God bless these two films, they both helped shitty jew investors realize that R rated comic and animated films do work

God bless these two films, they both helped shitty jew investors realize that R rated comic and animated films do work.

Thank you. I can't wait to see more titties and gore in future comic book and animated movies.

Those movies were pretty awful. The little hand thing was the only redeeming thing about them

I enjoyed Deadpool but my god I loathed Sausage Party. Disgusting, distasteful rape scene aside, the subtext of the film was so damn shallow and the writing was terrible. The swearing was also super unnecessary. Don't get me wrong, I love a good swear, but when it's swearing every two words for no real reason you've completely lost me.

opposite for me, loathed deadpool but loved sausage party.

I like adult swim cartoons for starters, so that def impacted my tastes.

Fair enough. What did you like about Sausage party though? I just felt like it was complete dude humour, but like, shitty dude humour.

out of all teh deadpool poster, you choose the worst one to gon alone with the sausage

I just really got a thing for sex comedies, especially in animated films, that's it.

>laughing at R rated comedies

How can anyone find this shit funny? I understand kids in middle school liking it but anyone else.

lighten up
only nu-males compare r-rated comedies to middle school humour

I liked Sausage Party purely because we haven't had a major-cinema tasteless comedy film since Fritz The Cat

I liked the part where a package of meat loaf sings a Meat Loaf song.

That was about it.

Still, that doesn't disprove what OP said. As bad as both might be, they were successful. They opened the market so movies like this can be made. That's the importance of films like these, disregarding intrinsic quality: to establish that an R version in this genre is possible. Eventually someone will come and will make something good out of this.

The Douche was the best part.

>only nu males call middle school humour middle school humour
You can't just call everyone you disagree with a nu-male.

>I got angry at being called a nu-male
why do nu-males out themselves this easily?

fuck off nu-male, that wasn't even me you were responding to

>fuck off
why are nu-males so quick at losing their temperament and swearing on an anonymous message board?

Why do you associate swearing with temperament when you love middle school flicks that are full of words mom'll freak to

>Why do you associate swearing with temperament when you love middle school flicks that are full of words mom'll freak to
that is such a nu-male thing to say
why are you trying to hard to prove me to me how not nu-male you are?

You're all self loathing nu-males.

Lel triggered

Why are nu-males so passive aggressive and pedantic? Is it the low T?

>nu-males joining in to a conversation they weren't a part of to prove that they aren't nu-males
classic nu-male behavior

Oh God I hope not. I like my mature humour but these two movies did it in the worst way possible. I really don't want to see a rise in these "edgy" movies.

>tfw I realize this nu-male insult flinging that's seriously entertaining to me is middle school tier humour
looks like I just got BTFO

>nu-male that just learned the word got BTFO is upset
As per usual. Tell your tumblr they might care

jeez, I hope a third nu-male doesn't join in on this.

>nu-male doesn't realize he was the nu-male all along
I love these episodes, but they're getting a bit stale

literally everyone in this thread is a fucking nu-male

The Jews literally saved film again

I have a feeling Logan will be really good.

Whether it'll make bank is another question though.