Another Trap Thread

Another Trap Thread

THAT'S A GUY!?

>ugly
>fat
>mentally ill
>man

Uhhh, would definitely fuck if it didn't fuck me back.

This cutie here?

Lul jaw wider than an average american's waist and you have to ask if its a guy.

These are the good traps. Feminine looking with a pair of tits. Idk why asshole shots are always posted.

Today I will continue my search for that elusive western Washington trap.

how would you fuck me v.v

who is this lard sandwitch?

I'd fuck you so hard then you could fuck me. You're so hot

Hello new friend.

I would tie you up, ass up, fuck your ass until it's gaping wide and then i'd fill your ass with my hot piss

Anyone know where I can find this video? The name is Nyxi.

lots of chastity, lots of being 8" inside you while pushing your face into the pillow

are you on twitter?

First get you ass up and face down witha nice arched back. Then take you missionary and make you cum all over yourself before i shout my load deep in your ass

probably just your mouth with my tongue up your ass.. spurt hot cum in your mouth. maybe even spoon with you afterwards

annyone has the original trap pic for this one? haven't been able to find it.

Supprise! No one cares.

she blocked me on twitter the other day for commenting "circumcision should be illegal" on a picture she posted of her blowing her husbands botched circumcised dick.

no ;x
please keep going v.v

>she
>her
it's a mtf trans, a dude with tits.
it's a fucking man
men have he/his pronouns

Doing gods work user

I wanna fuck her so bad.

Trow you over the kitchen counter and rip your panties off. Give you one big lick over your ass and take you as hard as possible.

Rim you in bed then fuck you so hard in the ass. I'd give you a huge facial and would lick it off you

Post ass pics of her plz if you have any

I wanna fuck that face. Blow 7 loads in that mouth

I just think it's funny they got so sensitive about it. that was my first time ever actually commenting on one of her tweets too, so it wasn't like I was someone just trolling them with it.

this is the picture. it looks like it might even be curved because it was cut too tightly on one side.

That’s funny. Everyone should post what you said. See if she bans all

So you're that kind of bitch.
I'd make you wear slut lingerie, a thick dog collar, and two pairs of cuffs (for arms and legs).
Then I'd make you smell my cock and my balls until you beg to suck me. I'd have you lick and suck my balls and asshole before you're allowed to suck on my dick. When you do, get prepared to deepthroat me.

After cumming on your face, making sure you eat every last drop of my cum, i'll tie you up in a reverse position on a chair and use anal beads, latex eggs and buttplugs to enlarge your filthy boy pussy.

when you're enough dilated for my taste, I'll have you on my bed and fuck your ass for at least an hour before cuming inside you.

Then, I'd fill your ass with my piss and watch you strugle containing it.

Fucking slut

That curve happens to both so it's not the circumcision. but it does look a little off. like the doctor sneezed while cutting it.

Of course, you're in chastity cage because I won't let you cum on the first night.

Still here?

I would just suck your dick

The problem with being a woman is that women eventually get fat. Even men pretending to be women get fat.

moar

SSSniperWolf??

that thing got it's dick got off. posted about it on /lgbt/ a while back.

Thank you user

How to tell tranny apart from a really good trap?

Titties

Just don't take the wig off

anyone have a name on this one?

idek where to post this

Nice pie 10/10 would smash

anyone have sauce on this?

Jenny Flowers

any more of this set?

Those pantyhose are weird. I don't like em...

kalindra is my waifu

xhamster DOT com SLASH videos SLASH fuck - me - like -this-please - 8842526

ayy enjoy dude. hot vid

Is there a mega on Kalindra?
I'm lazy and don't feel like going to 50 sites for everything

What's your tumblr?

u can get it

I would love to bb would love to kiss that belly and slowly pull your panties down to suck that cock

seconded

Here and definitely not gay ;)

Is there more?

Hey cutie I'm totally not gay either

>xhamster DOT com SLASH videos SLASH fuck - me - like -this-please - 8842526

user you are a fucking life saver. Thanks Sup Forumsro

how fucking new are you?

Your mom's a guy...

Is it fat now. aww man. now it won't have anything going for it.

We already have so much in common

Nice one

Sauce?