Sergio Aguero lined up by Jose Mourinho in shock £55m cross-city move

He'd be stupid not to join the greatest and richest club

With the likes of Pogba, Rashford and Martial, it's just a winning formula.

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3498836/manchester-united-jose-mourinho-55m-swoop-sergio-aguero/

OMG!

They need him. Rashford and Marshall are not good enough. Unless they want to accept they are not a big club anymore.

>The S*n

Don't ever link that disgusting shite on Sup Forums again

>the sun

That is a shock swoop.

55m is nothing in modern pl for a striker like him

>City legend
Come on la

>implying he isn't

oh nooo!!! another fake news to fill tabloids!!!

>implying city have ever had a player who constitutes a 'legend'

he's the closest thing that club have ever had to a long term good player

isn't he their highest ever goal scorer

this is definitely going to happen 100% like literally every transfer rumour ever

>tfw there are actual morons out there believing this shit

yeah i'm sure the manlet striker will fit in perfectly jose's 1000 high crosses per match gameplan

>the sun

>The Sun

Great Paper

>T** S**

Not a chance, unless Pep has already planned to replace him with a big players from europe

**e **n

>*** ***

OFFICAL CITY legends Ranking : 1.michael Johnson 2. Kunt Augero 3. Gael Clichy 4. I dont fucking remember because it doesn't exist, because the club is fucking shit

>*** *u*

City treated their old guard respecfully (except Hart), 55m is also nothing to them.

He's 10 goals away from being their all time goalscorer. Their highest is pre-WW2 so hardly counts to begin with.

How isn't he? You have to be the most plastic supporter in the world. Worse than American sports fans.

>didnt feed the goat

children

thing about english clubs is, they will buy MSN and still be absolute trash

When does it start counting?

what about vincent's company?

After all these years, why do brits still take the Sun and Daily Mail and those other gossip tabloids or whatever the fuck they are called, seriously?

It's literally just clickbait based on absolutely nothing, and everyone knows it too.

So why? I don't understand.

I do wonder, are t they subject to some sort of laws or are they allowed to post complete rumour and speculation as much as they'd like?

Can you point to one single post in this thread that you think is evidence of someone taking this rumour seriously?
Bollocks rumours are part of the fun of being a football customer desu

>sign Agüero
>hoof to Fellaini

Just something to talk about senpai, we've got a long summer ahead of us.

is that why they've won more CLs than german clubs?

>it's the Muslim city bangwagonner

RING RING RING