The War on Men

>In the UK only 2 per cent of men age 18-24 described themselves as “completely masculine” compared with 56 per cent of the men age 65 and over.

I want to kill myself Sup Forums. I cannot live in this world anymore

joe.co.uk/life/more-in-see-themselves-completely-masculine-in-america-than-in-the-uk/63856

Other urls found in this thread:

yougov.co.uk/news/2016/05/13/low-young-masculinity-britain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut the fuck up you weak pansy faggot. If you don't like it so much then fucking do something.

Good. No competition means you have to be /fit/ to get an easier chance to get pussy over these dick shamers. These faggots probably piss sitting down, too.

Because you are a weak beta faggot. I feel like an avatar.

You must be part of the 98% OP

So we all agree that this feminization of men is horrible and is completely destroying our society as a whole.

Now with that being said, I think there has been some benefit to myself personally, since I actually have alpha masculine traits, it eliminates a lot of competition for females.

So you enjoy living in a world that literally PERSECUTES men for being masculine? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Also, this graphic is so fucking telling. It shows how fucking insidious, how widespread today's gender equality bullshit has become. (graphic is from: yougov.co.uk/news/2016/05/13/low-young-masculinity-britain/ )

I am a fervent believe that we need to CELEBRATE and ENCOURAGE biological sex differences. If we don't, we are casting young people, both male and female, into a life of confusion, depression, and mental illness. The ONLY way to enjoy a happy life is for you to embrace your sex characteristics, not to be ASHAMED of them

Also look at this graphic... Christ I've never seen a more depressing graphic in my entire life

So young men dislike masculinity more than young women.

In short, young men have become self-loathing. Young women of course like masculinity because they want a masculine partner. But young men are taught by our schools, by our universities, that they should LOATHE themselves for being disgusting men.

WHEN WILL THIS FUCKING END

Being masculine is what brought us to here and now. Berry pickers disnt get to fuck women. The alphas did. Quit being a bitch. I agree the world is harsh on men and we feel like we have to be "someone" to fit in for the happy life. But really of you don't aspire to be he man or the green power ranger then you deserve to be treated like a fag and ignored by society.

Goals.

So you're saying just ignore society and be a fucking man anyway. I completely agree.

However, when your friends, your peers, people your age, also people you might work with, criticise your views for being "sexist", "archaic", when really you're just being a man with some fucking balls, what are you supposed to do? You can literally put your livelihood at risk for saying this that would have been considered common sense only 10 years ago

I don't consider myself completely masculine because I'm a failure of a man, not because I'm trying to score progressive cuck points.

>I want to kill myself Sup Forums.
That's not very masculine attitude, you should direct your anger outwards and use it to fuel some kind of action.

Hitler did that.

you can fail 1000 times but never give up once

Any specifics for NI? men are still men here

>ni
>Human

I'm mega masculine. I am living with a bunch of cucks.

You have to play the game so you win. That means knowing when to show your power level.

If being human means having anything in common with Canadians then thanks for the compliment

If you describe yourself as "mega masculine" then you're not

>Calling yourself redpilled
>Doesn't even piss in the sink
You can lean your thighs against the sink and just piss all over the place without a worry in the world. Afterwards you use the sink to wash your dick off.

>men in the UK are more likely to pop a boner for arnie than strive to look like arnie themselves

fucking this, f@m

>that flag
>that post

hello there ahmed

that picture is fucking bullshit. I was never told to "not cry" as a guy, but I wasn't raised by faggot pansies either. These fucking regressive feminist evil fuckeds that are destroying society, I fucking swear to god.

Muslims sit down to piss, it is known.

No one cares about males anyway. I work out, focus my time on edcation and take no idiocity from anyone but it hradly gets you anything from anyone.

You have to get everything yourself as no one else will if you are a male. Females just have to stay thin which requires no effort.

Also, Arnold is a legend.

>These fucking regressive feminist evil fuckeds that are destroying society, I fucking swear to god.
That's exactly my fucking point

So I'm supposed to sit down and shut up like a good boy and not make myself heard? Fuck that