Russian average guy in this thread, ask me anything you wanted to know bout Russia and people here

Russian average guy in this thread, ask me anything you wanted to know bout Russia and people here

Why do Slavs squat everywhere?

Dunno, it’s comfortable :D
Of course it’s a stereotype, brought by “gopniks”, who are pretty much like “chavs” in England, there were lots of them back in the days, they used to sit like this in small groups, I guess

Do you see many black people in Russia?

Opinion on Putin and the Kremlin?

I hear it's a good place to live if you have money, shithole otherwise.

what do russians think about Chile?

Do you plan on removing those kebabs?

Not so much, they are usually in big cities like Moscow, coming here to study from Africa. Seen many only in Kuzminky district and in the center

Younger generation hating on him, thx to corruption and thx to all the info you can get through the internet and cause opposition can’t actually make it on TV
Older generation love Putin, probably because they still remember USSR days, and because most people of the older generation can’t get used to new technologies and the internet

does your country ever cover the syrian involvement?

I don’t know much about Chile, know a guy who wants to visit it

You mean in mass media?

50/50
If you live in Moscow or Saint Petersburg or in some other big cities (haven’t actually traveled that much in Russia) you can live nicely even if you don’t have so much money

If in mass media, then yes, a lot, there were two main topics on TV for a long time, Syria and Ukraine, one of the reasons, why TV is so fucking boring here

What do you think about Slovakia

Boris what are you doing here?

Would you rim dark skinned girl like zis?

The only thing i know about chile is that they are filthy rats that sold us in malvinas.
Chileno hijo de mil puta.

Make heaven into hell?
Make hell into Earth?
Make Earth into heaven?

Don’t know much bout Slovakia either, been there while we were traveling to Wien on car. It’s Europe, we like Europe countries here, people there usually more open and friendly and cities are good n stuff

your people hate latinos immigrants?

Not my type :D

Hockey?

the generals publics view on north korea? and your view on north korea?
the general publics view on ukraine? and your view on Ukraine?
what did you hear about assad and erdogan? to compare with what we hear from europe.

is this your lord and ruler in slav land?

largo de mi chaaan!!!!!!

How bad is illegal substance abuse in Russia?

too smelli?

No, we don’t hate em, we actually don’t have many latinos here, know like 3 girls, one of them is one of my best friends. But there are prejudices in some people, especially against people from Caucasus

It’s decent in here, but not so popular as football, like I don’t know any hockey ultras or smth

Yeah ok, how to get prostitute when in Moscow pls.

Thats boris the shashlik king!!

How many cocks do you suck per day?

What are the best Russian TV channels? How do you feel about Perviy?

Why is Putin such a flaming faggot?

Depends on a city, it’s bad in small and poor cities, decent in cities like Moscow

Are you a beet farmer?

Post picture of your collarbone?

is it true that they hate homosexuals?
and there are groups to kill them?

Don’t know :D

I watched Brat 1 and 2. And Biley Tigr. Any other good movies to watch?

What are Russians views on STRAAAAAYA BEST FUKIN COUNTRY IN THE WORLD YOUSE CUNTING POOOOOOOOFTERS!!!?

I'm pretty sure that is not exclusive for Russia

because in Russia all are bad drivers?

so older generation liked the USSR? whats opinion on communism. stayed in st. petersburg about a year without knowin any russian other than beer, thanks and basic shit like that but many people also know english so i got by well.

Russian TV is partially controlled by government, but usually most of the shows try to copycat shows, popular abroad. Perviy have some good shows, like “Late Night Urgant”, and they try to make TV great again (hehe) with their licenses and with their on-date stuff, but younger generation prefers YouTube shows to TV