Obama declares June LGBT PRIDE MONTH!

"NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2016 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month. I call upon the people of the United States to eliminate prejudice everywhere it exists, and to celebrate the great diversity of the American people."

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/05/31/presidential-proclamation-lgbt-pride-month-2016

When is he going to let the world know he's gay and his wife Michelle is really a man?
RIP Joan Rivers: youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw

Are you going to bow down to diversity Sup Forums or fight against the /lgbt/ movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZO5q0B5wfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Land of the greed, home of the gay

And people say muzzies have no humor.

>birthday may 31st

Thank god I just missed out

Trump will reverse it

> Lesbian
> Gay
> Bisexual
> Transsexual

ONE OF THEM IS NOT LIKE THE OTHERS.

Why the fuck is it that in the US (and I guess most English speaking countries) faggot and trannies are put into one box? It's definitely not like this over here.

While tolerance for gays and bisexuals is pretty common - heck our former foreign minister was gay - Transsexuals are still seen as something "different" from that group.

>to celebrate the great diversity of the American people

This motherfucker is just playing with us now

For a second I thought this was satire. Then I remembered we have a naked Marxist in the White House. We literally have an unopposed dictator, and the entire media and "mainstream" world is pretending like he is legitimate. Wake me up from this fucking nightmare President Trump.

Based Obama paving the way to trump presidency by further pissing everyone off

>"her" arms are more buff than his

>tfw i used to hate trans with a passion and shit post on pol about them all the time
>now i am dating one, shes moving in with me in the next month

Why can't he just come out of the closet, i mean his term is almost over and no one gives a shit of what he does.

"IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirty-first day of May, in the year of our Lord two thousand sixteen, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and fortieth."

Does this not sound like armageddon is coming soon?

Because "muh freedoms" causes too many special fucking snowflakes here who get simple minded folk to empathize with them using fetishes.

>ywn have Michael Obama's shoulder gains

why even bother?

Trump is gonna reverse every single one of Obama's Executive orders over his two terms I bet. The media is gonna bitch and moan too I bet, saying he's abusing his power, which will be fucking hilarious, given the irony. All of their magical negro's social engineering plans will come crashing down, but then we still have to pick up the pieces. For example, the damage done to manufacturing, or the damage done to the American psyche after 8 years of nonstop White House control of the press.

Is he trying to fuck up as many things as possible in USA before they throw him into the trash after elections?

You're a trumpfag too, right buddy.

I want off this ride

I hope so

That's what I was thinking, kinda like how presidents pardon a bunch of criminals the day before their term ends, only this nigga takes it way too far

Dick girls are the best desu

>those traps on Michael

I'm mirin'

No....

hang yourself, mental illness

>by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim
PROCLAIM
FUCKING PROCLAIM. HE IS LITERALLY ACTING LIKE A KING AND NOT A FUCKING SOUL IN CONGRESS SAYS ANYTHING

MAKE IT FUCKING STOP

Oh shit, he's activating the sleeper cells. Trump's demonstration of his power level against the media must have really scared him last night.

It must be weird having a wife with bigger muscles than you

>My brother's birthday month is now faggot month
Time to go give him shit.

obviously

>birthday June 12th

I can't even get mad anymore. I'm just disappointed.

>Transsexuals are still seen as something "different" from that group.
They're still beta testing the tranny thing here. Coming to Europe soon, just wait like 6 months. This shit popped up out of NOWHERE. Suddenly all of the mainstream media is talking about tranny rights, Obama is declaring bathroom laws, this whole thing is being orchestrated and pushed.

Nothing the god emperor can't fix.

GAY BIRTHDAY
GAY BIRTHDAY

>Birthday June 20th
For once I'm thankful not to live in the US

>she

faggot.

>June 9 birthday
Fuck off this is my month. I only like the Lesbos and gays anyways. Trannies and bis are mentally sick.

>President can just declare a whole month a shitshow at will
Shouldn't this be different than it was when actual good presidents were around to prevent a fucktard from making it stupid as shit?

>June 30

Kill me I'm in Jew York and just want to fun without this gay pride shit month

Post more 'questionable' pics of """"Michelle"""".

I'm not surprised.

LMFAO

>be Canadian
>live in gayest city of gayest province
>gays here still only have a single week of "pride", and its located primarily in the "village", or gay part of toronto

>be American
>live in rural Alabama
>forced to 'celebrate' an entire month of "pride" or be taken to reeducation camps

Any gay people here annoyed by this? I am...

We don't need race war anymore.
We need crusade against degeneracy.

>she

Michelle Obama is a beautiful woman.

Penis alert.

I literally asked her if she was fucked up in the head and she stood she was pretty fine. Proved me wrong on the mental illness thing desu

She's a great girl. Can't beleive i hated trans girls

What's the problem with it i mean honestly, you just sound disrespectful when you call them a guy. They are decent people the only ones that are shit are the ones who open their fucking mouth 24/7 about muh rights

Remember the wachowski brothers?

Movies they created together:
>The Matrix, Matrix Reloaded, Matrix Revolutions, Matrix Revisted
>V For Vendetta
>Cloud Atlas
>Jupiter Ascending
>etc.

>they're both transgender now

This world is so strange and fucked up now. I don't even know what to believe or think some days.

>Birthday in June
Day ruined

Now we have to push for the Méxican heritage month, rev up those twatter accounts fellas.

can't wait for the next president to not do all this stupid shit he's pulling.

fuck obama

Yeah I don't really get it either. Gays don't try and mutilate their own genitals. How are faggots ok with being associated with literally insane people?

>she

loving this lame duck pissing contest

Of course. It hasn't even begun. I have a feeling that he won't go full commie traitor until after the election though. And when trump wins it'll be even more blatant. He'll set everyone at gitmo free and give it back to fidel. And he'll try to destroy the military even more than he has already not to mention the thousands of regulations I'm sure he has queued that will wreck industry even more. He'll also do more executive orders to flood the country with more illegals if that's even possible. Go back and look at the shit carter did on his way out the door then multiply that times 1000 for obama. Carter managed to destroy miami and most of florida. Obongo wants to do that to the whole country. Explode the debt, flood the country with shitskins and drugs, wreck the military, divide the country...he's only just begun

>She's a great girl
Be prepared to get him out of the rope.

Not on my birthday Obama you motherfucker fuck this fucking faggot shit fuck off

kek

They aren't anymore though. Gays got thrown out for being too priviliged. Not even kidding.

>I literally asked her if she was fucked up in the head and she stood she was pretty fine.
one of the hallmarks of mental illness is that the mentally ill believe they are just fine.

We're not. The only thing I hate more than trannies are pridefags.

Jump to 5:05-5:15

youtube.com/watch?v=UZO5q0B5wfw

Do you see her ding dong jiggling?

I mean I've been dating her for a month now, everything is fine so far

>it's real

What in the hell. Wake me up.

Congratulations burger boy.

You're fucking gay.

Notice how it only says 2016.

Fuck off

Have we entered the race for most cucked countries?

I just want it to end, so bad. He's so blatant about it now, the media is so blatant in their defense of him too. It pisses me off even more knowing they're gonna be up Trump's ass 24/7 while he's trying to fix the country, when they ignored Obama's scandals as he tried to destroy it.

because shit's going to hit the fan soon and we're all going to die

Time to declare June national gay bashing month. Come on guys! Whose with me?

>>forced to 'celebrate' an entire month of "pride" or be taken to reeducation camps
In reality people will just make fun of fags like people make fun of niggers on black """"History"""" month. This doesn't have any real consequences other than another slap in the face and further erosion of our morals.

>you just sound disrespectful when you call them a guy
Because I'm not censoring myself for someone is mentally ill and wants to cut their dick off or vice versa.

>implying Trump won't go straight for the media like Putin did and give all the jobs to gentiles.
>implying they will disappear and it will be a cover up

I'm not celebrating my birthday ever again
Mfw I'm on the 28th

Oh my God I didn't realize the other became trans too. WHAT THE FUCK

I want off this race.

Same, how can I enjoy my 21st if it's all about fags now?

>Wachowski brothers become Wachowski sisters

You're lucky you get a box instead of a bullet. Stop bitching.

US = FAG NATION

Better than rapefugees

Why does he get to put this into effect without a vote.

>Trannies still lumped in with the LGB

Reminder that LGBT is no longer a thing. The L and the G got what they wanted, and the B will always have the short end of the stick. Whenever you hear "LGBT", it means exclusively "Trannies".

Oh and it sucks that he did it in the summer, now I can't verbally "assault" some trannies on campus

Trannies are the same as fags but gayer

>tfw your birthday is in black history month

>3.8% of the population has 8.3% of the days in the year dedicated to them

why is modern civilization so consistently fucking backwards?

And a dick.

no homo

They all just queers. Should shorten the acronym up to Q for Queers, or TQ for Those Queers if being specific about a faggot of faggots.

>Birthday June 11th

Oh well.

Your goyfriend isn't the only one who's mentally ill user

the best part is that they fucking contradict. gays insist that thats just the way they were born and you cant change that whereas transexxuals swear the way you were born doesnt matter and you can literally change everything

>she

i bet "she's" pre op. enjoy that synthetic dick you fucking faggot

I wish my arms were as big as "hers"

HIM, you've been dating HIM for a month.

Enjoy your relationship, faggot.

Also, hi tumblr.

After they made "The Matrix" they opened the door for the redpilling of the masses.

As punishment for this (((they))) were clearly brought in for reprogramming and had their minds scrambled. The Matrix: Reloaded and The Matrix: Revolutions were made extra shitty to punish fans of the original movie for trying to awken themselves.

Soon your guns. Don't try to fight the cuckoldry. Embrace the fall of civilisation

pay debts