Me and my gf broke up about 3 months ago

Me and my gf broke up about 3 months ago.

She said she wanted some space and would not be interested in doing anything with guys for a while. She has started going to more parties recently though.

A lot of thoughts go through my head. Am I being stupid b?

How do I stop thinking about her?

Takes some time. But when you find yourself thinking about her, force yourself to thinking about something else. Yes she's going to parties. Yes she's been fucking other guys. Why don't you do the same instead of sitting around feeling sorry for yourself?

Give me her # so I can send you a vid of me fucking her brains out.

Post moar pics

If it's been three months and no reconciliation, it's over dude. Sorry. Brett used to the fact that she'll be fucking someone else soon, if she already isn't.

Also, cut off all contact. How do you even know she's gong to more parties? Continued contact will draw out the pain.

she posts more pics like this on facebook now

Good on her for living a little.

Go get laid you boring fuck

lol she's getting blacked fucking kys

Is that a nigger?

How is the answer not obvious. Abort, dude. You don't want that used cunt after he's done giving her HPV.

Forget her man there are girls out there that will be 10 times better than her. Work on yourslef. Go to the gym, hang out with friends, start a new hobby or mingle. Dont hold on to something you can never take back. Move on be a man

what the fuck is it with sundays and beta faggots whining?
if its over its over. how do you stop thinking about her? just stop thinking about her
every time that diseased pustule you laughingly call a brain starts to think about her then think about something else.
why are the simplest things so hard to grasp?

she did used to be flirty so maybe she isnt actually doing anything but just flirting?

u could start getting over her by posting her nudes instead of these shit tier pics

Indeed.

do you notice how you're thinking about her right now?

stop. stop doing that.

go do something else.

willpower is a practiced skill, and you don't get it by not practicing it. stop making threads devoted to her on Sup Forums if you want to stop thinking about her numbnuts. go outside.

Her holes are smashed

to add to this, she's not that good looking. do better op.

So maybe people wouldnt approach her?

post nudes

Post nudes fagget.

Dude the sheer fact that you know what she goes around and does indicates that you are putting too much effort into her. Go find something else to worry about; stalking her isnt gonna get her back, and if I know girls right then you are better off just spending your time on something (and eventually someone) else

You grow a pair and move on.
In the words of Dr. Dre "Bitches ain't shit."

>Yes she's been fucking other guys. Why don't you do the same instead of sitting around feeling sorry for yourself?
This.
OP, I'm sure you'll find a guy better than her.

this is all bs any way

You wont stop thinking about her for 10 years. Go to parties, fuck bitches. Worry about her later. When she comes up to you a month from now asking how you been you get to tell her you werent sitting on yer ass waiting for her.

Yeah. She's out there right now probably nursing a hangover unable to walk properly after taking miles of nigger dick all night. Least you could do is do the same.

When girls say they dont wanna be with guys for a while after a break up they mean a week tops, then fuck around for a few months then get the next boyfriend.

It's pretty easy to get over a girl man, all you gotta do is kys

girls just wanna have fun man. you prolly way too clingy

Factoids, my nigger.

.>broken up with her
>still obsessing over shit shes doing.

So why arent you going to parties ,or going out and doing shit, or whatever. fuck man, drop thinking about her. yes, youre being retard.

>she wanted some space
She'll need a lot of space for the nigger dicks she's taking.