Willing to gift someone a game under $20USD if they can help me remove a key from a lock ie I actually get the key out...

Willing to gift someone a game under $20USD if they can help me remove a key from a lock ie I actually get the key out using anons advice, if not, no gift,

Problem:
End of key is jammed well inside the lock, like pic related but worse.

I've used lube to no avail. I can wiggle the key slightly but not enough to use pliers to pull it out. The fucker is jammed right up there

Wut do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QtsXehGdGo
steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=330969838&token=Ndu64Mxl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*gift via Steam

bump

call a locksmith

move to a new house

>magnet
>superglue on object like a piece of wood or somethin then onto the bit of key stuck in lock
>bluetac

Go to store. Get super glue. Put on finger. Finger to key. Let dry. Pull. Hope u still have skin. Ur welcome :)

pee on it

have you tried sucking the key out?
am srs fam

Chance for better locks

>winnar

Cant you change it yourself???

Use a Nail cutter to extract the broken key from the little hole right ther. or send pick of the door to see..

it's the garage door famalam

locksmiths charge too much, i made this thread to save monehs

seeing as ur first i will try this fam and if it works i'll gift ya a game. may not be a for a few days.

Need pic of lock

Aldo you have access to the other side? If do, remove the 2 screws keeping the knob in place.

Buy a replacement. Kwickset Smartkey (pricey) but will allow you to Program the new lock to your existing keys..

i would but id have to damage the lock and im renting from a landlord so i dont wanna risk of getting into trouble cause muh real estate laws

The superglue idea is your best bet. put a VERY small amount of glue on the broken key, let it set for a few minutes, and pull.

take the (lock) off by unscrewing the the 2 screws on the back
>2. use a flat head screw driver to line up the key way in the normal position I.e vertical
>3. there is a hole on the other side of the key-way for such an event, Take an ice pick or a bent safety pin and push it out

its the garage door and i cant replace it without telling the real estate

just kick the door open
don't aim directly for the knob tho, try and and land your foot slightly under it

put your dick in through the other keyhole and push, you needle dick faggot

its a caged garage door. one sec i'll take a photo.

keep bumping plz

Burn down the building
Collect insurance
Buy new door
Break key off in door
Post on Sup Forums
Use their advice

Use a hammer and lightly tap on the side that would hit the teeth into the pins. It sounds like one or a few of the pins has seized up and holding the key in, try pushing the key in and tapping otherwise you're best off calling a locksmith to check it out because you'll probably end up just breaking the lock and spending more to replace it.

Use a guitar string, like a low e, a, or g.

vacuum cleaner

Put that lock in your mouth like a nice big cock and suck the key out, user. You're probably had a heap of practice at this.

I'm not in standard tuning

use a strong magnet if you have one, if not then use 2 small pieces of anything and try to grip it on the sides and pull it out

take the screws out on the other side and then you can EASILY get the key out.

Are you retarded? You will have access to the tumblers when you take the lock apart.

This is how they "re-key" locks. You get access to the guts of the lock when you take it apart by removing the screws. It's like 3 pieces.

That’s the point of the kwickset smartkey. You can replace the lock, and program the lock to your existing keys. Landlord would never know. All you need is a philips head screwdriver,

Stick the guitar string in the key hole to pull the broken key out. The lower strings are wire wound, the windings will help grip the key.

2/2

Go to walmart and buy some loctite brand super glue. Put some glue on the part of the key you have. Insert it into the keyhole to connect with broken key part.
Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
Remove newly repaired key.

just fucking leave, blame it on someone else.

lock will still work, put flatblade screwdriver against opening and turn it until pressure is taken off the key. then use tweezers or a toothpick on either side to chopstick-style that fucker out of there

You retarded?

Take off the whole doorknob then just keep taking it apart piece by piece. If that's too much work just buy a new doorknob, you're gonna need a new key anyways

Is it actually broke off like that or is the head on

Can u post a quick picture

take door off of frame disassemble lock take out key

Dude, magnet.

Where´s that shit from? GUantanamo? Viva Fidel carajo!

see
anyway gonna try the superglue technique
whats ur ID fam, i'll try it and if it works i'll gift ya

>not a fag, will pay up

here buddy
make a tool like this
youtube.com/watch?v=9QtsXehGdGo

thx ive been trying that but seethe end of it is wedged well in there

the door no idea

ausfailia fag here

you're an idiot, there's a reset button right above it, just use a bent paper clip

grab part of the key with tweezers and pull
fixed your life

steam ID?

>open saseme

>you're an idiot

Yea because we're all fucking locksmiths. I put a screwdriver in there b4 and nothing happened but I will try your advice now

I don't even want a game. I'm just bumping because I want to see this finale. This is entertaining.

no dont, I was trolling

fucking idiot

Magnet nigger, only way, like rare earth magnet, heavy duty shit, or your buying a new deadbolt, 20$, no biggie

WIGGLE THE KEY UP AND DOWN WHILST PULLING IT GENTLY BUT FIRMLY

There's really nothing you can do other than glue or duct tape. I don't think you'll have any tools on hand that will help so your only option is to leave for now.

Since when do magnets stick to brass

Since when are keys all brass

>tin

Do what multiple people have suggested: use super glue

Either put some on the piece of key in your hand and stick it in the lock and HOLD IT THERE for at least 60 seconds, then let it sit for another couple minutes. Or use a few tooth picks and do the same thing.

>I was trolling
why bother

see

Brass is still magnetic, man.

Don't worry about game bro, am just happy to help nyukkah

supercrep

will do. off to shop now to get some

FIRST RAGING FAG TO REPLY TO THIS POST WITH DUBS GETS THE GIFT

-fag op

Op is fag

wasted

ok cheers

Will post pic in need be to prove it me (YOU)

niggers

Checked dubs. If op, does op get the free game?

A muñeca system please

sure mang

i was 30seconds after him lol. hopefully it works

no one will get dubs

Reroll

I hope I get dubs so I can ruin it for all the poorfags

Evil levels of succ-sess.

Plz dubs

Use back door.

Man niggers are dumb.

>I hope I get dubs so I can ruin it for all the poorfags

You can still open it with the missing piece. And it's non-pickable now. Perfect security. My downstairs door is like that.

Get a homedic back massager the one with the 2 nodules some call it the thumper.

Put the on high above the lock and vibrate it out

Magic magnets hey?
Keys aren't made of iron

Cunts fucked OP.
those old as fuck handles are so cheap and tight you won't get that out.
You get a hammer, smash the entire handle off and tell your landlord or real estate that someone tried breaking into it.

Problem solved with least possible effort and zero cost to you

top kek

>nyukkah
that ur id?

Should be easily removed using a bent paper clip.

buy a coping saw blade. they are very tiny saw blades that will fit into the hole. break off the saw blade and use the teeth of the saw blade to grab onto the teeth of the key. just gently insert the saw blade and pull out the broken key.

you're welcome

Buy great stuff foam in a can. Buy cigar and spray foam into tube and stick it over the key, wait a minute for it to harden, pull straight back

The pin will prevent it getting to the first tooth

I don't want reward, do what you want, my I.d. is niggerhater3000, fuck b fuck all niggers ya get me nyukkah

Forgot pic nyukkah

steamcommunity.com/id/onegiantmeme

reroll