So I just started work at a new place, I'm one of the youngest lads there and I"m 25...

So I just started work at a new place, I'm one of the youngest lads there and I"m 25. We only have one chick in the department. So far she's been nice and insisted I go with when "duty calls" instead of anyone else.

I'm pretty good looking and in good shape but I hope she picked me because I'm around her age not because she wants anything because she is married. I'm the only one that smokes and nobody would come out, even though she doesn't smoke she'd come out with me for a "break".

Last week she got pretty close, if there is anything "up" she says "hey user" to everything, like "hey user, check this out". I think she caught me admiring her ass once or twice since I wasn't subtle enough.

>Wtf user, are you a faggot or something?
Sadly she is married and I'm too autistic to tell if it's flirting or being a welcoming colleague.

BUMP

what the fuck are you talking about? what the fuck does duty calls mean? she's going to the bathroom?

When she has to go somewhere she wants to go with me. Like field work.

i've read your post 3 times and i can't fucking make sense of it.

Nobody smokes in the office, but this chick says "wait up, I'll come join you", whenever she has to go somewhere she partners up with me. She is nice and laughs at my jokes. And I'm wondering is she doing this because she's a good welcoming colleague (just stated work) or because she wants more(she is married so it's weird).

this still makes no sense. provide an idea of what you do or where you work.

she needs something. ur the nice guy who will give it to her. balls in your court m8. don't fall for it.

Enjoy being her work husband.

You'll get to endlessly help her doing tasks, listen to her life drama, have her cry on your shoulder, and support her emotionally and probably financially sometimes.

All these benefits while never taking her to pound town.

user, get the hell out of this situation quickly.

bro the only way to find out is to ask her to kick it with you ... if she says no then .... No.. if she says idk... then tell her what your plans for the night will be and if she feels ok with it then maybe shes just scared that her husband will find out (thats the best kind of kinky slut)...if she says yes and pick out the place then she wants to fuck... or shes in an open relationship and she just wanna fuck

Okay, fuck, so what now? What should I do? Be an asshole, ghost her or something?

No man just treat her like a colleague. Like you would a male colleague. Don't fall for any *tee-hee* I'm a girl shit.

not user but my work wife is hella dope even tho i dont fuck her (yet).. she brings me lunch and sometimes she bend over for me to see her ass

she's a work colleague, she's probably just being friendly with someone close to her own age, probably didnt have much in the way of work friends before you came along. Dont think about it too much and just treat her like that. Go out on a date with some other girl, get over it.

This. If she is married and coming on to you so quickly then she is an unstable crazy chick with daddy issues and possibly one of the Personality Disorders. Be her work colleague. There are plenty more fish in the sea, you do not need this kind of mindfuck.

But, should I hang out with her more since she's my age or is it a big no-no?
Fuck, but she's got a nice ass though. Is it retarded to want to befriend her or hang out since she's my age?

Hey hell, my man. "Be an asshole"? How do you get to that conclusion. Don't be agreeable to everything, is all you should be. Go to work to do work, if you make friends then that's a bonus.

nothing wrong with it, just dont go turning it into a real relationship in your head. If it helps just treat her as a bro, someone you spend time with but you chase women as well.

I've got lots of friends and I don't have an opinion on any of their asses.

You don't make friends because "they've got a nice ass though"

You already wan her ast more than a colleague user.

You are her rebound.

Friendzoned until she tells you which is until further notice. Do nothing you will fuck her.

She will call it rape and call cops on you. Stupid ugly wh ore with some ass. Might put guys ahead of line in you.

if you're new in this job then chances are you're on like a 'probationary' period... so don't shit where you eat.

keep her arms length, treat her no differently than you would do a male colleague and keep your head down/mouth shut until you're more established in your position.

trust me on this; the last thing you want is finding yourself unemployed (and possibly unemployable) because you've been fired for sexual harrassment or whatever.

not saying she'd do that to you, but bitches be crazy; stay safe and look after yourself and your interests first.

>doesn't smoke
>"wait up, I'll come join you"
>married

She just wants to use you as cover for taking a break.

Dealt with the same shit user, from 2 married women. Thing is, that's just how they are. Their husbands no longer think they need to do anything to keep their attention. They start concentrating more on work and/or hobbies, and the wife starts drifting.

That woman wants attention, and you being around her age are the perfect target. Just give it to her, she most likely won't want anything else from you but that.

You are just the nice new guy and she wants to get to your good side, before you know it she will start asking you for favors and start toying with you. Just treat her like any other work colleague, dont pay much attentio to her, she is just an attention whore.

Welp she's the closest colleague so far, all are okay but she's more on my wavelength given our age (most are 30-40 years old).
Aye, thanks for the tip. Good advice hombre.
Nah, that's just an observation, she has a THICC ass.
Not an americlab so no rape charges for sex here.

Not in 'murrica, so no such thing as "sexual harassment" for talking. I don't know, just want a mate/someone to talk to or whatever and everybody is old as fuck in my workplace except her, and she seems very nice.
She did this when the boss wasn't around And we overstayed the break. She didn't take a break before and waited for me to go for a smoke to say "wait up, I'll come with you".
Hmm, alright,.
Alright, will do. Didn't give her any extra attention or anything so far. She latched onto me sort of speak.

BUMP

She is obviously flirting with you... Could mean she wants to fuck you or she could just be a cock tease. If given the chance you should fuck her though. Affairs with married women are awesome. You get hot sex with ZERO of the responsibilities of an actual relationship.

Is she middle eastern? Or Armenian?