Should I keep it shaved?

Should I keep it shaved?

Or let it grow out?

Keep it shaved. The women like it better that way.

eat poo poo

When in doubt, grow it out

Keep it shaved, and then become a trap

Shaved, you fucking pederast

I look way too maby to be a trap. I could grow a beard when I was 14.

Manly

Shaved is cleaner.

Shave it all off, your whole dick and balls too

No! It's all about the Warrior's Mane!

Damn dude that's a nice dick. Keep it smooth for sure

Thanks bro.

I keep it shaved although its a personal preference. the gf likes it better and so do i.

Keep it Caged.

Males don't deserve to cum or have erections. You only get to lick pussy and suck my toes.

t. proud female.

Please cage me

what color do you want?

how do u keep your stomach hairless tho do u shave or use another method, I like shaving my pubes but my stomach is hairy so it's like hairy then all of the sudden no hair.

You pick

Skinny like a nigger

It's my dream to have a girl or trap cage me

My pubic stubble is so sandpaper like in coarseness that it messes up my wife's pussy if I shave. No bueno. Trimming all the way.

Pink. And if you don't already go to the gym, you're going to start. Before work. Go you have to wear your cage in the gym showers : )

Depends if you are gay.

shave it more often then you lazy fuck

>shaved or forest

in between, to where you zip up pants and it doesn't catch any hair on the way up.

I prefer that men have trimmed but not totally nude. But then again I dont really care that much. you do you.

Uncircumcise it

Already go :)

Considered getting it waxed? Only had it done once but all those little hairs on my stomach and upper leg took ages to grow back and were probably only 30% as thick as before. Not for everyone obviously but it really didn't hurt at all

Yeah id just be embarrassed to go to a salon it feels gay af and also the cost. i might ask my gf to do it at home tho if it keeps bothering me.

This thread is gay as shit. Please do the world a favor and end it

It gets that way 4-6 hours after shaving it. Waxing would be the only way for me to go hairless and fuck that honestly.

Yeah I was crazy nervous going to it but I'd heard the place was great. The price seemed ok for the area I wanted and the products they give you afterwards, definitely don't go anywhere until you go through their website for exactly what they offer and charge.

Fair enough if it's too awkward for you but it's only like 10-15 mins and it's over and you're out of there. Plus if the person knows what they're doing it's 100% worth it, never realised before how amazing being smooth again feels!

idk if i have enough hair for that though. we'll see.