I LOVE TRAPS. IT'S NOT GAY

I LOVE TRAPS. IT'S NOT GAY

>OP drinks feminine semen

>I'm not gay, I just like feminine dicks

yes it is

you're bi

I'd find her she-schlong hard to resist not sucking on it.. I girls do it all the time.. or at least should ha

It's soooooo gay, friend. Not even a good try.

i might call this one sometime... in the spring when the hormones are ragging.. hopefully Lillian can lead me to more online content weather is a different name or whatever...

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░

that is one meaty shes-schlong

Trap are dick
Man like dick is gay
Trap is gay
QED

You like dudes with breast implants.
Traps are gay.

>bailey
>trap
kek
it's a dude on hrt, so technically a mtf trans
a trap is per definition a dude that just looks like a girl, with certain clothing and makeup, but has no tits

It's absolutely gay. If you like traps exclusively, you are gay. If you like men exclusively, you are gay. If you like women exclusively, you are straight. If you like any combination of the 3, you are bi. Super easy.

Bailey is a trap.
He doesn't identify as a girl in any way and lives his life as a guy.

please go fucking traps
You are a man of refined tastes
Just don't be surprised when real women outbreed you.

and that's where you're definitely wrong kiddo

there's nothing bi about it. you like a feminine dude who dresses like a bitch. still gay.

Sauce?

Would you fuck her?

I love traps because I enjoy the gay

It's gay as fuck, it's probably gayer than receiving anal sex from a legit certified gay faggot.

disgusting

True. At least in that case it could be a dominance thing, but with traps it is men wanting to fuck men.

Anime boys are legit the only kind of boy I would fuck. Real dudes can't compete.

shit bait

To be a trap you have to pass as a girl though. Look at that man-jaw.

Haven't you heard fagots? This is now a spiderman thread.

There is no such thing as chicks with dicks, only dudes with tits. You are a faggot. Deal with it gay boi.

Suck a dick.no homo

UR GEY OP KEK

Reminds me of a whore I picked up once...

No one cares if you're gay, just don't be in denial fag.

It's as illogical as it's logical.
Traps defining element is that you don't know they are trap, you think they are women until you find out they are men. So liking them isn't gay, technically.
But saying you like trap means you need to know they are trap, so there's two possibilities:
-You like trap before finding out they are men, meaning you don't care about what's between the legs as long as the rest of the body is girly, which means you don't like trap but you like what's girly in general.
-You like trap when you discover they are trap, so when they aren't trap anymore, meaning it's the male part of the trap you like, so it's gay.

So technically, that's not possible:
you can either say "I LOVE TRAPS BECAUSE OF THE WOMEN LOOK. IT'S NOT GAY", which is acceptable and just make you more interessed by the body than the sex or you can say "I LOVE TRAPS. IT'S GAY", then you like the sex, or you can say "I DON'T CARE IF IT'S A TRAPS. IT'S NOT GAY" then it's like the first case, it's just open minded.

Post some pic.

Yes it is, they have a penis, and you're a man who's into that. You're gay or bi.

Is there a reverse of this? Like girls who look like guys but have vaginas?