ITT: Albums women will never understand

ITT: Albums women will never understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjmtL2E-_bWAhUFipAKHetrC_AQjRwIBw&url=http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Ape-Escape-OST-Originape-Soundtracks-CD-fast-shipping-/221814248488&psig=AOvVaw1pedETAxvPUgNLo6N4Q4IQ&ust=1508305768658341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

na na naaaaaa naaa naaa naaaaaa

kek

My girlfriend fucking loves NIN. They've been her favorite band for years.

It`s a trap

>They

also you can like something and not understand it

Your gf is cheating on you. Sorry bro

this is objectively wrong because atticus is now an official member of the band

>everyone i show this album to fucking hates it
what gives

dumbass friends

It's post rock dude, what did you really expect, I'd imagine their reaction would be pretty similar if you played them any post rock or crescendocore

this album was actually really well made, but based on the cover I thought it was gonna be low effort christfag rock

>See that cover
>Expect some shitty christian rock/country
>Find something that's acutally good
What the fuck?

rip Ian Curtis

google.com.br/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjmtL2E-_bWAhUFipAKHetrC_AQjRwIBw&url=http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Ape-Escape-OST-Originape-Soundtracks-CD-fast-shipping-/221814248488&psig=AOvVaw1pedETAxvPUgNLo6N4Q4IQ&ust=1508305768658341

i just found out about this this weekend and played it basically constantly (because its amazing) and my qt 8/10 vaguely indie sister said it sounded ok
tfw subtly instilling positive messages about christianity and delayed soaked instrumental passages to my family

>LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER ALLL TIMMEE LOW
There's something that keeps bringing me back to this album, and I don't know what it is.

you are all like little babies. watch this.

did you just call your sister cute?

Can people ever talk about this album for once without saying how the cover art initially put them off?

Nice try but
W A T C H
T H I S

Can't argue with those 333

Any black metal or neo folk or any music that requires giving in to deeper emotions

ever been to a rush concert? lmao

only supremely intelligent humans understand this album

Underrated as fuck, kek.

Creep

t. tourist

Was anyone else initially put off by the cover art?

I saw a girl wearing a nin shirt once

My vote is for this.

the lead singer/guitarist is such a qt now too

that's because it's shit

I don't think many girls can appreciate Hendrix

it's literally my gf's favorite album

NIN's gotta be an actual female favorite though, I mean who wouldn't want to revere Trent amirite

trent a qt but girls only surface level listen to the singles

Nice try, but there is only one.

I find it amazing how at this point almost every album from NIN can be considered their favorite

literally an hour of him insulting a a feminine interpretation of his addiction problems just got under control.

Anything new, different or experimental will go over their head, since the reason they "listen" to music is to collect similiar intrests with other grills. They won't gain anything of listening to anything their acquaintaces don't listen.
Women aren't capable of figuring out intrests of their own, they don't have the attention span to get into a scene as wide and deep as music

Hesitation Marks definitely has some duds on there but at worst I like every album in his discography.

I came to this conclusion but now that means the title track is about a toothy blowjob.

all of them desu (yes im still a virgin)

Hesitation Marks was necesarry in order for him to progress, it is nice for him to return to that agression with NTAE, especially with how well he did it.

Oh I love both the new EPs, I just thought there was definitely room for HM to change some stuff on the cutting room floor. I like about 70% of the album though, Various Methods of Escape is incredible.

I'm a girl and I understand all of these albums.

no u don't

I know that, but don't tell them.

she doesn't understand this track neither

The last four tracks of Hesitation Marks are also master pieces if I were to argue, Hesitation Marks is pretty good to me, but the drum machines sometimes take away from the songs and there is too much focus on them sometimes, especially in stuff like "Dissapointed"

>claims to have listened to every album in thread
try again

surprised it isn't more popular. some mysterious band releases this one album and then immediately disappears. also the lyrical content is pretty original in the context its performed in.

You only need one brain cell to understand this album.

If you'd actually take the time to look you'd notice I didn't reply to every single post with an album

ITT: Virgins posting albums they like to hear while not having sex ever.

Spotted the toasty roastie

I'm actually posting albums I like.

Is that code for non-virgin?

Spotted the toasty roastie

i'll add gong to this,the very few girlfriends i've had hated any sort of canterbury scene/krautrock band

yeah are you kidding. I've known three women who loved this album, two of which I've fucked.

> girlfriend with male tastes and insecurities
Can you screencap this and make a thread when she cheats on you?

Great. And I'm a unicorn.

hate to break it to you, but it is just your small woman brain tricking you into thinking you understand them.

The obvious one

which are you. Probably pleb right girl

underrated post desu

Both thots, true hoes would listen to anything trent spits

what a fucking liar

>loving = understanding

amazing post

aayyy stfu thot

>i'm a girl

you just had to say it you dumb attention whore.

No you don't

underrated

Is this shoegaze or bootgaze?

anything buy frank zappa. Once had a chick get pissed off at me for playing dynamo hum. I thought it was funny.

Is this a tront thread?

They'll never get, they just call it creepy.

Definitely a trap