Story?

they took there shirts off

Where?

Outside

Ur momas house

why?

*their

They where hot.

narco gang makes bitches confess their sins then the narcos chop the bitches up with axes filling a 55 gallon drum for cooking with arms and legs not a video for normies

ah thanks.

Yeah. they were raped beforehand. Gramma wasn't tho. Even mexicans won't fuck nasty assed granny titties.

gib sauce

then they got hotter

yo what the fuck. why were they executed?

dis user gibs sauz

Because mexico

Extinction level event when?

you get a silver star user how smart you are! why? cuz drugz dude

and they say we dont need that wall

probably for cooperating with the police, or maybe they were hostages and whoever/whatever the gang wanted didn't come through.
This is actually a fairly regular thing these days.

I think Mexico needs a wall to force the citizens to be backed in a corner and allow civil war to arise and oust the drug fuckers.

Cuz raping and killing bitches never happens in America.

It's what mexicans do when they're bored.

Those are some bad hombres.

atleast the law isnt as bad over here so the rates would definitely be lower

Mexico is a shithole. Why do we want these "dreamers" here again?

The one with the pink tube top's nipples are like fucking darts. She's seriously turned on by it.

thanks for your explanation

We dont. There are People like that everywhere. Not just in mexico

Um, not like that. Unless you're in a gang heavy Urban area. But then we see a connection there too.

Fuck, I dunno. If only there was some sort of indication in the video of what site it was on..

yeeee you want compare a well organized gigantic group of criminal killing and raping in a large scale

with one or two crazy people of america?

go fuck yourself nigger

I don’t get why the goverment is sending troops halfway across the world when the real terrorists are right under our taint

Votes for Democrats. Literally just fodder in the war for ideological influence

Adrenaline rush you fucking retard.

Sure. Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel safe. Cuz money could never buy a cop or a judge in America.

Do you really believe that user? Are you sillt?

I've wondered that for a long time. I assume there is money involved

people get killed all the time all over America

white trash hicks out in the country killing each other over domestic situations

faggy white rich people killing each other over bullshit

middle class nuts killing

shit nigger, you act like you've forgotten all about that mass shooting in Las Vegas at a country concert

The context of that video is the same. Happened in a very isolated area, mountains and shit

FPBP

youtu.be/TZZ5VQIvkYg

I think we should send troops down there and decimate these narco fuckers. Mexico's government is clearly unable to deal with the issue and it's spilling over into the US.

I mean, obviously we try to do a joint exercise type deal first, but Mexican government isn't into it I'm sure we could bring them some democracy whether they like it or not.

You mean as in cartels paying off feds or lack of resources to invade mexico? Cause if ut’s the latter you’d be surprised to know mexico is one of the richest countries in natural resources from basics like plants all the way to oil and gold

I guess i forget living in the safest part of the country. Big place. But most of what you said is easily solved by just not being involved with dangerous people

>Yeah. they were raped beforehand.
Link?

>with one of two cray people of América

What about the massive shootings faggot

Fucking Americans think they're so high and fucking mighty. Oh, that never happens here. Fuck you. Go see what happens every fucking night in Detroit and LA. FUCK YOU. By your own fucking citizens, too.

Won’t solve the problem that shit is like trying to cure stage 7 cancer

What i meant is the kinds of people you get in big cities. In the United States, most problem folks are concentrated on Urban centers.

Nope. Murder fantasy fulfillment.

Spics love being murdered. Plus they just got their titties squeezed, gave out blowjobs.

NOW who's the retard, retard.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What happens in the webm? I won't watch it.

Supposedly the girl on the right is 'La Guera Loca', she was seen in another video beheading a Zeta. If true, then she had it coming.

Guy with an axe hacks at their necks until the heads come off

They have a teaparty with little sugary cakes.

They chop their heads off

>What happens in the webm? I won't watch it.
Nigger, i can't fap and type at the same time.

LOL

Thanks

Won’t or can’t?

lol you ok there sissy?

MEXICO IS A SHITHOLE!!
THIS IS WHY WE NEED THE WALL!!
FUCK MEXICO!!

Don't want to.

All people being so anti trump, if I knew this was south of the border, I'd work my hands to the bone trying to get a wall set up.

And I'm a fucking immigrant.

this is what happens in a fucking SHITHOLE country you fucking liberal retards

I don't remember anyone here in South Carolina chopping four women's heads off on a youtube video for cooperating with the police. We have criminals, sure. We have some savage and cut-throat individuals. But we do not have the Cartels. We're talking about a criminal empire that threatens to go to war with the police if the police don't stay out of their business. Our gang members only threaten each other, they don't do guerilla attacks on police stations or leave decorated officers decapitated and dismembered on top of their squad cars as a warning to other cops.

Most of America is a fucking shit hole just like the one Trump is fucking complaining about, and y all are like, that never happens is Yorba Linda. Yeah, cuz you fucking close your eyes to it. FUCK YOU.

they worked for the other cartel, they all got beheaded.

Dude.... Ghettos are just containment. Apparently we can't just ship them back to Africa and apologize.

YOU are a shithole.
Kill yourself.

Kek the older looking one doesnt have hers off. I mean the cartel have seen some nasty shit before. But they're not ready for that

Geez, that dude with the axe better be careful or someone is going to lose a foot or something

Enlighten us, jiggaboo

I jerked to this video before. How fucked up am I? They’re not even hot but the humiliation and butchery made my dick hard.

4 dead women.
Women are whores.
Nothing of value was lost.

You're pretty fucked up, you should get that checked out

Wow, how edgy!

Is this what Ricky martin was talking Bout when he sang livin da vida loca?

They're*

Stay mad, Pedro, you subhuman cockaroach

Bruh fucked up thing is, I’m not trying to be edgy. Really happened.

Feel bad for the one second from the right. She was forced to lay there listening to what was to come. Couldn't see, could just hear her "companions" dying around her. Would rather be the first to get the axe not the last.

>They're took there shirts off
???

Would you rather have the chop removal with the dull ax or weak faggot wielding it or the saw removal with the machete?

Mexico is shit

it takes something to make ukraine seem decent.

why hasnt mexico been nuked? whats wrong with you faggots?

Narcos exist because the drug consumption in the US. The US us the biggest drug consumer in the world, demand! Narcos supply these drugs, the US supply them with weapons and money. Basically. The US pays 3rd world countries to kill themselves causing mass poverty, violence, and mass migration. yet, the 3rd world countries are looked at as corrupt...follow the marionette strings they all lead to the US

don't question it, just fap

CIA = cocaine in abundance?

My sweet summer child you honestly believe there are no cartel members in the states?

Google mexican cartels in united states and read the first ten pages

You sound jealous. AMERICA RULES!!! DEAL WITH IT!!

Where's the Feminazi outrage?

I've jerked to it many times. Is nothing

That nigger with the axe needs to step up his fucking game. He swings like a bitch.

Nigger... I worked a case in Houston where we had inform the wife of a DEA agent that he was dead. He got chopped into 15-ish pieces. He was working a task force op in fucking Wisconsin.

you sound like a nigger. deal with it

Is this video on YouTube?

Your Mom is a nigger, bitch.