No judgement thread

No judgement thread.
Topic: children
Do you have kids? If so would you go back and choose to not? Why or why not. Honest answers here.

Got a vasectomy at 21. Kind of regretting it but when I weigh the pros and cons it always comes out better that I didn't have any.

No. Absolutely not. 7.4 billion people on this planet. We don't need more.

What country are you in?

You guys are hapless fuckwits. Women only exist to breed and you can’t even give them that? No wonder they’d pick men that aren’t defective.

In the US

But I'm married...

2 kids.

Kinda sad didn't have more but we're way too old for any more now and didn't have money back then. Should have just made 4 kids and just swing it instead of overthinking it.

Also, anyone who says there are too many people on the planet is fucking stupid. While globally the population is growing, people in most (all?) european countries are actually dying out.

The carrying capacity of Earth with current crop output is 11.5 billion, so chill with the overpopulation argument.

Married? Both working or just one?

Just me working.

you can have a vasectomy reversed you know! that's how I as born actually!

too fucking time consuming, to be a good parent you have to spend time raising your kids right and I'm too selfish and tired to spend whatever decent time I have on raising kids, hell I don't even consider relationships to be worth it anymore, if anything i'd try to save up to a ai sex- i mean fembot to get rid of the feeling of lonelyness / depression

enjoy getting cheated on

Name of this chick?

Thinking about it. But it's been 6 years and I know the success rate goes down over time. Also insurance doesn't cover reversals. But I'm making decent money now so that's not as big an issue. n Honestly just don't want my balls cut open for a third time.

Don't have any but I want a son in the future If I meet a nice woman one day

enjoy being 70. Retierd. With no friends. No family. No wife. And no kids.

if you even make it to 70 because most people who dont have kids until 60 an hero them selfs.

No doctor would perform a vasectomy on a 21 year old with no kids. I asked you because I knew you were full of shit and you confirmed it for me. Thanks.

>getting a vasectomy at 21
>being so retarded you unironically believe you can predict your stance on children for the next 30 years

Princess Jupiter from GRIS

That's actually what I was anticipating when I went in but 1st guy did it. Thought I'd have to go to several before someone said yes but I got lucky. He did try to talk me into freezing my sperm first but I said no. As well as I told him my girlfriend couldn't have kids either. I lied.
But it's whatever you wanna believe user. I got the scar on my balls to prove it so I'm pretty sure I'm not lying.

Hence the regret.
Also, you didn't answer the initial question. Kids? Do you regret it?

I work in healthcare and a doctor would be sued for malpractice for doing a vasectomy on a 21 year old. So quit lying and quit posting ugly skanks in your shit thread.

friends usually come and go throughout life, that's why I'm here and not out there playing soccer or at the pub or playing poker and talking shit but being here and talking with you user and perhaps offer advice to the site admin and/or mods if they ever care to listen.

as for an heroing, I doub't I'll make it to 40.

Dude you won't find a single parent that regrets having kids, unless they are fucked up in the head.

>all parents are fit parents
Wew

What the fuck is that strawman?

All -sane- parents love their children and would never regret having them. I'm not saying they will be all good parents or anything like that. But you are genetically programmed to bond with your children. Anyone who doesn't is actually damaged.

Yeah that makes sense.

"I cheated because I want children"

Were you born retarded or were you thrown against a wall at a young age?

Ok user. And this isn't a scar from that same vasectomy.
Side note to all anons, ask the doctor how his stitches are. Cause this guys sucked and it took 6 years to reach this point.

Absolutely not.
I am older than 13.

Being that my profession takes me into many people's homes, over 4 years I've heard quite a few people to recommend not having kids. It's sad and discourages me. Though, maybe they were all fucked in the head. You never know.

But that's just not true, user. Not op here, but I, too, was vasectomized at 21. Had to answer a few questions, and fill out a fairly lengthy questionnaire, but no problems after that. And no regrets.

Not in my country. I had one done at 21 too.

It's either a life of fast cars and good holidays and as much sleep as you want or you try and produce a human being who will make the world a better place by sharing the things you love with them and finding out how much you can selflessly give.

There is no possible way of knowing what your life would be either way, as much as you know how you'd think you'd live your life in a different circumstance, you'd have a different set of opportunities so it's not as straight forward as saying with no kid I'd definitely have a Porsche!
Or you think you'd be a good parent and you happen to have a sick child who won't settle and you end up resenting it for ruining your sleep pattern and throwing up on all your nice clothes / furniture / friends.

Rant over, count your blessings and make the most of every day.

Also tits or GTFO!

>Retired with no friends
>Also no family
Apparently you think you need to have kids to have a family or friends?

Vasectomies should be free and mandatory for everyone older than 13.
Cancer would be completely cured from the Earth in 45 years.

Eventually she will want children, good thing you can get it reversed.
I wasnt planning on having a kid, but it happened, and thank God it did. I dont know if i want anymore, but having a little boy is the shit, and youre 100% their hero. It makes you reevaluate things and get your shot together fast. I would never go back.

I like your statement but... who are you asking for tits?

>Had a vasectomy
>Tits or gtfo
lolwut.jpg

See... This user read the first post.

I have one. I wouldn't change it, but his mother is a fucking thot.

Fuck that cunt. I've moved on to better. She always tries to use him as a weapon against me.

>when I weigh the pros and cons it always comes out better that I didn't have any.
Humanity thanks you.
I wish more of your sort would do the right thing.

No children. Had a vasectomy at age 27.

I guess I'm the only one that regrets becoming a parent. At least right now. I regret having it with the woman I did and I miss having freedom.

I had a kid when I was 19, biggest regret ever. I wish I could go back in time. But that’s life.

Dumb whore left me with our son and now has another boyfriend with another child. I hope she gets aids and dies slowly in a car accident that slowly burns her to death while her 2 legs are broken and she screams in pain and agony.

My wife and I actually love each other more than anything. I'm afraid a kid would come between that or cause enough stress between us that it'd drive us apart.

So what I'm gathering is you don't regret the kid but the person you chose to have it with.

I got two boys. I love them, they're great. With that said, I see some terribly difficult times on the horizon for the US and our world in general. If things get too bad, I'll kill them myself rather than let them starve to death or have some commie anti-White niggers kill them instead. So if it comes down to that then I'll regret having them at that time.

This is the problem of living in a technological society. Actually being a person is deincentivized.

Most are niggers and chinks.

In a way you’re correct, I love my son more than anything. He’s the cutest thing ever and something about a child with pure innocence and happiness will make any parent happy.

But I wish I had him when I was 35 instead of 19, as far as his mother gos, like I said...... aids for 10 years suffering then car accident that catches fire but burns slowly while Acquiring two broken legs and dies as slow as possible with more pain than imaginable

in 1977 I got a vasectomy at age 19