Ey Sup Forums

ey Sup Forums
how would i manage to kill myself with a .22 instantly?
where would i point the gun at in order for quick results

At a police officer

/thread

Up your nose hole

wouldn't it hit some bone and i'd bleed out? sounds painful

i don't have the means of transportation to shoot at an officer, and the fact they'd shoot me multiple times and i'd bleed out makes it worse

Painful lol.

You won't do anything anyways, so it doesn't really matter.

try eye socket to ensure it enters brain with most velocity.

even if i don't give some advice?

/Thread

Wtf. You're shite at baitin'.

You dont need transport you fag.

Ring them lol.

"Someone outside my home trying to break in...."

Then just fire a shot off when they arrive.
Live stream or gtfo.

Buy a new gun OP, maybe a 45 ACP

>where would i point the gun at
foot

Anywhere in the head, a 22 will enter the skull but won't have enough energy to exit, causing it to bounce around and scramble your brain.

In my mouth tilted upward worked pretty good for me, of course I do have more experience successfully committing suicide than most. (killing myself 5/5 times is my top score}. What I'm saying is let the pros like me kill themselves because it's too dangerous for the novice.

There isn't really an easy way to do it. With a .22, your best bet is police assisted. That being said, don't shoot at them you faggot. Also, hope they'd don't taze you, because if you are a limp wristed faggot afraid of pain, the tazer will allow you to be disarmed, and you'll be thrown in jail or an institution. And you'll probably be raped. But as a faggot, you may enjoy that. Also, keep in mind most cops are awful shots, so they most likely won't kill you, and if they do, it won't be instant.

build a suicide helmet for guaranteed death

otherwise aim for the brainstem. don't shoot through the front of your skull, as it's very strong.

like Bushwick Bill

CCI velocity hollowpoints. Base of skull between foramen magnum and Atlas vertibre. Pretty difficult shot without help. Your body will flop around a bit. You'll shit and poss yourself, but you won't feel a thing.

>You'll shit and poss yourself
Think of your family, OP, having to find you after you'd possed yourself. It's inconsiderate.

AAUUUGHH

In the mouth, as far in as you can, aim upward by using the gun to lever down the jaw. get the barrel up against the soft pallet to the point just brfore your gag reflex (if you have one....) makes your eyes water. the round itself, hiot gasses and fluid cavitation of the tissues involved with turn your brain stem into confetti. ur wilcum

That's how Budd Dwyer did it.
user's delivers.

OP, if you’re going to suicide, don’t use a 22
It’s just embarrassing for everyone involved

If you can aim it at your medulla oblongata that'd kill you instantly.

He could take the rifle to the gallows, putting a noose around his neck first, no way he'd survive both the gunshot and the noose. It's probably a common way to commit a suicide, and I'd guess being drunk takes the edge off.

I've handled alot of suicides. Bullets are one thing, but knowing the pressures and tissues involved is what separates self-made veggies from An Hero's

Nah he is not a nigger. They wouldnt kill him instant

FPBP