Any femanons here ever taken it in the pooper?

Any femanons here ever taken it in the pooper?
Yay or nay?

Not consensually

i actually prefer it. i guess im weird but my strongest orgasms come from getting it in my ass. guy has to be fairly big though

Yikes. Would you ever try it consentually or would that just be PTSD
Interesting. When was your first time?

Maybe, but probably not. It was agony, he wanted to punish me really badly so he just shoved it in

He sounds like an awful human being. Sorry that happened to you.

here nigga I fixed your picture

Yeah, it was my old boss. He raped me a bunch of times, but only anal the one time

was he big?

Yeah, he was very thick

Thank you so much
What? Thats terrible, I wish you had turned him in after the first one

Didn't have that option, I couldn't prove it and I needed the job. At first it was just blowjobs and I thought I could put up with that, but he got more violent as time went on. I had to hide the bruises from my bf

bigger than your bf?
did it do any damage?
were you able to recover?

nah i havent, ex wasnt interested at all

Way bigger, it hurt even in my pussy. My anus was bleeding after the anal rape, it took months to fully heal. I kept reopening it when I pooped. It healed eventually, though

Damn thats fucked. Wish he had gotten caught and had his ass beat and thrown in jail

He's free as far as I know. I didn't report it at the time because I wanted to keep my job, and then then I didn't want to bring it up years later

you gonna save the princess and swing katanas at 'em?

Lol fuck off you fake ass bitch. You selfish cunt. If that guy raped another woman it's your fault. You wanted to keep your job, you're no better than the Hollywood phonies.

He raped at least one other, yes. She made the same decision as me, that it was better to be raped than unemployed and out on the streets.

>the Hollywood phonies
Calm down Holden

Thats a shame. Hope youre ok
This is a pretty normal sentiment, some fedora tipper would probably be like "the use of violence is never the euphoric path" or some shit like that
Rapist beating is the most socially acceptable form of beating, by far
Lurk moar

Good fucking job. Both of you are scum of the earth and should be deported and forced to live under sharia law

did you ever orgasm against your will?

tits and time stamp you stupid attention whoring bitch and the 7 other newfag posters who didn't ask need to kill themselves

also are you aroused at all by the memory?

No and no

how did this affect sex with your lover?