I absolutely DESPISE this look on women lately. What the fuck

I absolutely DESPISE this look on women lately. What the fuck.

Everyone does. That's why they are so angry. It's a vicious cycle.

I'm glad that the mentally unbalanced have started clearly labeling themselves.

I was into the look when I only knew SG-types on the internet. When I met a few IRL at Punk and Metal shows, the appeal immediately died.

Few of them could be considered mentally stable, and even fewer were otherwise decent people.

Probably has something to do with you being a monumental faggot.

Wow she looks like a unique individual

Seriously. Tattoos on women just repulse me. Trashy as fuck

Probably. (^_^)

gee i wonder whos behind this new style and feminist movement
>counts shekels

At least you dont live in sweden so you dont have that many of them.

Our capital is fucking full of this kind of cunts. Shit's disgusting.

I like it aside from the glasses and dark lips

Lately? I've hated that look for years

Degenerate look indeed.

Are you kidding OP? Looking like this is how you know not to even bother.

Warning colors = Daddy issues.
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

You think you're hardcore? I've hated that look since Japan invented pink-haired anime bitches.

>tfw have thing for obsecure hair colors
>absolutely despise tattoos earrings piercings apparent makeup and leftist ideology

Here's a local one that I have the displeasure of seeing occasionally

dyed hair comes prepackaged with crazy

im sorry, friend

Wanna piss them off? Ask if they are one of those girls that cut themselves

They all look like rejected anime girls

Looks even worse on men tbqhwy famurii

This bitch had a lord of the rings wedding and then never fucked her husband.

Yeah but what if she was a vampire. I'd suck that dick.

Geddy Lee, get back to Rush.

You find her an easier way to tell the world she's childless...

Ha ha that guy looks like the retard this one married

>never fucked her husband.
yeah so she didnt have a wedding then. Just a fucking masturbation ceremony.

Trash

>and then never fucked her husband.
and you know this how?

Fpbp

When I was a kid cartoons were in the Sunday paper. Not walking around the street with a vagina.

please let me go Mr. Bones
I wanna off

Literal garbage. She better hope she dies before 40. She already looks like a clown, it will only get worse.

>never fucked her husband.

How would you know that unless...you're the hubby?

It took him a year of marriage with no sex to leave her, What a cuck

Why so much hate?
They are the easiest one night stand
Their look and actitud is just one big shit test
Just hold frame and use thoose daddy issues on you favor
Jesus guys ,this is why you remain Virgin this post is rk9 tier.

Fuck would marry this?

every time.

A non-consumated marriage is null and void, oh well at least he shouldnt have to give her anything...

I mean, yeah. Definitely not wifey material, but if you wouldn't hate fuck her and make her admit that she likes abuse in the bedroom, then you gay, son.

2D women is still the best.

>Seriously. Tattoos on women just repulse me.

There is a reason that tats is on the list.

>Not sure about redheads though.

I'm dating a girl with face piercings and a couple tattoos. I call her a degenerate and tell her I'd never get anything like that.

But I mean she's really attractive and dating anyone for anything other than genetics, i.e. looks and brains, is a retarded meme spread by faggots who can't get an attractive woman.

"But she's got the same political views as me! But she's pretty on the inside! But she's got a good personality!"

(I'll qualify this by saying yes there are some women who are attractive but their attitude/personality makes you want to claw your eyes out, but with a little coaching you can change that. You can't fix ugly.)

Yeah, when you decide to have kids they will be at a serious disadvantage having horrible looks and low intelligence.

Because I was friends with him and talked him into getting a divorce when I found her secret tumblr blog and it was full of pathetic lies

What have the Hebrews done to their women?

It's sad because I've seen them.

Shut it down

I go to UCSC. Every woman looks like this.

Her jewess mom sends her money so she doesn't come home

at least he can't hear everyone laughing at him.

but his ear...
no he didn't

This is actually true, I look similar with a few tasteful face tatts, and I cannot get a job to save my life. I mean wtf, I have an MBA.

kek

I don't mind as long as their BMI isn't over 23 and they're not SJWs

>But she's got the same political views as me!
No, that one's pretty important. There are a handful of things that you should be on the same page as a woman with before marrying her, and politics is one of them. Otherwise, it's going to end in a divorce down the line.

Jeez, it's like she's afraid to be beautiful, so she sets herself up for failure. What a waste.

Here she is practicing her Jew magic

Good sense of humor, m8.
I forget the exact word, but there is a term in nature for how all the brightly colored lizards and snakes are poisonous.
I also don't consume foods that are un natural colors.

Women aren't any different. The dye is just their way of telling you that they are poisonous.

>#dustindavis

society is going to destroy itself

It's on autopilot at this point

I'd wager a modest sum that daddy touched her.

Turning candles into shekels? 2spooky4me

I dunno man, you had to talk a guy into getting a divorce from a wife who didn't want to fuck him?

Sounds like she ain't the problem here.

>"But she's got the same political views as me! But she's pretty on the inside! But she's got a good personality!"

It's the worst shit, if I'm not sexually attracted to the woman, why would I even conceive of having a monogamous relationship with her?
Why would I date her?
What's the point of having a girlfriend you dont want children with? Just go fucking pick up a slut at the local bar instead if emptying your balls is the purpose of the relationship. It's not like it's hard if you just lower your standards a bit. Why wouldnt you, you're not looking to make it a long-running thing anyway?

I just cant into one-night stands. It's not for me, I've never had sex with a woman I wouldnt consider for marriage.

I dont see why you wouldnt just fap instead and save your shekels.

When a woman looks like that, it usually means she's into black guys . Which is great for me because I'm black.

Christians and "natsoc" people are such evident virgins it pains me. When has Sup Forums become the citadel for gossipers?

I think you have just low standards

So you've SEEEEN the Dragon, then?

>tasteful face tatts

I hate how the degenerates ruined it for cute girls. You never saw it around 6 years ago, except on very rare occasion, and I live in the shitty liberal area of California.
Shemale in OP can't pull it off, even with the caked make-up and filters.

Aposematism.

And the SJWs use the v-word.

Again.

Predictable.

>There are a handful of things that you should be on the same page as a woman with before marrying her, and politics is one of them
No it really isnt, if you're the head of the family and a leader any normal woman will follow you and eventually adopt your views on minor things like politics.

The only reason to worry about it is if she's some true believer who voulenteers for refugees welcome or some shit like that. Then obviously stay the fuck away, that shit is cancer.

It goes both ways.

A woman should follow your lead on politics, along with everything else. Or you don't know how to be a man.

You couldn't be further from reality. Girls who dress like this want men who dress like this. They put on their hipster shit and go to seahaven concerts with other "individual free thinkers"

IF you know someone like this in real life, and IF you're too submissive to stand your ground and laugh at them, only then do you have a problem.

There is just a disproportionate amount of women that look like that in Sweden.

They vote for Gudrun Schyman's party.
Absolutely fucking disgusting people.

Yeah, but you love tattoos on men? When you see a tattoo on a guy's ass you just want to stick some dick in gay ass?

Tattoos are gross as fuck on everyone.

One of the nice things about guys with big hearts is that they don't give up on things easily.

They convince themselves that the woman loves them and that sooner or later, things will get "back to normal".

When in reality, someone needs to buy them a beer and let them know that THIS is the normal and that she was behaving counter to her instincts in order to hook him.

Women play games.

End of story.

I had to red pill him but it kinda ruined our friendship, just finding out how much of a cuck he was. Watching her bang her coworkers at the bong shop while he was at work was too much and I had to tell him how much he sucked

And if they don't vote for Fi, they vote for the Vänsterpartiet.

Mate she might be shitty or whatever but you're coming off like a real creep. like where are you getting all these photos no one cares what the shit mate

What if the chick is hot?

There is no tattoos, you should add them.

It's called kikebook. All the good goys have one.

then you have shit taste

My exact point is that you should date a woman with good characteristics for breeding, which doesn't include ideology.

Did you not read the part about coaching? Can't coach her to change her mind?

Actually I'm advocating for the very opposite. I'm saying you should find a female who is both attractive and intelligent. How is this a low standard?

>tattoos
>dyed hair
>slutty tank top
>taking pictures in a public bathroom
>internally rotated femurs

Absolute fucking mutt

This.
And those who stretch their ears so wide you can fly a jumbo jet through them.

I'd disagree. what's important is like-minded goals and beliefs. you can have different politics while sharing fundamental beliefs. The goal is not to obsess over politics and let political parties define your beliefs

>redheads
>bad

The best girlfriend I ever had was a redhead. We were together for 3 years.
I'd have married her if she didn't die of an infection after an appendectomy.

What is in that image?

This degenerate is my colleague. She's got a fine ass tho

I used to have a major fetish for 'alt' girls, cosplayers, and the like, but life experience has made me despise them. These types of girls are incapable of forming long term bonds unless they're really ugly, plus most have shitty personalities too. Even sexually everything is all about them, very bad lays.

Still I do think some parts to the look are nice. I'd love to get a normal girl and have her temporary dye here hair for an even

You don't coach a woman. You fucking tell them what to do. Or you're not a man.

evening

She ruined herself and probably is a crazy.
Tattoos and piercing are the signs of people with poor self control and decision making.
A sheep attitude too despise their wishes to be "special".

its only going to get worse. the gate has been opened.