I'm a professional musician

I'm a professional musician.
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/sets/new-collab
youtube.com/watch?v=gkqZSZjSU7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This isn't Reddit faggot.

We both know Sup Forums isn't better than reddit.

can you play 11 over 9 polyrhythms?
very simple, but it will probably take at least five minutes practice to play correctly at reasonable speed
do you compose?

Haven't had to play anything like that, i'm also not a filthy percussionist so generally not my problem.

and I do, for myself, not on a big scale.

Latest thing you performed

Why do orchestras like to play one cool composition out of every ten you perform?

Performance which I liked, Requiem Verdi. Performance which I didn't like, Bocelli tour

You mean as in during a concert, or generally a orchestras' line-up over a year?

what's your paycheck?

get out REEEEeeEEEEEEEE

Tiny 2K a month, not that much really. Depending on what there is to do.

Triggered dear sir? Didn't even sage.

do u eat poo poo?

No, that's mostly the percussionists and the brass section

Dreams

what instrument(s) do you play?

Do you ever improvise?

Keys and flute, Actually an organist but how often do they need that really? I'm also a choir singer and rarely a soloist.
Not if it isn't intended and it hasn't been intended yet.

atleast youre not a bassist

Who is your least favorite composer to perform?

fuck off you dirty classical musician

Thank god!

Ligeti probably, if I had to pick one.

Ever play the flute part of Scheherazade? I love that part where the flute and violin go back and forth.

Give me some recommendations for any kind of grand piano artist. Kind of like what you'd hear from Coil.

I am not limited to strictly classical you fag, it's part of the job. Musicians who want to survive solely on classical music, are either conductors, solo performers or don't exist anymore.

Micro-tonal music must be a beast to play. Love his Requiem.

What's the biggest dick you ever sucked?

I think the faggot stopped answering questions.

Nope! sorry!
Really depends on the composer imo. Since I love beethoven i'll say go check out Barenboim, which is my #1 Beethoven performer. Who the fuck is coil?

It's agony. Seriously. It is amazing in it's own way but pure agony to play.
None so far, I have performed with a few TOP A class dicks though.
Nope.

If you were stuck on a desert island, and could have only 3 pieces of music to listen to for the rest of your life, and they were:

1) Beethoven's 5th Symphony
2) Beethoven's 3rd Symphony
3) Beethoven's 9th Symphony

Why would it be the 9th?

Bonus Round: If you take the first two movements of Beethoven's 9th performed by Otto Klemperer and the Berlin Philharmonic, and then combine them with the 3rd and 4th movement of the 9th performed by Herbert von Karajan and the Berlin Philharmonic, it produces the Ultimate Beethoven 9th Symphony ever performed.

Oh, that wasn't a question, just a statement of scientific fact.

What a question, delicious!

Why would it be beethoven's 9th? Because it's probably the most influential and best piece of classical music ever created. Also, if it'd be only beethoven music, I'd go for 3 7 and 9 btw.

I truly believe that, no matter what way you look at it, Beethoven's 9th might be the biggest achievement a single guy made for the rest of the bloody word. We are simply not worthy of such elegantly composed music.

Otto Klemperer! Big yes! Karajan and Beethoven don't match well together. Especially not early Karajan if you ask me. Kind of have a different opinion than most other people. Which period of his life are you actually talking about? If you ask me though really. Just personal preference. As I've stated before, Try Barenboim! He sucks at EVERYTHING really if you ask me, except for Beethoven. He's a Beethoven GOD.

Have you fucked any of your female co-workers? Were they freaks?

I used to hook up with a professional ballerina. She was a freak.

I fucked 2 girls yeah. They weren't really freaks. There are however quite a lot of freaks and drug addicts in the scene.

It's truly amazing how you find these user.

will you check out the new song i worte?

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/sets/new-collab

Are you a professional musician?

how good do you have to be to be able to make money playing?

Do you play the skin flute?

Can you play far far away?

What did you do with the money your parents gave you for music lessons?

Haha. Yes/

Noooot my genre, let us say, Keep blazin it.

Read notes, show up on rehearsals and know your part, don't make horrible mistakes. Basically.

Hilarious user, 10/10 you're the first to make that joke!
what now?
I only had 2 years of musical education which was on the state! Did the rest myself.

how much of a faggot are you?

Well, Traps aren't gay if you don't know they have dicks. You tell me.

How many musicians have there ever been?

More than there are btards like you.

so you cant appreciate any genre but the one you play? you aren't a true musician

Okay, Maybe I'm just not listening to true music. But that's okay. I treid to be respectful man. Do you really want me to break your 2 minutes apart completely?

So does he count towards the total number of all musicians?

I want to join an orchestra later on in life, do you have any tips?

Read my response to
Also, don't be a filthy percussionist. You'll have an easy job for sure, but the rest of the orchestra will mock you always.

Do your parents know you're gay?

hurhur

do you have other jobs besides this one?

>I used to hook up with a professional ballerina. She was a freak.
how to meet ballerinas? theyre so beautiful

Local music teacher, that's about it

true music? what an elitist. i listen to clasical and jazz too but talent and substance can be found in all types of music

what is your daily schedule like? A lot of practicing?

what instrument do you play?

skin flute

How often do other musicians do a big ass fart during quieter moments in the song?

i have my grandpa's that's been handed down through the generations.
i like to mess around with it sometimes, but not anything really intensive/serious

Go if when music therefore and further become always then to stand on?

Mostly live at night, to begin with. I practice about 2 to 3 hours a day on my own if there is not a rehearsal so not too bad. Rehearsals can take days, weekends or a few hours all depending on the production. It varies a lot. Overal i"m pretty lax but it somehow always works out

read here Never. We once had someone sneezing on stage during a silent part though, It was hilarious.

Get out.

No

What is the square root of 144?

Do you like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=gkqZSZjSU7w

what's your fetish?