Thank you, here's your license back, drive saf... Say, do I smell marijuana in there?

Thank you, here's your license back, drive saf... Say, do I smell marijuana in there?

>yfw

>mfw

no way officer

No that’s my ass

N-no sir.

"bork bork bork"

It's for "medical" use.

i's does nots has any of the marijuanas ins my car, officer

NO! it’s my marijuana flavored vape.

>COMMENCE THE JIGGLIN, HUH?

This exact thing happened to me. Managed to coolface.jpg my way out of the situation, but I was shitting myself all the way home.
>There was an ounce in the trunk

It's jus pizza.. I had pizza..

Yes, officer. I'm just returning from the dispensary where I bought a $5 gram legally, and the state got it's tax money that pays your salary. Have a good day yourself!

>mfw

Umm, what's marriage awanna?

Can't kill me if I kill myself
>mfw

nope, do you wanna check and waste both our time?

"No ya dumb cunt"

what license you fucking idiot

"Do I look like I know what a marijuana is?"

yes you do... want some? there is a store that sells it right down the street.

>do you wanna check
Silly user, you do of course mean “am I being detained?” or “am I free to go?”

Ain't checking shit unless you wake up a judge, now let's play "Piss Off Your Sergeant".

If your car (according to the cop) smalls of weed it will justify a warrantless vehicle search.

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who doesn't know we live in a police state

No police state, if you smoke weed don't do it in your car.

>smell like weed all the time
>no weed on me ever
?"i smell weed get out i want to search the car"
>empty monster cans
>empty monster cans
>empty monster cans
>empty monster cans
>13 mm wrench
>13 mm wrench
>10 mm sockets
>set of dirty work clothes
>set of dirty work shoes
>spare parts
>me laughing like a maniac the thole time while they search every inch of my messy car and finding nothing
>DIDN DU NUFFIN

You're missing the point, if you don't consent to a search of your car, all the cop has to say is "I'm sure I smell weed in your car", and hey-presto. a visit from the probable cause gnome and warrantless search fairy.

You're left on the side of the road yelling "m-muh rights, muh freedom" while the cops clean out your car for anything valuable as part of some shady civil asset forfeiture scam.

no sir since im not a disgusting drug addict

Yeah, do you want any? I've got extra

Turn on my recording app Bambuser, which streams video to a website so I can view it later (so cops can't just go into my phone and delete my video)

Then when the cops ask to search my car I say "I do not consent to a search"

>mfw

W-what? No weed here, s-s-sir. Just p-passing through.

>Oregon

see
>Implying you have rights

Most of the cops where I live make close to $70k, they ain't going to steal a few shekels from a car. I have never had a cop say he smells pot in my car, if he did I would have him call a supervisor. I hate the police but I am always amazed by how well they treat me when I get pulled over.