLY DE-EVOLVED THEMSELVES.

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

GET OUT OF EUROPE MOTHERFUCKER

>give me unemployment money
>gave me shelter
>tolerate my religion despite it being backwards
>my smartphone
>rescued me when I tried to sail across the ocean in a bath tub and a shower curtain
>send my kids to school

And so on. All white people are cunts. Their food is shitty too. If we have food in Africa it's usually much better.

Whites built America
Whites built Australia
Whites built South Africa
Yoour people didn't build Europe

>It was whites vs whites
Get out.

Cuck.

I hope your race disappear.

I sure hope you get cucked.
The less white people, the better.

Because you gave them guns and tried to force your retarded values on them.

America isn't white people's country.

Go away, racist.

Do your white racist do? No they don't.

I thought Sup Forumstards were mostly white neckbeards, was I wrong?

They have better values than white people.

No. Get out of America first.

Who created ISIS?
You white people.

Whites aren't arrogant--they just know niggers and non whites would be nowhere without them. I invite you to look at Johannesburg, South Africa. A country entirely filled with darkies who loot, steal, and kill one another in droves. Scientifically there are several findings that prove the darker a persons skin, the lower their IQ.

And if you hate whitey so much, maybe segregation is the answer. I mean, you niggers can handle it without us po white folk, right?

They think that the best argument in the world is the color of their skin.

They have to go too you know..

You should literally kill yourself

Pretty much the reason why they will eventually be kicked out. The average white person is pretty generous, but they expect gratitude in exchange, not insolence.

Whites colonized*
Whites killed*
Whites raped*

And you are not in the right country.

You can go back to non white countries if you want. One less welfare receiver is good.

Persian here, I do not hate white people, I actually admire and respect the Germanic white people the most. I believe the Germanic white europeans are the brightest, kindest and most creative humans on this planet and that they should have leadership positions over all other nations. The Germanic people are the creator race of our planet and should be encouraged to prosper and lead humanity to a better future, not fucking Islam, not fucking 1.3b indians poo in the loos, not fucking 1.3b chinese insectoid soulless cat/dog/gutter oil eaters.

If all humanity accepted the superiority of the Germanic people and followed their lead, this world would become a paradise, trust me.

>PS : White people aren't welcome in this thread.

Since this is Sup Forums you can't safe space yourself.

The conceit of these troll threads is the most fun part though. Acting like "oh you better allow us to talk shit about white people or you're hypocrites". You can, and we can't stop you. You're not being moderated or downvoted.

The crucial difference is that what you want to shove in our face is something accepted everywhere else on the internet. You want to kick in an open door and act like it's a political statement from a rebel. You're an idiot.

>non white thread
>french flag
not surprised

SUPERPOWER BY 2020

MANIFEST DESTINY

They were alright when they were peacefully living with nature (check the Pigmy). You gave them weapons. It's too late now because of your dirty race.

Exactly!

Go away.

>trying to force yourself on other countries
>generous
No one asked for your so-called generosity and self-gratification

Yes, killing and raping is a white thing, and not something litterally every race has done ort attemped to do on every other race, moron.

>OP

Thank god slavs are not white. ; : ^)

t. Flip

I hope the white man colonizes us again. Preferably Trump. At least it will be something different.

There was nothing wrong with WWs tho

Im sorry I didnt notice this earlier, but you made the comment that we cant take credit for our ancestors creations, but now your saying we have to take the blame for their crimes? Fuck off nigger.

Magyar parasztgyerek

I love white people, how do I become white

>non white people thread
>French flag

Why am I not surprised?... You people have everything that is coming to you and then some.

Boring pic.

Leave Africa first?

Either you lie about being Persian or you're a cuck.

>Sup Forums isn't a safe space
>fuck off nigger!! Sup Forums isn't your safe space ! it's ours
Here we go again with the white hypocrisy.

I hope you drown.

>hate white people
>go to country full of white people

?

"Hurr let's hate white people for trying to bring civilization along with technology and higher quality of life, durr"

>Who created ISIS?
>You white people.

WE DIDN'T START FIRE, IT WAS ALWAYS BURNING SINCE THE WORLD WAS TURNING

Mecca, Allah, kiddie fucker, Mohammed, cult, desert trucker, burka around the block

I don't really hate white people; most of them are normie tier as any other race. Each race has their own problems, and professes their issues to be the worst. In the end, were all going to be overrun with Muslims, Mexicans and Chinese anyways

The Pigmy's developed their own weapons, retard. Lonnnnnng before da white man came along. Also, everything in South Africa was great during the apartheid. Then whites left and it all turned back to shit because niggers have the IQ of a rock, are lazy, and are unwilling to do anything other than reach up into a tree to grab a fruit. Black on black crime is higher than any other race related crimes.

Just admit you're incompitent, that you want a parent government, and that you're lazy.

Give us some details before you leave, just so we can mark the time you leave and the time you either come back / get stoned. It would be nice kek for all of us.

>leave Africa

You are hypocritical and you know it. It is like I would justify neo colonialism because there are blacks here.
You don't belong here.

We have apparently reached the point of the nog making claims of statements that were never even implied.

Mit mondtál te kis túrórudi szérbaszom a fejedet

Don't look into his sandnig logic too much. He will get mad.

Color your nipples pink

Kek

>others commit crimes so it's alright if i did it 1000 more times
White people sure are morons.

I look more handsome than white neckbeards.

Even Jews are better than white people.

Yeah right, liar.

Just wow. How can you say there is nothing wrong with WWs?

I'm pointing out YOUR own contradiction, retard.

Remove proxy.

I'm happy to trample on your dirty country.

How about you stop using white technologies: no internet, no pc/smartphone, no tv/radio, no electricity.
Good luck.

Te kis túrórudi

I am Persian and I am no cuck, being reasonable and promoting truthful speech is a value us Persians cherish. There is no shame in admitting reality.

If Germanic white people are not superior, then why are they responsible for the majority of advancements in science, technology and medicine? Germanics should lead humanity to a better a future, any rational person would accept this.

As for being a cuck, you do not understand the definition of that word. You are full of hate and racism against white people.

>Implying that I am on this thread not for shitposting

>Pick related

Love it.

*** in the ***

Megbaszom az anyad te kis eloskodo kocsog (nincs ekezet ezen a kanadai keyboard-on)

#JeSuisBlanc

>Leave America to Native Americans.
Leave America to the wildlife you Serbians.
Native Americans actually migrated from Russia / Serbia.

Wow, your making a contradiction, looking at ours, pointing it out, and calling us hypocrits. What the fuck is this? Also, with my previous comment on africa being a shithole, can you uh, yah know, prove your statement?

>What do we all hate about white people ?
Success. Same thing you hate about Japan and Iran.

KEK..fuck that made me laugh

All of those roads and hospitals they built.

FUCK IT, IM ENDING THE THREAD!

Te kis faszkopé