WE

jews

Unfitting

>Raisin

ape

Sanctimony

Whatever

NO NO NNNNO DO NOT WANT

AY YO HOL UP U KNOW WHERE I CAN GET SUM OF THAT HUFF LE PUFF NOMSAYIN?

Nigger

KANGZ

JUST

lol

cromulent

Is this sequel set 45 years after they graduate?

Nignog looks old as hell

Munkey!

Disinterest

Harambe

>and that's a good thing
>and it couldn't get worse
>and she looks absolutely perfect

>I need to be told what to feel

Delusion

WE

Token

Repugnant

Virtue signaling

Sudoku

Cunt

YES!

WUZ

Why does anyone care?

diversity

No.

WUZard

Delusion

Well at least she will speak a wizard language.

Frizzizle Hairizzle!

it's the niggerfication of culture, of course you swedes dont care.

She's an sex goddess, she's super perfect, she has it all, it's going to be wonderful, i feel it in my bones, excellent pose, marvelous posture. Absolutely phenomenal how talented and great she is.

N'SHIT

Fuck

sassy

Why is hermione a monkey now? One of her spells backfired?

Because it does not stop at that. Soon every character will be replaced with a nigger. This is why your country is ruined

BLACKED

Ugly

Hermione is supposed to be in school this looks like an old black lady
How delusional these BLMers are

Forced.

>sweden

I wonder if the people who write this know how condescending they're being. If she had been played by a white woman, she wouldn't have gotten this praise. This nigger is only getting praised because she's black, so they're laying it on extra thick.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Liberalism

It's an ugly black woman holding a stick

SHE'S PERFECT

>WE NEED MO MANA FO DEM PROGRAMS!

>my last thread failed
>better try again
Jesus you people are insufferable.

I actually made a KKK robe at home when i was 14. I had an autistic obsession with KKK ever since i have visited Italy.

wait a new Hari Pota movie is in production now or what? Why she is black and old?

Why are liberals so patronizing

>Awww darkie gonna play Hermione you go girl! Sooooo perfect!

Trying

Whoopi?

Who

I've never read the Harry Potter books but it Hermione's character supposed to be 40?

Blacks keep demanding all characters be turned black for the sake of "diversity". Never mind that it looks stupid or doesn't fit into the role itself.

Fugly

Incorrect.

wtf

We tryna turn are life aroun, goin to Hugworts erry semestah, but da def eatahs be opressin us wizurds of color.

What do Italians have to do with the KKK? I'm pretty sure wops were lynch-fodder.

Mudblood

Did you see too many black people in Italy?

It's racist if they're not at least represented 3x as much in the media as they are in real life.

is this where that stupid reddit meme came from? Or is she simply imitating it?

Is she teaching defence from the dark arts?

Black magic?

Negromancy?

if Hermione's race doesn't matter, why isn't their kid Asian or something?

WIZARDZ N SHEIT

WE

wait a sec , little faggit........

Voodoo witch

>hermoine abandoned her family in final movies

sounds black to me

Just fucking Nuclear holocaust us already.

I don't give a shit about Harry Potter but how cucked is this world?

I honestly wouldn't mind a nuclear holocaust, all our history is safe inside Mt. Rushmore, just end it now.

NEGROMANCERS!

Who is this stiffy stimulator

Yeah... i saw a few dozen niggers back then. Came face to face with a nigger who had red eyes and yellow teeth in a public restroom.

Repulsive

SJWs are the most racist people of them all. God forbid there's equality of opportunity and niggers have to fend for themselves and prove their worth without quotas, affirmative action and other nonsense.

She looks 60. Aren't they supposed to be in school.

The story plays after the main book's storyline, when all the little shits are "adults".

Propoganda.

>Today, the theater gave the people more of what they want: photos of Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, and their daughter, Rose Granger-Weasley.

>Hermione would go for hyphenation.

Isn't she a little too old to be a student?

It was not Italians. You just have niggers selling handbags and standing around the streets. It was a shocking experience for me

good keks!

Jesus fucking christ kill yourself

pic related

Quintessential

>Came face to face with a nigger who had red eyes and yellow teeth in a public restroom.

That sounds terrifying. How are you coping with the Post Negrotic Stress Syndrome?

FPBP