Going to Amsterdam soon, what can I expect?

Going to Amsterdam soon, what can I expect?

shitskins and tourists

Muslims

stds and dirt weed

Getting a visa

fuck off our weed is good

a lot of KANKER

Not really. It was 15 years ago. You can get street shit here that is better than your weed now.

Ik moet schijten op jou

Yeah no. It's weak grass.

Sharia law

Dont go, shittiest city in the Netherlands. Take a trainride to Utrecht, Groningen or Breda.

'>moet
moet zeker van je Somalische baasje

poo in loo

An absolutely insane amount of Arabs and left-voting filth.

Jij bent een kanker flikker, je moeder is een kanker hoer, jij ook

>trainride
lol eurotrash

You will buy weed from your future moroccan gf and you will fall in love on the first day

zwakke bants maat

Rude Dutch people. Sand Niggers. Proper Niggers. White people who still think that they are relevant. Basically the worst city in Northern Europe.

Jij bent een goed frijnd
That's all the Dutch I know, ladies and gentlemen, not counting neger and hond

Cali fag here, we got the best shit down in LA but north cal weed is starting to take that title

>Rude Dutch people.
I'd say they're on par with Parisians when it comes to being a cunt.

Tourists. That's it.

Easy on the weed, it's potent here. Don't smoke it when already shit faced.

How'd you know? Americans get the dirtweed because I've seen them vommit from the strength of the NL weed. Don't go to the obvious tourist trap coffeeshops in the center of the city, but go to the quality shops like Boerenjongens etc.

Tbh as soon as you order in English you'll get dirtweed. But the legit dutch weed is very good if you know where to look ( plus way cheaper than in USA)

Actually the French are entitled to be rude. They have a nice language, good food, good nature and a proper history.

Unlike the Dutch.

Lots of English cunts everywhere.

That is a fair point.

What kind of faggot ass faggots would give someone bad weed because they speak a certain language? That just shows your degeneracy right there. I have been there man, your weed is legit alright, but if you want the real good shit it's in California/Oregon.

no u

"your". Can't you see I'm Belgian? It's not "my" weed. I buy weed way cheaper than in the shops, like every stoner in the BENELUX.

>if you want the real good shit it's in California/Oregon.

Pretty sure good weed isn't tied to a location, but the quality/experience of the grower. Unless you smoked all the weed in NL, you will never know. Dutchies have a tradition of growing weed for decades, they know how to do it.

>buying my weed from a weed grow operated by dutchies
>haze for less than $6 per gram

How much do you pay?

15 years in Amsterdam. 1 in Edinburgh. Now Spain. Been around. Amsterdam is by far the worst major capital I have been to.

Well Moscow is pretty much a dump.

>Cali has the best weed

Lmao what an arogant commie post Colorado has the best weed by far because its actually legal unlike your fucked up medical laws

I truly don't understand why people choose Amsterdam of all places... Is it because of the weed? You can find that just as easy in any other city. Go see Utrecht, Rotterdam etc. Go rent a boat in the weerribben and get stoned in one of the most beautiful spots in the country. Just forget about Amsterdam.

DUDE

7 a g. White fire og just arrived. Does the fact it was delivered gain me any bonus points? I'm not in a weed friendly state either.

>its stronger cause its legal
nigger, wut?

Cheap flights and stoner packages all go to Amsterdam. Let the retards go there, do you really want all the DUDE WEED cunts in the rest of the country?