DUDE

DUDE

SATAN

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

ultimateclassicrock.com/ghost-former-members-lawsuit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT'S TERROR TIME AGAIN

Why are you not listening to Magna Carta Cartell and hear what they really are.

They are great musicians who after playing for ages managed to get something mainstream. Sadly the money is whats fucking it up for them....greedy bastards.

I really enjoy Ghost and they're a great live band. I don't understand why they get so much hate. Their aesthetic and sound is pretty cool.

Metalheads are autistic. Not that hard to understand.

ZOINKS

The main guy Papa Emeritus or whatever the fuck his stupid name is is a massive scumbag jew, their aesthetic is cheesy and stupid and their music is pretty shit

>their aesthetic is cheesy and stupid
I don't think they pretend otherwise.

For some reason I thought this was a Powerwolf thread

>their aesthetic is cheesy and stupid and their music is pretty shit

Cant argue with that. I don't see the appeal either.

That doesn't make them any better though

Can someone give me a good reason why Ghost isn't good other than "it's not metal" or "lol Scooby Doo chase meme"

It's just metalheads sperging out
They're all autistic
They have their own containment thread but they like to shitpost on whatever "not real metal" thread they see inbetween diaper changing

The thing is I really like metal. I can name off tons of obscure death/grind/black whatever bands. I just also happen to like Ghost.

I fucking hate metalcore and nu-metal like any elitist, but I'm not on board with the Ghost hate.

The live shows are fun.

It's cheesy, shitty, old school rock revival with a faggoty jew as a frontman that jews the other musicians out of their cut because he is a jewish jew that likes to jew

Also they're advertised and portrayed as if they're a metal band when they're clearly not, it's fucking stupid

It's painful to read your posts

>jews the other musicians out of their cut
It's not their cut though, they feel entitled to money that isn't theirs.
If you notice, only members that never wrote any music are in on the lawsuit. They want songwriting royalties they didn't earn.

What, because I don't like your shitty scooby doo music band?

ZOINKS MAN SOMEONE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION WHAT A TRAGEDY MAN

I think you left out the part where they’re jewish, I feel like if you mention that it’ll tie your point together.

He claims that it's all him but that's only a claim at this point also I found this recent article when I did a search, the other band members are saying what Tobias said is absolute bullshit

ultimateclassicrock.com/ghost-former-members-lawsuit/

he's jewish