Fuck this fucking faggot

Fuck this fucking faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lzi7ljJiLJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5bwogqmFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get em

but hes a cool slacker man, whats wrong with the mac man? hes super cool but not in a way like hes trying. like hes just so effortlessly whimsical, so fun. how do you hate this lovable goofball? your an ass you dick. his music is chill and sick and hes a chill dude, which is sick. got a cig by chance?

fucking snitch

great contribution to the board, threads like this make Sup Forums the truly special place to discuss music it is

Go back to /r/indieheads, newfag

LOL

I hate his shitty band more than him desu

bitterr

>what's satire
and no, you're not supposed to reply with the definition

>i hate his cuz there's nothing to hate about him lmao

they're really don't realize that they can just turn off the music if they don't like it.

you're just jealous hes cooler than you

Nah, Mac is great. A lot of his fanboys are fucking retarded though. Just look through these comments made by literal faggots: youtube.com/watch?v=Lzi7ljJiLJQ

He condones rape.

You a homophobe? Get out nazi.

How is he a snitch?

but he's qt
>also dat tooth gap

Make me, faggot

mac depablo

Go suck a dick. Just because you are underaged and think that Mac invented that sound.

im 23 and mac didn't invent that sound.

Mac is a hero to us Edmontonians.

>t. arielpink

go back to the board you crawled out of you unrepenting retard

you have shit taste m8

is this a counter-bait?

he doesnt even roll up his pant legs himself because why would he? He not a try hard, but he still knows how to have a good time and get wild. Have been to a show? theres a good chance you'll see him naked. He trips a lot too, but he would never brag about it or anything

Have you guys even seen him interviewed on Hot Wings? Hes down to earth and chill

shut the fuck up scona ass hole.

Chill out dude, its fun

that's something a snitch would ask, snitch

HEY FOGMAN

He's a crisp as hell guitar player and a pretty talented song writer for such a young guy. And he's just a natural showmen, I figure people who don't like him are somewhat envious of his seemingly efffortless possession of these abilities.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5bwogqmFs

the ironing

Are you autistic?

The biggest newfag on Sup Forums, everyone

He'd be so much better if he dropped the fucking gimmicks, dressing like a hipster douche doesn't help either

Wew, you really fit in here xddddd

give him a few years

no. it's time for you to go back, user

Le dude weed man