no Kanye or DG bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SK_WfF6hf2E
youtube.com/watch?v=XiZ9WfDyQo0
youtube.com/watch?v=X7u5S88iBDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no such thing

youtube.com/watch?v=SK_WfF6hf2E

With one song a guy highlights what's wrong with hiphop and flips it on its head in a way that becomes really humbling.

Guy a little past his prime rambles about how nothing feels right and how he doesn't think he'll ever amount to anything.

He has another song called "Cook" where he tries to hit on a girl but he just sounds like an absolute loser that couldn't make himself sound like a player if he tried.

Great album. Really, when you take a look at it it ain't really that hard to please me as far as hip hop goes. Such an incredibly disproportionate amount of it is such hot garbage, though.

ez

That guy legit has issues.

it makes it a very emotionally honest album

Amazing.

Oh yeah it's good music. It's just that the artist and the art aren't really separate here. He's a legitimately diseased and tormented individual.

I hope he gets himself sorted out and finds himself a nice girlfriend that makes him smile.

slavhop represent

youtube.com/watch?v=XiZ9WfDyQo0

Pics related needs more praise. Lyrically this is my favorite rap album, the production is also just what the rapping is calling for, super hypnotic, heady, dark and repetitive

Both great albums

these

LUM is easily a top 10 most important artist of our generation

Is Sage Francis that good? I picked up this album the other day at a second hand store, but haven't listened to it.

atrocity exhibition is better

gorgeous beats and shows many different sides of street life and mindstates in a blunt but beautiful way.

Personal Journals is amazing. he gets a little too-clever for his own good on every release that follows

Too $hort> Everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=X7u5S88iBDQ

this

Ima start dumpin albums

uhhhhhhhh

the only way this album could be patrician is if Jeru the Damaja didn't rap on it.

vouching for this
seems my shilling of this is paying off

rip my man the jacka

everything doseone has been a part of

>seems my shilling of this is paying off
If that's is the case then thank you, because of you i finally managed to get into hip-hop which i hated by listening to this masterpiece.

lets pray secret circles works out, him chilling with wiki and antwon might be really good for the dude

These too

Guess I gotta post this again.

this album and everything atmosphere made

Ice Cube - Death Certificate
Some Minute Man tracks are the bees knees
Dr. Octagon - Blue Flowers

APARTMENT 2 2 3

how has this not been posted yet

How can other rappers compare? Also Saal by him is barely hip-hop but still an absolute masterpiece

Album name and artist ?

Constructus Corporation - The Ziggurat

based serengetiposter

reverse image search you fucking faggot

My bad

Lol at this whole thread

v-very hungry

goat intro

>doesn't post anything
alright tough guy

Many great less-known albums were posted ITT, what did you contributed fuckhead?

ye's better than everything posted. sorry you backpack dweebs.

Good picks

Anyone know any artists that are more like Alopecia by WHY?

back to back bangers but Sup Forums won't listen to it

Pleb detected

Thanks for this