Official Laugh at Machinegirl Thread

>make constant anti-white posts
>go to Chicago to play in front of 10 people
>the local diversity steals all your shit

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahhaaaaaah

>Constant anti-white post

I followed MG on facebook since 2015 and I've never seen anything that could be construed as anti-white

I like machine girl

UH OHNO NO NO NO NO
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Just a sample

Then you didn't follow MG on twitter

I like him too, but anyone that apologizes for their race is a fucking faggot

>fuck jack white
lmao

>fuck Jack White
W-why tho?
Do they think he's a racist because of his name?

Well, duh.

If you're from Long Island, and you get a little bit of notoriety, don't flip a bitch and start repping NYC, or else shit like this happens to you.

Haha are you gping to cry at ypur safe space tumblr you bluepilled libcucks? Haha trump god emperor niggers su k they are dumb and violent

He's just recognizing Jack Black's superiority.

What

OK even if you're vehemently non-racist poc-lover how are you dumb enough to just..... leave your car somewhere in chicago

>liberal """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humour""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Lmao numales at it again fucking sjw tumblrina snowflakes grt redpilled

you're trying too hard

I'm not even a band member and even I know DONT FUCKINF LET YOUR GEAR IN THE VAN YOU RETARD. So many bands that I know get robbed every year and people still do this shit.

The one show I promoted we just left the fucking things in the venue.

WTF im deleting all his albums on my harddrive now

The
Fact
That
So
Many
Critics
Still
Name
The
Beatles
as
"the
greatest
or
most
significant
or
most
influential"
rock
all me

You'll always be from the suburbs, white boy.
You'll always be white.

and they're almost always the diverse groups that steal the shits....

Seems like you need this

Fuck this hypocrite, I got him a show at my college and he was creepy/borderline rapey to a close friend of mine

>creepy/boderline rapey
>White
>complains about White Privilege

Sums up all you need about these kind of people.

What other artists (excluding DG) should I listen too if I like Machine Girl? Like what genre does his music fall under?

Reizoko cj

>it's a thin veiled Sup Forums thread where white shaming is prohibited, thus mocking an artist about his political views
Anyway, generation Z friendo is that way. This is a music board. Now fuck off.

Listen to the rest of the stuff on dred collective.
>genres
It's basically breakcore rave stuff but with the new lofi DG style production aesthetics.

Wow. Didn't know he was such a retard. Honestly at this point I don't care though. If he makes good albums and doesn't involve his retarded politics in the music, I will keep listening. Also, from what he writes there, seems more like he's just a kind of dumb, confused young dude who's parroting stupid shit he heard his friends say, without really understanding what's going on, more than a dedicated, Cultural Marxist piece of shit. I bet he grows out of it.

Dae are you trigger numale? Go 2 tumblr if u want safe space lmao :)

Lone - Galaxy Garden and Machinedrum - Room(s)

his whole shtick is a combined rip-off of these two albums

I really want to like Machine Girl his beats are really next level but he throws in so many cringey anime samples every 2 seconds

>machinegirl isn't a cute asian girl

Dropped

Nice rec bro this Lone album is fucking cool

>all Sup Forums is Sup Forums
You'll grow of it... or maybe you'll be a white, sad manchildren forever.

I hate white guilt as much as the next guy but we fucked up big time and we still benefit to this day from all the culture rape we did.
If you as a white person get legit offended by 'reverse racism' you are a fucking manchild who should read a history book

go back already festering fucking soyboy faggot

I'm not offended by "reverse racism".
I'm annoyed by apologetic whites who think their unmistakably Catholic attitude of self-punishment is solving anyone's problems.

anglos =! all white people

You just ended tour post on fucking white guilt statement, good job

>wypeepo did a bad thing so it's ok to be racist against them
>reverse racism
There's no such thing as "reverse racism". And no, being offended that people are openly spouting hostility at you solely because of your race does not make you a manchild.

The African slave trade was perpetrated by Africans kidnapping and selling other Africans to predominantly Jewish slave traders on a mass scale. Does this mean any black or Jewish person who gets upset at racism directed against them is "a fucking manchild who should read a history book"?

This post screams: I'm 13.

feels good