Geeyy night-time edition

geeyy night-time edition

How are you doing user?

We need a faggot containment board named /fag/, NSFW. All faggot threads are directed there.

BLeeeeeeeeeh

They are remaking Death Wish with Bruce Willis.

I don't know how I feel.

This is quite literally how I feel.

Depression fucking sucks

Post your butt.

> -warm embrace-

Fuck, I love these

We'll be seeing you there

That beautiful penis. Man I want a boyfriend.

you don't need a boyfriend

I know your feelings

Talking from experience?

nah, i've never been in a relationship

So do any of you faggits play plebota 2? >:3

sometimes when my friends want to play

Me neither. There is 0% of gaaah people in my country, so they literally force me to also like women.

nobody is forcing you to like anyone

If I wanna be in a relationship I have to go for women. Absolutely 0 men available. And they don't appeal to me as a partner.

My brother won't shut up about it.

Alot of people are gay, find it hard to believe it's that close to 0%.

that doesn't mean you're forced to like them

Gewd~

Show him these pics and tell us his reaction xD

with all the shit spanish/portugese speakers on NA though it's pretty awful

Exaggeration. I know there are gay people here it's just that the ratio of them is near 1/1000 and those that are gay are probably closet fags because here people are taught to not like gays.

I didn't mean literally forced, just meant that if I wanted to be in a relationship it will have to be a woman if I decide to stay here.

He probably lives in one of those countries that stones you to death for being gay.

the ones where it's not okay to be gay, but having sex with men is okay, as long as you pretend to hide it.

Then do what you can to get out of there and go a place you can be happy.

What country are we talking about?
Fock
You're right there, a good party of English-speaking friends is something you can't do without

Not stoned, but your friendships would end, even with your best friends. And they would belittle you all the time or even in rare cases, get beaten. It's because parents here teach the kids that being gay is bad and that you shouldn't be in close contact with gays. And now it is in their mindset and instinct to hate gays.
I'm working on it. But it will be a long way till then.

feels bad man

i've only got like 2 friends i play with when i do decide to play so we still get 2 random south americans

Find bf who also lives in the country you want to go to. Can make it easier getting in, will also mean you already have someone there.

Western Europe, Croatia.

Seems like a good plan. I could seriously work on that.

And of course it's impossible to make the two fuckers support haha

we force them to if we don't want to, or we play someone that isn't a dedicated support as one
or we pick like, roaming omiknight with degen aura max

Yo I live in fucking Russia
So I know how you feel with all the post-Soviet shit
Yet you probably had a mere demo version of our lovely Gulagland

Yep. What can you say, Slavs...
Even I was learned to not trust gay people as a kid. But I still started to love them. So yeah, fuck you parents.

Is "to learn" and "to teach" the same verb in your language, too? I remember making this mistake quite a lot, haha~
You've also got an awesome hot picture there, fukken saved!

ha ha those russians..

?

it's something at the end of the song Rasputin by Boney M

people seem to be surprised that i listen to a lot of music that is well before my time

My childhood lul
The parents would listen to this song all the time
The disco stuff was pretty popular in the USSR

It's okay, I understand
Oldskool metal is one of the things I enjoy
(The other one being some of the modern metal ^^)

We have a lot of phrases for the same thing.
So much that I don't even know some of them. It's funny that my parents taught me to love and respect everybody but also that straight is the only respectable way to go and that being gay is a mental disorder at the same time. Guess I only listened to them only on the first thing. I mean I also hated gays until I started to develop my own opinions.

i've heard it was

i'm not a fan of metal tbh

I remember I loved dicks even before I went to school kek
At that age it would be just awkward fantasies that provoked unknown responses from my body, yet I even had a crush on a badass masculine friend, while I am still 100℅ virgin blyat
So I already was kind of surprised when all of a suden realized that a cock is normally sucked by a girl. It's hilarious, I remember clearly I used to think it was guys thing xD

It's fine of course, metal is so not mainstream nowadays

i mean, even 80's music isn't that mainstream nowadays

xDD

Fuck I hate miners. A 1080TI shouldn't cost me 1300 CAD at retail and require me to spend hours of my life refreshing a webpage just for the chance to buy an essential piece of a gaming computer

Now that I remember, I actually kissed with a guy when I was a kid and we found it disgusting. We also masturbated together. And we didn't think that's gay. But we hated gays :))) goes to show that you don't even know what you hate but someone told you to hate it so you hate it.

god i want to get fucked

makes me happy i got my 1070 two years ago

I hate gays, that's why I attack their assholes with my cock.

Do it?

ready to pounce on my prey

The worst is that the miners response is "Supply and dmenad buh buh buh" when nVidia and AMD hate them because when crypto crashes they're going to be eating massive losses when the market is flooded with used cards for a fraction of the price.

so shy

That's true! Until you grow to fully realize the distinct definition of the related things, you just don't care and simply experience feelings without a second thought
So I never doubt I am a fag xD

I know dat fedl bro
All hail Todex!

Can you find any way around it, so you can get the dicking you crave?

>feel
blyat

is night

My super gay discord for anyone interested.

fNcrrZJ

Is it gay enough though?
What kind of things and people have you got there?

doesnt seem like it >.>

Well there's pretty much everything you could be into and a lot of gay furry shit.

Then it seems the problem of getting fucked won't be solved anytime soon. Sorry.

Me 2 man, me 2...

I would gladly take that kind of hate

Exactly the same thing. I don't even doubt it, I fully know that I want a dick in my ass and that I want my dick in a mans ass.

How lovely!
Might join later, gonna save the id

q.q

If you can't get through you're shyness you can atleast imagine getting drilled by some fur.

I assume you've got good imagination and there was a phase when you were about 14-18 in which you'd fantasize about sexual things a lot
All kids do in this age, but I underline the role of imagination - idealization, made-up and perhaps non-human things all the way
Am I right?

im cursed

Then alot of us are, must be a very wide spread curse.

Post your butt.