Yo Sup Forums... I have a shit ton of shrooms. About a 1/2 lb and will have about another 1/2 in like a couple days...

yo Sup Forums... I have a shit ton of shrooms. About a 1/2 lb and will have about another 1/2 in like a couple days. How the fuck do I get rid of this shit? HALP!

eat them or give em to me, why the fuck you scared?
pic related, it's you.

Go to your local weed dealer and tell him you are having a special on shrooms.

Funny picture. Dude I do a lot of shrooms. A lot. Hence the reason I have them. I tell people about my shroom experiences and everyone just tells me I'm full of shit or whatever so I'm asking how to find people to off them on. Believe me when I say I have my stash. I trip hard, but honestly I have a surplus I can't even eat right now.

ship some to me man

I already did that. I went to a few weed dealers and they said they didn't know anyone. They're pretty big dealers too. I was surprised. I'm trying to find individual users. Where to shroom people go and hang out?

What state? I wish I could find a way to do this. I can make liquid shrooms or even capsules. It would be EZ

I stay indoors mostly

Me too. I trip fucking face in my house. I do wanna go to this art installation in Santa Fe. New Mexico fag here. There's a place called MEOW WOLF... and its an art installation done by the dude that does Game of Thrones. I'm a little drunk and can't remember his name.

Nice try Mr fbi

Ill take some OP

I understand the concern.. that's why I used a stock photo. If I knew how to erase info from my pics I would post pics of my grow of. Its awesome right now. Also... FUCK THE GOVERNMENT.

Where you at bro?

illinois haha i wouldnt complain

Put them in your freezer in glass jars, the psylocibin enters an inert state. Can just eat them afterwards. Used to middleman jars of shrooms for 400 for my flatmates at the time.

Add some lemon juice to your shrooms fresh from the freezer, let them defrost a little or just make your tea etc. The acidity catalyses the enzyme in the mushroom, helps it digest faster and absorb more quickly orally, so the onset of your trip is a bit shorter and stronger. Also helps it go down easier haha nbd

Dude, maybe some FaceTime or some shit?

I don't wanna store them. And actually the best way to store them is in honey. Or extract with alcohol, and you must keep them out of the light. I understand this. Also, what you are describing is LEMON TEK... and the citric acid, acts as a stomach acid and turn psilocybin into psilocin.

Music Festivals/Jam Band Concerts

BUMPING WITH TITS and shit

fuck dude, I'm pretty antisocial, but I think I know a few people I can pay to go to festivals and shit to make friends and find buyers. I like it. More tits.

i dont have apple but i made a random email account if you wanna talk

forechan0 at gmail

Oh shit one of the weed dealers just him me up on snap... waiting waiting waiting.

You dont have to make friends at a music festival. Its like a bazaar of people walking around offering to sell drugs or trying to buy them. You just have to stealth pack them so that when they check your trunk on entry they cant find them.

I have your info, I'm buzzed right now, but may possibly get something going. RASTA is the beginning of my SN. just remember that.