Hey Sup Forums, I have finally convinced my friend to look into what really happened with 9/11...

hey Sup Forums, I have finally convinced my friend to look into what really happened with 9/11. She believes the story exactly how the media portrayed it and does not suspect any foul play. The only reason she's ready to look into it deeper is because I've been telling her about Las Vegas and how there were other shooters. And she didn't believe that until recently, when the FBI has another person of interest. So what I'm asking from my Sup Forumsros is... what is some of the most damning proof/documentaries on youtube that prove it was an inside job?

TLDR: Red Pill me on 9/11 with the best YT Documentaries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_hx7jeXnPo
youtube.com/watch?v=086aYkzGwbA
youtube.com/watch?v=4ml6r7cuKe8
europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/abs/2016/04/epn2016474p21/epn2016474p21.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey 9/11 was funny to me lol

youtube.com/watch?v=F_hx7jeXnPo

hurr durr jet fuel dont melt stiel biems gaaaah

>youtube
>proof
ayy lmao

top conspiracy theories
Jews did it.
Bush did it.
CIA did it

>person of interest
>suspect
2 different things, faggot

Thank you
Fuck you shill
Fuck you pussy boy
Fuck your mom she will die tonight
i hope someone rapes your daughter

oh wait fuck you too pussy boy

Next you're going to tell her about how pizzagate was real you neckbeard faggot

WTC7

/thread

>this room

oi 'spose me coat is gettin' quite wooly this time o' year! Better have it shaved off fer me shepherds so they can have all that wooly wool!

WTC6gazillion
/unthread

The news was reported as it happened, so there were lots of "allegedly" and "some sources say" bullshit going on. That's what I think brought out the worst in tin foil hat memes all getting lumped together. Thing is, within the same month, this atrocity was used as justification to invade an entire country with "boots on the ground" just because a few men, who weren't even from that country committed this act. And were still there...

be seeing you soon.

Who was this man, what was his relation with 9/11 and what happened to him?

ol fat guy drinks mountain dew kek.

might wanna loosen up that tinfoil hat there bud...

youtube.com/watch?v=086aYkzGwbA

16 yo confirmed

fun fact
i personally know the ones who planed 911
dumb americans
khaliko tibhatho ya fachlin

What really happened is america has a lot enemies and one of those enemies hijacked planes and crashed them into buildings. that is your red pill

this + debris brought down wtc 7 /thread

Just show her the published missing papers of the official report

You're an idiot. The only argument is if the government let it happen. They had the Intel, but failed to act. There weren't bombs, we didn't pay the terrorist and so on. Arabs did 911! The British and Israeli government's warned us about chatter regarding it, but we as a country failed to act.

>planed 911

But they did because it was the spine of the structure which gave. You idiot. Look at the blueprints. It was designed to bend instead of breaking. Then the fire weakened it structurally. Then janga.

OP you'll never really know what happened that day. People only tell themselves they know something to settle their reality and go about their life. It is the only way to function in our type of society. It could be that terrorists really did plan some elaborate attack and that it is just so baffling to some minds that it must have been something else. Or, there really is something else behind it all. Either way the idea that there is something else behind it that has convinced so many that it's a conspiracy is enough in itself to say there is a conspiracy behind it. You would think that such a huge event would be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Personally I don't think there are many pilots in the world that could maneuver a plane that size and going at high speeds into a tower, because it's actually a pretty small target to hit when you consider the physics behind it. I also don't think anyone can fly over the pentagon without being taken down after a quick warning to turn around. There are a lot of questions behind the event. It certainly isn't something to take at face value. But, don't drive yourself crazy over it

hey Sup Forums, I have finally convinced my friend to look into what really happened with 9/11 THE JEWS DID IT KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA DURR Y U NO BELEEF THE JEWS DID IT s the story exactly how the KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA KIKES DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHARed FAG PILL FAGPILL FAGPILL FAGPILL FAGPILL Pill FAG PILL FAGPILL FAGPILL FAGPILL FAGPILL me FAG PILL FAGPILL FAGPILL FAGPILL FAGPILL on FAG PILL FAGPILL FAGPILL FAGPILL FAGPILL 9/11 FAG PILL FAGPILL FAGPILL FAGPILL FAGPILL withve it was an inside job?

TLDR: Red Pill me on 9/11 with the best YT Documentaries DURR THE JEWS DID IT AHAHAHAHA

Can you explain this further please?

The simplest post are the funniest ones

OP you'll never really know what happened that day IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO’S PRETTY OBVIOUS FROM ALL THE FOOTAGE AND INTERVIEWS IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO WAS A TERROR ATTACK BUT THE JEWS DID IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO. People only tell themselves they know something to settle their realIT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SOy and go about their life IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO’S PRETTY OBVIOUS FROM ALL THE FOOTAGE AND INTERVIEWS IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO WAS A TERROR ATTACK BUT THE JEWS DID IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO. IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO is the only way to function in our type of society IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO’S PRETTY OBVIOUS FROM ALL THE FOOTAGE AND INTERVIEWS IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO WAS A TERROR ATTACK BUT THE JEWS DID IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO. IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO could be that terrorists really did plan some elaborate attack and that IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO is just so baffling to some minds that IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO must have been something else IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO’S PRETTY OBVIOUS FROM ALL THE FOOTAGE AND INTERVIEWS IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO WAS A TERROR ATTACK BUT THE JEWS DID IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO. Or, there really is something else behind IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO all IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO’S PRETTY OBVIOUS FROM ALL THE FOOTAGE AND INTERVIEWS IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO WAS A TERROR ATTACK BUT THE JEWS DID IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO. face value IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO’S PRETTY OBVIOUS FROM ALL THE FOOTAGE AND INTERVIEWS IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO WAS A TERROR ATTACK BUT THE JEWS DID IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO. But, don't drive yourself crazy over IT -- MY FEE FEES SAY SO

Ok I understand your logic, but when you have MULTIPLE witnesses claiming they heard bombs and other claiming there were no planes... wtf?

Good, bring fucking guns and make sure you pray to your god before knocking.

I will look into this shit. Thank you.

lol

What do you believe in? Do you have the new yeezy's and iwatch... quick check your $1000 iPhone. lol

Will look into this thanks.

nigga im 33 bitch... the illuminati's fav number.

Explain

Nah, I'm more of the believer it was a staged incident to get us into a "freedom war" and people were too dumb to believe this shit.

Do you have a link or more info on this?

What do you think about Bin Laden? was he real?

Dude Im beyond "crazy" at least in the conventional sense. This is my shit. Ever since I went down the rabbit hole, its my new hobby. I try to keep an open mind and not get too crazy but I look at the proof and its pretty overwhelming. I know it was an inside job. I'm almost positive.

Way to long shill. I can't read this shit son. I'm buzzed as fuck.

So you're a nigger. That explains everything.

hey MY FEE FEES BELIEVES Sup Forums, MY FEE FEES BELIEVES MY FEE FEES BELIEVES OK MY FEE FEES BELIEVES I’LL MY FEE FEES BELIEVES BE MY FEE FEES BELIEVES A MY FEE FEES BELIEVES LITTLE MY FEE FEES BELIEVES MORE MY FEE BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS BIN MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS LADEN, MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS So MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS what MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS OK MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS I’LL MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS BE MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS A MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS LITTLE MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS MORE MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS SERIOUS MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS THIS MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS TIME'm MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS asking MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS from MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS my MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS Sup Forumsros MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS is MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS EVEN MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS THOUGH MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS ALL MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS THE MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS EVIDENCE MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS POINTS MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS TO MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS BIN MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS LADEN, MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS EVEN MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS THOUGH MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS ALL MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS THE MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS EVIDENCE MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS POINTS MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS TO MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS BIN MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS LADEN, MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS EVEN MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS THOUGH MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS

>> HERE--I’LL SUM IT UP HERE--I’LL SUM IT UP HERE--I’LL SUM IT UP HERE--I’LL SUM IT UP HERE--I’LL SUM IT UP HERE--I’LL SUM IT UP HERE--I’LL SUM IT UP HERE--I’LL SUM IT UP HERE--I’LL SUM IT UP MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS (You)
Way MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS to MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS long MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS shill. MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS I MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS can't MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS read MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS this MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS shit MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS son. MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS I'm MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS buzzed MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS as MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS fuck.

Well don't take the "rabbit hole" as truth either. The idea of questioning everything is so that you are depending on your own mind to formulate an answer. You can solidify that answer to fulfill your own personal reality, as opposed to taking information from outside sources and forming reality around that. Just as long as you know in the end that you could be and most likely are as wrong as everything else

Lol what's a fee fee?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ml6r7cuKe8

>but I look at the proof and its pretty overwhelming. I know it was an inside job. I'm almost positive.

There is no such "proof."

lmfao this thread

I love Miles Power, good taste user.

check'd

9/11 Conspiracy nonsense should be treated as Hate Speech for the benefit of the victims of terror.

> HERE--I’LL SUM IT UP HERE--I’LL SUM IT UP HERE--I’LL SUM IT UP HERE--I’LL SUM IT UP HERE--I’LL SUM IT UP HERE--I’LL SUM IT UP HERE--I’LL SUM IT UP HERE--I’LL SUM IT UP HERE--I’LL SUM IT UP MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS (You)
Way MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS to MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS long MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS shill. MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS I MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS can't MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS read MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS this MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS shit MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS son. MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS I'm MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS buzzed MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS as MY FEE FEES BELIEVES JEWS DID THIS fuck. MY FEE FEES BELIEVES Sup Forums, MY FEE FEES BELIEVES MY FEE FEES BELIEVES OK MY FEE FEES BELIEVES I’LL MY FEE FEES BELIEVES BE MY FEE FEES BELIEVES A MY FEE FEES BELIEVES LITTLE MY FEE FEES BELIEVES MORE MY FEE BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS BIN MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS LADEN, MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS So MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS what MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS OK MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS I’LL MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS BE MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS A MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS LITTLE MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS MORE MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS SERIOUS MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS THIS MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS TIME'm MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS asking MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS from MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS my MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS Sup Forumsros MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS is MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS EVEN MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS THOUGH MY FEE FEES BEILEVES JEWS DID THIS ALL

None. Your theory is utter bullshit.

And I find it hilarious that you use FBI pursuit of other suspects in Las Vegas as evidence that the FBI (and others) are aaaaall lying about 9/11.

kek

Nice trips bro... I'm not a nigga. I pay my insurance and have a job.

Apparently office fires melt steal beams and perfectly destroys a skyscraper but only when it's WTC7.
Also look up info about the passenger calls from the planes. First what's strange about them is that they existed. What was the duration of them, what was and what wasn't documented on the investigation. And there was a weird whisper at the end of one of the calls.

>Also look up info
on Infowars?
kek

these theories are so stupid. "Hurr durr, this alone can't do that!" There are a lot of factors working together in stuff like this. Even the fucking temperature! "but jet fuel can't melt steel beams!!!!!"
fucking niggers

It's what happens when you give an 8th grader access to the Internet.

faggot

>two vegas shooters.
Nice implant, guys.

europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/abs/2016/04/epn2016474p21/epn2016474p21.html

You faggots see Jews everywhere. This isn't healthy, user. Get your mom to have some meds prescribed.

tinfoil detected

But you are anti-semitic, user.
Why do you bigots always try to run away from labels when you prove them time and again?

Tell her about Larry Silverstein if you know about it.

nope

>makes a joke
>approves his joke
On official investigation statement.

american detected

>not antisemitic
and yet you keep posting anti-semitic meme after anti-semitic meme?

>I have proof
>youtube videos

kek

how convenient for you

So? I voted for Clinton, too. Mad?

Too much to read

You're too gay

I've thought of this as well. Its like am I finding truth or am I becoming fucking insane. Its a crazy position to be in. But I've tried to adopt the concept of leaving my mind as an empty cup. I have no opinion and try to focus on logic. My emotions are removed. The info I have on 9/11 is pretty damning. The most damning in my opinion is
>you can't sneak on any US base in America
>without being detected cause of cameras
>why the fuck isn't their a video of a plane flying
>into the pentagon

that makes no sense to me at all.

I will also look into this, thank you

There is proof buddy

Virgin

hate speech... faggot

TLDR

Its all connected user. Look into it. I can feel your energy. You don't wanna admit that they can lie to you. Go with your gut.

I don't get it, user. You're a useful idiot tool of the alt right. Why do you get mad when I call you out? I thought Jews were "kikes," "gas them," "happy merchant," "ovens."
You faggots really don't make any sesne.

>There is proof buddy
sure
at Infowars, Breitshart, some cringing faggots YouTube channel. Your point?

>why the fuck isn't their a video of a plane flying
>into the pentagon
God you're a stupid dipshit.
What other "deep thoughts" do you have about the "Deep State?"

Kek
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

k

LOOK YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT

>I'm not antisemitic

faggot still won't admit it

kek

>not anti-semitic

come on say it with me:

"Kike," There you go. Come on.

Kike. Kike. Kike. Kike. Kike. Kike. Kike. Kike. Kike. Kike.

the fires and temperature at ground zero were much higher than expected and there is a not that thorough unreviewed paper that confirms the presence of thermite at ground zero.
Plus firemen talking about molten steel

I didn't say you were a nigga. You're a nigger.

I've looked into all this shit and you're on point. No phone can have reception at that altitude and that chick said its all fake. lol. You're on point user. Keep fighting the fight bro.

Did you ever seen when Alex Jones went into Boheminan Grove or when he talked to that senator about sneaking into Bohemian Grove. And the senator gets pissed the fuck off? This shit is very very real.

You sound scared as fuck

im 33 faggot

Thank you

faggot

I bet you have an iwatch faggot.

will look into this... thanks

dude its not all "jews" its the fucking assholes on top. They control everything. They control money and the media. This isn't fake. I don't care about my friends whom are jews. I care about the rothschilds and all those other faggots that control your money.

I hope your mom and daughter and sister are raped and then their neck are fucking slit open till they bleed out faggot.

I don't. I'll look into it. Is it the dude that bought the towers and didn't show up for work that day?

no, I just saw someone else post this and saved it xD

Lol, fuck I wanna know who this dude is.

Faggot XD